TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I'm here at the ER, we are waiting for the results of x-rays. Sleeping on my chest is the only way he will sleep. I don't know what to do. He doesn't like sleeping unless someone is holding him or if he is on our bed.

He needs to learn to sleep in his crib or basinett, he can't "Only" sleep ontop of you, its too risky, plus you can't do that forever??, what will you do when he's 1, 2, 3? .......i know it may be hard to get him to transition but you have to do it sometime, and seeing he fell, now seems like the BEST time to do it.
- its just super dangerous....

right?:shrug:

Im SO glad he's ok

He'll sleep somewhere else. .. you just have to be patient and let him sleep elsewhere. Try rocking or just letting him cry a little bit. You got lucky this time but might not be so lucky next time.

I will put him in the bassinet and 5 min later he wakes up crying. So we're gonna try letting him sleep in the pack n play, and see if he likes that better. If not we will try the swing.

Sometimes you have to let them cry. Crying won't kill them... tumbling off the bed can though.

I will put him in the bassinet and 5 min later he wakes up crying. So we're gonna try letting him sleep in the pack n play, and see if he likes that better. If not we will try the swing.

if he wakes up crying, pick him up, calm him down and when he falls asleep then GENTLY put him in his crib/basinett/swing whatever.

if he wakes up again crying do the same thing, calm him - get him to fall back asleep and then put him down. I agree with Blucky on this one........

I didn't realize he wasn't sleeping anywhere but on you?? Im sorry but thats really not good.

Grace I've tried calming him and putting him back to sleep plenty of times. Once he realizes he isn't on me, he wakes up crying. Or it might be that he just doesn't like his bassinet. So we're gonna try something other than the bassinet. He def wont be sleeping on my chest again. That scared me to death. I felt horrible. :(

Grace I've tried calming him and putting him back to sleep plenty of times. Once he realizes he isn't on me, he wakes up crying. Or it might be that he just doesn't like his bassinet. So we're gonna try something other than the bassinet. He def wont be sleeping on my chest again. That scared me to death. I felt horrible. :(

Well don't beat yourself up too much, as long as you never let it happen again - that's all that matters.
You will figure it out - but it may be tough - he may be crying a lot until he realizes you aren't going to let him sleep on you any longer.

My cousins water just broke!! Yay!! Our sons will be less than a month apart. She is 36 weeks 6 days.

Did I tell y'all that Colt has already gained 3 pounds in 4 weeks? He weighs 9 1/2 pounds now. :)

I guess Colts going to be a chunky butt. Lol. He won't be a month old until Monday. How much did Alex weigh when he was born? Colt weighed 6 pounds 10.7 ounces.

Alex was 5#10oz but he also had a condition that prevented him from gaining weight properly

All your babies are doing so awesome!!!!

Pb, I hope your cousins delivery goes easy for her :)

My shower is tomorrow and its at my house - cant believe its here already and I'm 32+ already!!!!

Won't you guys die when I post that I'm in labor -:haha:
I know I will! Lol

Her water broke at 5am this morning, she wasnt contracting very well and wasnt dilating so they started her on pitocin. She is 6-7 cm dilated right now. So everything has been moving very slow. I can't wait until you go into labor!! :) I will be checking here every few hours waiting for updates. Lol.

hi guys
my shower went really well. It was a nice day and my sister did a great job.
it was all done at my house, so hubby and i left for about 1 hr in the morning so they could set up.
It was nice, the food was great and they decorated really nicely.
Now Hubby and i need to go through all the stuff and then do an assessment of what we still need to buy.
we got some really nice things. One thing I got that I am so thrilled about is the beco baby carrier. I really wanted it but its expensive and probably would have never bought for myself. Its a super one with many functions so you can wear baby in front, facing you OR facing out, wear baby in back (like a back pack), or wear on your hip AND it holds up to 35 lbs so thats great.
3 of my neighbors all chipped in and got that together so it worked out great!
we are working on her room too - i'll send pics once I have some done.

Hubby doesn't want to do too much in her room as he wants to leave wall space "for the future" and stuff we will want to get her once she is here.

Im getting excited. i can't believe i am almost at the 50 day mark. O - M - G!!!!!

how are you guys?

pb, have you changed colt's sleeping ? how is that going?

That's great grace!! He sleeps in his bassinet. Ill get him to sleep, and as soon as I put him in the bassinet, he wakes up and starts crying. Last night was rough. He was up from 12am-3am.

That's great grace!! He sleeps in his bassinet. Ill get him to sleep, and as soon as I put him in the bassinet, he wakes up and starts crying. Last night was rough. He was up from 12am-3am.

have you tried other places? swing? bouncy seat? etc.
be patient, this is a whole new thing for him, im sure in time - he will get used to it. good job mama :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->