TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Today at my appointment my blood pressure was 160/98. Ya it's this Friday. My doctor doesn't know if my blood pressure will go out of control during labor, so she thinks a c-section will be the safest way for me and Colt. I got to be there at 5:30am Friday mornig, and the c-section will start at 7:30am

Less than 24hrs and I will be at the hospital having a c-section. I'm terrified of a c-section! Omg. I couldn't sleep much last night cause I kept thinking about the c-section.

I'm hoping I don't freak out tomorrow, cause they will put me to sleep during the c-section if I do. And I don't want to miss his first cry.

Colt is measuring to weigh 7 1/2 pounds but my doc said it could be off by a pound either way so he could be 6 1/2 to 8 1/2 pounds. And his head is measuring 40 weeks!!! Lol. He has a big o head!! Haha

Good luck tomorrow... my c section wasn't bad.... I was surprised how easy it all was. The day aftet is the worst, then all uphill from there.

Thank you blucky! Is the spinal bad? That's what I'm worried about. And do they do a catheter?

It's 11pm and I can't sleep!!! I keep tossing and turning trying to fall asleep. I have so much running through my mind right now that I am wide awake!!! Ugh. Lol

It's 11pm and I can't sleep!!! I keep tossing and turning trying to fall asleep. I have so much running through my mind right now that I am wide awake!!! Ugh. Lol

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry I didn't get a chance to come here yesterday and BY NOW you have had your little colt already?!?!?!??!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

PB, I am thinking of you and praying everything is wonderful! post when you can! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Everything is good. He had a little trouble breathing a first, but it was just cause he needed to adjust to breathing on his own. He is sooooo handsome!! I love him sooooo much. He weighed 6 pounds 10oz

Everything is good. He had a little trouble breathing a first, but it was just cause he needed to adjust to breathing on his own. He is sooooo handsome!! I love him sooooo much. He weighed 6 pounds 10oz

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR RESPONDING! how did it go? how is your pain? have you tried breastfeeding? I CAN"T believe he's here already! :happydance::wacko::happydance::wacko:
Please i know you are probably tired but write when you can! YAY!

have you gotten up yet? what time was he born? sorry so many questions. can you post a pic? OMG

He was born at 8:05am. 6 pounds 10oz, 18 in long. He is perfect!! :) he has only cried 3 times. All he has been doing is sleeping. Lol. I am really sore right now, I can't even cough without it hurting. But I'm okay.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
Yes I have tried breast feeding. He did good for his first time breast feeding. And no I haven't got to walk around

Omg he's beautiful!!! Congrats pb! I'm so happy for you! How is he? How are you? We're u awake during section? Do u feel out of it or just in pain?

Thank you grace!! :) he is doing good. Right now I'm so sore. And yes I was awake during the c-section. The spinal wasnt that bad. Omg I am sooooo in love.

I feel out of it and in pain. The pain meds are making me feel out of it. I am so tired, but I can't sleep very long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->