TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

100.3, then 100.9, then 101. We are going home today!!! Yay!!! Just a viral infection

So glad he went home - is he ok now?

Marlena is doing good- had pediatrician appt today and she's up to 4lbs 13oz
Almost back go her birth weight!!!

I'm still Breastfeeding - it's hard work -
Wow I had no idea....

Just love her

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
So glad he went home - is he ok now?

Marlena is doing good- had pediatrician appt today and she's up to 4lbs 13oz
Almost back go her birth weight!!!

I'm still Breastfeeding - it's hard work -
Wow I had no idea....

Just love her

That's great that your still sticking with breast feeding, I know it's tough. Colt was eating every 30 min when I tried to breast feed, so I felt like he wasn't getting enough milk. I couldn't handle it. Too stressful for me. Colt is better now, no fever. But he is congested and coughing and sneezing still. That's great that Marlena is doing good and is almost to her birth weight!! :) Colt weighed a little over 12 pounds last Sunday. He has his 2 month check up tomorrow, so we will see how much he weighs then. He is getting chunky. Lol. My mom calls him a butterball. Lmao.

He's a happy baby! :)

Omg!! He looks so great!!' He's awesome -oh I can't wait til Marlena is over 10lbs.
Yes Breastfeeding is so hard - but I'm trying especially cuz she's a preemie / I feel I need to try my best to do it......but it's unreal how tough it is.

It's midnight right now and I'm
Pumping - yuck.

Thank you. Marlena is so beautiful! :) Colt is almost 13 pounds. And 24 inches long.

Marlena's newborn pics were done on
Saturday - here is one, can't edit to see the rest!!!!!!

She hit 5lbs this weekend too. Going to pediatrician Monday -

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4
Omg she is Adorable! :) that's great that she hit 5 pounds!!! ;) I wish I could upload colts newborn pictures. Our cd with all the pictures on it, isn't wanting to upload to our computer.

We are being referred to a GI doctor for Colt. He keeps pooping out pebbles. And I've gave him prune juice, and suppository's and his poop is still hard. So they just want to make sure it's nothing serious. Better safe than sorry. He will be 3 months next weekend. Time is going by so fast.

Hey pb!!
I'm good, sorry for delay in responding - I can't log in to this site from my laptop anymore !! They changed something on the home page and when I go to type in my username - it won't let me type in the 9 at the end and then I get an error message saying that I put in an incorrect username - and there's no longer a spot for me to enter my password.
So wierd - have u had that trouble?

Anyway I'm on my phone now and my login stayed in so I didn't need to enter it -

We are doing good, I go back to work on dec 4, I try not to think about it as it bums me out. Marlena will be in great hands as we have a home daycare right down the street from our house. Two of our neighbors kids go to her and they love her to pieces.

Marlena is just 8lbs now - she got her two month shots on Monday.

How are you?

Hi grace. We're doing good. Colt will be 4 months tomorrow! :) he is getting so big. He is 18 pounds, 26 inches long. He's a big boy wearing 6 month clothes and size 3 diaper already. Lol. I'm glad y'all are doing good. And I'm sorry you have to go back to work in dec. that has to suck

We are good. Life is super busy. Here are the twins on Halloween:
https://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y422/sbjonestwins/pic20131101093702_zpsa4558728.jpg

They had their 5mos checkup last week and they were both right at 12 lbs and we started solids a couple weeks ago. I haven't been on much bc I'm constantly on the move with these two!

Aww they look adorable!!! :) I'm glad y'all are doing good. Damn. Colt must be huge for his age then. He is 18 pounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->