TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Yes I have air conditioning. Lol. My cousin had carpel tunnel while she was pregnant also. I think it went away.

thanks pb, yes i heard it goes away after delivery, i hope thats my case. but OMG - the pain was really bad last night. I was literally awake and could not put my hand/arm anywhere - it just hurt. I was literally praying to god asking him to help me. LOL :haha:
such a weird freaky feeling when your hand is totally numb and in pain and swollen looking!

blucky
those babies are so amazing! i just love them from afar! you must be in heaven with them.

how is everything going? hey how often to you give them baths? everynight from birth? or just a few times/week?

how are they sleeping?

pb, how are you doing? how is colt sleeping? i hope things are getting easier?
how old is he now?

I bathe them on Thursdays and Sundays unless they need it more. .. they usually don't though. When they start crawling I'll bathe them more but it's a chore!

Neither like their swings and they just now will tolerate their bouncy chairs.

They sleep pretty good. .. Emma sleeps better than Alex.

Hey blucky, I started heavy bleeding again, do you think it's still PP bleeding or AF? I'm not having cramps like my periods used to be, so I'm not sure. But I stopped bleeding for like 2 weeks, and then Sunday it started back up.

Yes I have air conditioning. Lol. My cousin had carpel tunnel while she was pregnant also. I think it went away.

thanks pb, yes i heard it goes away after delivery, i hope thats my case. but OMG - the pain was really bad last night. I was literally awake and could not put my hand/arm anywhere - it just hurt. I was literally praying to god asking him to help me. LOL :haha:
such a weird freaky feeling when your hand is totally numb and in pain and swollen looking!

I'm sorry you have to deal with carpel tunnel. That sucks!!! I hope it goes away after you have Marlena

Me too pb, me too.

We will see what they say tomorrow at the hand clinic - but there's no way I'm gonna get surgery/

How's colt doing? Where does he sleep now? I'm crib? In bassinet?
During the day and then at night? I have a bouncy seat and swing and pack n play down stairs so I'm hoping marlena will sleep I'm one of those during the day?
I wonder when I will have her, how big she will be, etc.
Is colt 100% on formula? I think yes right?

He's good. :) growing like a weed. Lol. He is sleeping in the pack and play during the day and night. And yes he is on 100% formula. Are you going to try and breast feed?

Yes I'm gonna try to breastfeed- I really hope I can do it.

My dh was big, over 10lbs, I was 7lbs6oz
My dh thinks she gonna be over 8lbs, I'm hoping for 6!! Haha

We will see - :)

I hope I can deliver vaginally, but again we will see - if they say I need a csection, I will do it - whatever is best for her.

Was it super painful ?

Colt probably would have been close to 8 pounds if I went until my due date.

Not unbearable pain, but I was sore. I will have no problem getting another c-section if I have another kid one day. My husband was almost 10 pounds and I was 7 pounds 4oz.

blucky
those babies are so amazing! i just love them from afar! you must be in heaven with them.

how is everything going? hey how often to you give them baths? everynight from birth? or just a few times/week?

how are they sleeping?

pb, how are you doing? how is colt sleeping? i hope things are getting easier?
how old is he now?

I bathe them on Thursdays and Sundays unless they need it more. .. they usually don't though. When they start crawling I'll bathe them more but it's a chore!

Neither like their swings and they just now will tolerate their bouncy chairs.

They sleep pretty good. .. Emma sleeps better than Alex.

Hey blucky, I started heavy bleeding again, do you think it's still PP bleeding or AF? I'm not having cramps like my periods used to be, so I'm not sure. But I stopped bleeding for like 2 weeks, and then Sunday it started back up.

It could be either. .. my af came at 8 weeks pp.... if I had to guess I'd say af.

I can't believe the twins are 3 months old today! !

Hi guys, hope you don't mind if I pipe in. I just saw this thread and I'm looking for people who have done clomid/ovidrel/IUI so I don't feel like I'm speaking a foreign language LOL.

I'm on my first IUI cycle right now in the 2WW. Tomorrow I get my progesterone checked! I was wondering what you know about progesterone levels?

I did some research online, but I don't know what to think.

First of all, I read progesterone peaks at 7dpo (assuming a regular 28 day cycle). It will only be 5.5 dpo for me (assuming I oved 36 hrs after trigger). I guess they didn't want to come in on the holiday weekend to test my progesterone LOL. So my level might be lower, right? How much lower though?

