TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Well you don't know yet if he has any problems - right? Is he taking any vitamins or supplements to boost his health now?

I don't think he has any problems. He already has two kids. But my doc said he's seen men go sterile in a year. And no he isn't taking any vitamins.

pitbull I would put him on vitamins. I never got my DH checked, but he was on a mens multivitamin for since the day we started TTC. so hes been on them over a year.

I agree with Blucky, when my Dh and I decided we were going to ttc he went on a bunch of vitamins to help boost his health and sperm quality. He also went on FertilAid for men, we wanted to do everything we could to help our chances.....

how are you doing blucky???

and dope? how are you hanging in? hoping for big follies for you this week.

I think im going to NOT test at home, like the RE said........ seriously.:wacko:

I dont know HOW I am going to get through the next two weeks but that is what im thinking right now.

Hi girls, I hope you are all well and none of ye have been affected by Sandy. Scary stuff. Well I am 10dpo today and have an US in the morn. I haven't tested yet but did do an OPK last night just for the hell of it and it was positive!! Maybe the trigger shot is still hanging around....

I am having cramps and bloating today. what the heck is that from? the ovidrel?

Hi girls, I hope you are all well and none of ye have been affected by Sandy. Scary stuff. Well I am 10dpo today and have an US in the morn. I haven't tested yet but did do an OPK last night just for the hell of it and it was positive!! Maybe the trigger shot is still hanging around....

good luck with your ultrasound? you are 10dpo? i would think they would be doing bloodwork to test for pregnancy maybe? what are they going to look for on ultrasound at 10dpo?

good luck with your ultrasound? you are 10dpo? i would think they would be doing bloodwork to test for pregnancy maybe? what are they going to look for on ultrasound at 10dpo?

I really haven't a clue why she is doing an US tomorrow. I have never had one in the later half of my cycle. Yes, maybe she is going to do bloodwork too..

I'm hanging in there... hoping there's some growing going on in there... felt a few twinges but nothing like last cycle...

I had major cramping after ovidrel... it lasted til I got af... hope all your bding pays off!!!!

I really haven't a clue why she is doing an US tomorrow. I have never had one in the later half of my cycle. Yes, maybe she is going to do bloodwork too..

Mossie
they should do bloodwork and then they can test for preg. I would think 10/11 dpo would show up on a blood test, oh good luck girl!!!!

My cramping is wierd, its not terrible.......maybe its a 3 on the pain scale. It honestly feels like (sorry TMI) - but like I have bad gas and I need to "fart" :blush: OMG soo sorry! :blush: lmao. but thats what it feels like, like if I could just do that i would feel better, but it doesn't go away, no matter what i do. Im guessing its just the ovidrel. :dohh:

Im so praying we get our bfp! i can't believe we did it 6 days in a row! thats a record for me! :haha:

I'm hanging in there... hoping there's some growing going on in there... felt a few twinges but nothing like last cycle...

I had major cramping after ovidrel... it lasted til I got af... hope all your bding pays off!!!!

Thanks for letting me know that Dope, at least i wont be worrying about this cramping. :wacko:

I hope thursday is a good appt for you!

Lol!!! You too funny! I felt really bloated and gassy...

Have you had any hot flashes?

Lol!!! You too funny! I felt really bloated and gassy...

Have you had any hot flashes?

LMAO, hehehe - thank god for this site and for you guys. :haha:
No, I have not had any hot flashes, not since the clomid ones, but Im glad you felt really bloated and gassy, Oy and we still need to bd tomorrow. :blush:Yikes! lol :haha::blush::blush:

Oh im cracking up here! :haha::haha:

Did you only get the while you were taking it... I finished last week and still getting hotflashes! Yikes!

Hey when you went for follie cks this cycle ur 1st one was cd12? And too small then....??? I'm concerned because there was none on cd11... last cycle I had a 11.5 & 15 on cd 10...

I know every cycle is different... just sometimes the doubt and concern sneak in... although I have felt a few twinges... mostly my left side...

GL tomorrow Mossie hope you get a + bloodwork! at 10DPO my beta was at 15.

Grace your fart comment made me lol! haha!:haha:

Hope you girls are doing well... for those of you who feel gassy and bloated get used to it bc I have felt that way the last few weeks! lol

Dope,
Yes cd12 had nothing measurable....then cd14 had one that was 12, cd16 was when the left side of 16.6 showed up an right went to 12.7, cd17 left went to 18.4 and right shrunk to 9, cd18 left was 21

I had hot flashes and headaches during and after taking the clomid

Dope I'm sure you had follies- they just were too small to measure so they said there weren't any -

Mossie, good luck tomorrow - update us when you can!!

Thanks Grace... just needed to hear encouraging words!!!

I can't wait til thurs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->