TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Wow that's so crazy - the feeding difference, blucky yours are two months now right? How's Alex doing?

He's doing a lot better thanks:)

oh yay! Im SO GLAD. you must be so relieved momma! how amazing you have your two little ones. and pb too. SO CRAZY TO ME.

I can't believe im in the home stretch. so excited. :)
we have our turkey fry party at the house this weekend, im praying its not too hot out. if its 90 or above - i'll need to spend most of the day in the house, we have a good sized house but the party is always outside in the back yard and on the back deck. DH does the turkey's and people love to watch, then everyone else is in tents and on the deck.

then next weekend is my shower, also being held at my house, this was my sisters idea as she thought it would be easier for me if the party was there so i wouldn't need to lug presents around. :shrug: we will see but i've got some busy weekends coming up!

how are you guys?

17 days after c-section. I'm gonna try to start working out after I heal all of the way.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2
Yea I got started back on the pill almost 3 weeks ago... technically I shouldnt have gotten AF until next week starting sunday, but I guess shes gonna come when she wants to come. I guess its gonna take me a little while to adjust to the BC...Originally I didnt want to go back on BC... since it took me so long to get pg the first time I was just going to chart so that I would know when I was ov... but with us having twins, I do NOT want an accident... I mean if it happened we would end up a family of 5 (or more god forbid) but I dont want to chance it. If we had just had 1 baby, then it wouldnt be that big of a deal... but with two... Im good for now. Although Im quite sure im going to want another baby in the future... like 4-5 years.

This was at 3 week and 6 week PP. I am back to my pre preg weight (lost all 60 lbs) but I will always have the "twin skin" unless I have a tummy tuck.

Attachments

• 1060933_10153007982075052_216241298_n.jpg
    1060933_10153007982075052_216241298_n.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1
You look great blucky. Ya my stomach is saggy now. :/ it sucks. Hopefully I can force myself to work out. It's going to be tough. I'm not going to be put on birth control. I honestly don't think I will get pregnant again. I would be shocked if it did happen. Lol

youre most fertile after having a baby. so be careful if you dont want another right now.

I don't think I can wait the entire 6 weeks without sex. LOL. Did your Dr get mad when you told him/her that you didn't wait the whole 6 weeks?

When do you guys think I will have my baby?
Early? Late?
Vaginal or csection?
Size? Any predictions???

I can't wait to come here and tell you how it all went and show you pics of Marlena!!!!!

Well most ftms go into labor past their due date or have to be induced. All my friends and family always had to be induced. So I would say you will go late and you'll have a vaginal birth. Has your dr mentioned how long he/she would let you go past your due date? If you don't go into labor by your due date, will your doctor induce you on your due date? Or are you wanting to go into labor on your own?

We're getting pictures done Sunday. I can't wait! :) although I don't want to be in the pictures cause I feel disgusting, but I'm going to.

My OB said we will meet when Im 41 weeks, and then she'll decide when to induce me, but likely within 5-7 days of that date depending on how the schedule works out.

Thats awesome about pictures pb, and im glad you will be in them, you should, you ARE the reason colt is here afterall. They will be beautiful im sure.

we are doing newborn pics at 10 days old with a photographer, i can't wait! im so excited for that as she's really good and does amazing work with newborns :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->