TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Well hopefully you will go into labor on your own so you don't have to be induced. We are getting our pictures done at JCpennys

Colts outfit he wore home from the hospital is almost to tight on him already! Wow it was huge on him the day he wore it home.

I've been trying to post other pictures, but it keeps telling me that the file is to large

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 4

OMG he's soooooo gorgeous! just like blucky's babies!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so thrilled for you, he looks like such a happy and healthy little guy :)

you must be in heaven, I can't even begin to imagine what its like when they are out! OMG

thanks for sharing

Thank you grace!!! It is amazing having him here. I look at him and wonder how he fit in my stomach. Lol. He must of been soooo cramped in there. Lol.

So tired today, we had our turkey fry yesterday and there was 60-70 people, omg it's exhausting being "on" and talking to guests all day in the heat! Damn!

Luckily neighbors helped hubby set up so he could precook 4 turkeys before the party even started, I crashed at 10:30p (way past my bedtime) and there were still people here, party started at 1pm.

So glad that's over ! This Sunday is my baby shower!!! I'm excited

How are you guys?

Oh wow. 60-70 people is a lot. I bet it was exhausting. Baby shower was today or next Sunday? Today we got pictures done at JCpenny. They all came out great. We bought all of the pictures. Lol. We went there only going to buy like 5 poses. But we wound up buying a of them. They were just too cute not to get them.

Oh wow. 60-70 people is a lot. I bet it was exhausting. Baby shower was today or next Sunday? Today we got pictures done at JCpenny. They all came out great. We bought all of the pictures. Lol. We went there only going to buy like 5 poses. But we wound up buying a of them. They were just too cute not to get them.

shower is this coming sunday Aug 18th.
omg can you post some of the pics, can you take a pic of them and put here? i want to see! of course you guys bought them all! Im sure they are awesome!
I can't wait to see.

can't believe i only have 8 weeks and 4 days left. :happydance:

Yes I will post them here once we pick them up on August 23rd. Omg 8 weeks??? Yay!!!! Keep yourself busy so time doesn't drag. :) when are you going to take your maternity leave, and how long do you get?

Yes I will post them here once we pick them up on August 23rd. Omg 8 weeks??? Yay!!!! Keep yourself busy so time doesn't drag. :) when are you going to take your maternity leave, and how long do you get?

My leave will start once she is here. So i plan to work up until the end.
I get 12 weeks total off, 8 weeks are FMLA and then I am allowed to take an additional 4 of vacation after the 8 so that makes 12.
I can't wait!

I can't wait to see the pics, when you said you bought them all, i thought you meant you had them already. i bet they are awesome!
how is colt ? is he still sleeping in room with you guys? how old is he know?

That's awesome. :) I wish we had the pics already. Yes colt is still sleeping in the room with us. And I plan on him sleeping with us until he is 3-4 months old. He is 3 weeks and 3 days old. He will be a month old the 19th. :)

That's awesome. :) I wish we had the pics already. Yes colt is still sleeping in the room with us. And I plan on him sleeping with us until he is 3-4 months old. He is 3 weeks and 3 days old. He will be a month old the 19th. :)

that's so great that he's 3 weeks and 3 days already. I can't believe it.

im sooo exhausted, I think maybe im pushing myself too hard. I am working 40+ hrs per week and still exercising 6 days / week for 1 hr and 20 minutes or so each time.

I just got home from my 5 mile walk and I feel like im gonna die, my stomach feels SOOOOO huge to me and im uncomfortable. - booooooo

sorry for the complaining, todays the first day I haven't felt good. :nope:

Oh wow that is a lot. maybe take a break on exercising? Or maybe not as much exercising? I think Colt might have acid reflux. He woke up choking on puke and started crying. :(

Oh wow that is a lot. maybe take a break on exercising? Or maybe not as much exercising? I think Colt might have acid reflux. He woke up choking on puke and started crying. :(

ya my hubby tells me that all the time, that im pushing too hard, but there are woman that still run through 40 weeks so i figure walking 5 miles shouldn't be bad, but I totally had to slow down yesterday during my last 2.5 miles. I am trying to "keep it up" as I want to prepare for birth, unless they find that babygirl is breach, i am most likely going to have a vaginal delivery and everyone says its SOOOOOOO much work and so tough, so im nervous and trying to get my body ready for the marathon to come. LOL

that stinks about colt. poor little guy - how often does he go to pediatrician?

Yes I was 38 weeks. He might have been a 8 plus pound baby if I would have went to 40 weeks. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->