TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

She was born this morning after her water broke! Grace is doing well and marlena is absolutely adorable! She said they have her in the nicu bc its standard for babies under 36w there but she's breathing fine and doing well. .. I'm sure she will update more when she gets on!

Omg I can't wait to hear details!!!! :) Colt is starting to smile more and more each day! ;) it melts my heart seeing him smile.

Sry I haven't posted, thanks blucky for announcing.

Marlena is doing great and progressing, it's insane having her in the nicu, I got discharged yesdtarday but was able to get a "boarder room" as we live 45 min away from hospital and I need to be here to give her each feeding (breastfeed).
So I'm camping out here at hospital.

I will post more once my head stops spinning but I am so in love.

And still in shock....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for posting grace!! She is beautiful!! :) did they say when she gets to go home? How much did she weigh?

She weighed 4lbs 15.8oz at birth

No idea when she will go home - hoping within 2 weeks.
All babies Under 36 weeks are automatically I'm nicu 7-10 days min.

hi guys
how is everyone doing? I am finally home with Marlena, we came home yesterday, I just posted my birth story If you are interested in reading it. its nuts.

I still can't believe I had her at 34.2 OMG

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...es-rainbow-baby-born-34-2-a.html#post29490741

Ahhh... I LOVE his smile. :) I am the only one he will smile for. My husband an mom try to get him to smile all of the time and he won't do it. But as soon as I start talking to him, he gets this big smile on his face. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
Things are going well, I am struggling with Breastfeeding and hormones, I seem to cry everyday. Lol
Having a premie is hard as I'm sooo worried about her weight and when I feed her I don't know how much she's getting, plus its actual work to feed her, I literally have to watch her throat to make sure she's swallowing and not just "hanging out" there.
Then I need to do what I can to keep her awake and eating (she always falls asleep on boob).

And then I stress about her not getting enough. She gets a vitamin at 730p that DH gives her with one ounce pumped milk and then he does the 12am feed again pumped milk in bottle so I can sleep. We feed her every 3 hrs so its a lot and tiring.
12, 3, 6, 9, 12 etc and each feed takes like 45 min or so with burping and changing her so I get like 1.5 hrs sleep in between.

I think I will feel better once she's bigger, even a month old and I will feel better.

Pb, blucky, when did u guys take the babies out? To people's houses? Etc?

When we took the babies for their checkup at 5 days old we stopped by dhs work so they Could see them. .. probably not a brilliant idea but they were fine. When I was readmitted to the hospital at 8 days pp dh brought them to see me. ..I was allowed to stay in the maternity wing tho so there weren't any sick ppl. That was all though until about a month old other than doc appts. It's good for the immune system to get them out some, but with her being so preemie I might wait at least 2 weeks.

Colt is at cooks children hospital right now with a fever. We've been here since 2am this morning. His temp is down as of right now. He had to get a spinal tap, it was horrible. :(

Omg poor colt!!! How high was his temp when you decided to bring him in?

Hope you all get home soon mama :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"