TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Yes I was 38 weeks. He might have been a 8 plus pound baby if I would have went to 40 weeks. Lol.

its funny, i will be 32 weeks tomorrow and my belly is really getting big. I can't even imagine what its going to be like over the next 8 weeks or so :dohh::dohh:

I think my husband is going to want to have more kids one day. The other day he says, "lets have 10 of these!" Lol it was cute. Before Colt was born he was saying he didn't want anymore kids after Colt. The other day I walked into the bedroom, and my husband was just balling his eyes out holding Colt. It was the cutest thing. He loves Colt more than I thought he would.

I think my husband is going to want to have more kids one day. The other day he says, "lets have 10 of these!" Lol it was cute. Before Colt was born he was saying he didn't want anymore kids after Colt. The other day I walked into the bedroom, and my husband was just balling his eyes out holding Colt. It was the cutest thing. He loves Colt more than I thought he would.

Awww that's awesome pb! How do you feel? Do you want more? You guys are young right? I mean, you have time to decide ?
I am 37 so if I want a 2nd, I will need to do it in next couple years.

I want another already. .. if I got pregnant now would only semi freak out, we won't intentionally get preg for at least 3-4 years tho, and that's if I can talk dh into a third. He's not sure yet lol. He always wanted two and I always wanted 4 so 3 is a good compromise ;-)

We just did bath time here for the babies. .. it's always such a big ordeal getting them both bathed and it always wipes me out!

Oh ya I def want more. If its possible. We won't be able to afford fertility treatments again. So hopefully I will be able to get pregnant on my own one day. I'm not gonna be on BC, so if it happens then it happens.

Blucky are your babies smiling and laughing yet? If so, when did they start? I can't wait to hear Colts little laugh. He smiles in his sleep, but that's it

Are you both on birth control now?

Pb, how big was colt at birth again? I forgot.
And how many days were you in the hospital?

OmG I'm 80% done !!!!!!! With just 56 days left :happydance:

Yay!!

I can't wait til she's here and I can join you guys in talking about her daily changes :cloud9:

No, I'm not getting on birth control. Colt weighed 6 pounds 10.7 ounces. And I was there two days. Omg I feel horrible. Colt was sleeping on my chest and he fell off the bed into the floor. I can't stop crying. :(

Blucky are your babies smiling and laughing yet? If so, when did they start? I can't wait to hear Colts little laugh. He smiles in his sleep, but that's it

Both are smiling but no giggles yet.

I can't believe you fell asleep with him on your chest. .. big no no girl.

I'm here at the ER, we are waiting for the results of x-rays. Sleeping on my chest is the only way he will sleep. I don't know what to do. He doesn't like sleeping unless someone is holding him or if he is on our bed.

X-rays came out good. Nothing is wrong with him, just a scratch on his leg. Thank god

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->