I also read you want to see 15 ng/mL or 47 nmol/L on a medicated cycle. This indicates a strong ovulation and enough to support a pregnancy. Is this what you guys have been told?

And finally I take progesterone suppositories 100mg x 3. How much does that affect things? Should I subtract a couple of ng from my number to see what it would be without supplementation?

I also saw studies that showed higher levels with more follicles. I had 2 large follicles a the time of trigger. This is starting to feel like one of those run-on algebra word problems. Sorry!

Hi guys, hope you don't mind if I pipe in. I just saw this thread and I'm looking for people who have done clomid/ovidrel/IUI so I don't feel like I'm speaking a foreign language LOL.

I'm on my first IUI cycle right now in the 2WW. Tomorrow I get my progesterone checked! I was wondering what you know about progesterone levels?

First of all, I read progesterone peaks at 7dpo (assuming a regular 28 day cycle). It will only be 5.5 dpo for me (assuming I oved 36 hrs after trigger). I guess they didn't want to come in on the holiday weekend to test my progesterone LOL. So my level might be lower, right? How much lower though?

I also read you want to see 15 ng/mL or 47 nmol/L on a medicated cycle. This indicates a strong ovulation and enough to support a pregnancy. Is this what you guys have been told?

And finally I take progesterone suppositories 100mg x 3. How much does that affect things? Should I subtract a couple of ng from my number to see what it would be without supplementation?

I also saw studies that showed higher levels with more follicles. I had 2 large follicles a the time of trigger. This is starting to feel like one of those run-on algebra word problems. Sorry!

Hey there and welcome, I WISH i could help you but I can't! I was seeing an RE, are you? My RE didn't put me on any progesterone suppositories and didn't check my progesterone levels after my IUI either.
I had my iui and was booked 14 days later for a blood test to see if i was pregnant.
I did ask my RE about progesterone and she said she didn't want to put me on it or anything else until she found a need to and at that point - there was not anything showing she needed to.

good luck, are you booked for a beta test soon?

34 weeks, 85% done and the babies in my ticker are upside down now !! :happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

my hands stink!, numb at night and they hurt, went to hand clinic yesterday - the gave me a brace for each hand, and booked me for a cortisone injection next week -
im gonna see if the braces help at all - if not i'll get the injection

i woke up again last night and left (no brace on) was completely numb and killing me, so i threw the left brace on too and wore them both for the rest of the night. lol

Hey there and welcome, I WISH i could help you but I can't! I was seeing an RE, are you? My RE didn't put me on any progesterone suppositories and didn't check my progesterone levels after my IUI either.
I had my iui and was booked 14 days later for a blood test to see if i was pregnant.
I did ask my RE about progesterone and she said she didn't want to put me on it or anything else until she found a need to and at that point - there was not anything showing she needed to.

good luck, are you booked for a beta test soon?

Hi grace! Wow you are so far along, congratulations!! What is the hand thing ... is that a pregnancy symptom?

I have a beta in a week. a whole week to go ... it's killing me. But I feel hopeful now because of the clomid/ovidrel/IUI.

Hey welcome, when I was TTC I had to get my progesterone checked and I also to vaginal progesterone pills until I was 13 weeks pregnant. From what my RE said, progesterone is suppose to help thickin the uterus lining, so the embryo can implant in a "healthy environment." That's just what he told me, I don't know if that is the only thing progesterone is used for. I wish I could be more help, but it's been a year since I was going through that process, so I forgot all the details. :/ good luck with TTC and I hope you get a BFP!! :)

34 weeks, 85% done and the babies in my ticker are upside down now !! :happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Yay grace!!!! Almost there!! I bet you are SOOOO excited. Are you waiting to take maternity leave until you go into labor? I'm sorry about your hands. I hope the braces help so you don't have to get that shot. Are those shots safe during pregnancy?

My chubby little man. :) excuse the Facebook thing at top of the picture. Lol. I had to screen shot a picture I already had to be able to upload it, bc the other photo was to big to upload here. I didn't realize it said that until after uploaded it. Haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 3
https://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y422/sbjonestwins/Screenshot_2013-09-01-11-49-11_zps9fa7d4da.png

Marlena is here!!! Congrats grace! Can't wait to hear all the details!!

Omg!!!! Yay!!!! Congrats grace!!! I am soooooo excited for you!!! :) blucky, marlena and grace are doing good right? She was a 34 Weeker, so I was jw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->