TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Yay for mossie for tomorrow!

Praying for follies on thurs for dope

Praying for a healthy bean on scan for Friday blucky!

And praying for my blood test in two weeks!! Lmfao

Im sooo happy for you all! It is so amazing to see everyone so positive going through such a hard time, ye are an inspiration to me!

Im really confused thought you could help???
went for follicle tracking yesterday cd11 one follicle 20mm but RE was confused by it she said it was too early to be so big?? that maybe its a cyst??! all other follicles are only 5/6mm waay too small to ov anytime soon!

Can it be that big so early? any ideas? oh yeah we've been bding since cd10 just incase! and will continue until cd 15?

Spreading baby dust to you all!:baby:

First of all Happy Halloween!!
Second of all check out my little pea! Only 2 more days til i get to see it and see/hear the heartbeat!!!

Gotbabyfever: good morning....i am not sure about the cyst or if it was too early for a follicle.... I had a fibroid one time but it went away on its own...:shrug: good luck let us know what they say.

Dope, when did u say your next scan was? It seems like just yesterday you and grace were on CD1!

Gotbabyfever, I am no expert, but i do think its too early to have a 20mm on cd11, well, unless you took clomid early? what days did you do it? so the RE said she wasn't sure what it was? are you going back in 2 days for another scan?

Blucky, YAY for the sweetpea! so excited for you! Oh and dope follie check is tomorrow i believe

Question for all:
I took trigger on Sunday at 4pm, when do you think I O'd? im not temping so im not sure. I am not taking opks either. my chart says I O'd on Monday, but I put the egg there myself because that would be 24 hrs after shot, do you think thats ok? not that is REALLY matters, im just curious....... with O noted on Monday, that means today im 2dpo :wacko::haha:
I think its rather hillarious that I am going to hold out until blood test on Nov 13th. LMFAO! !!!! god give me strength! and pray for me! lol

I go tomorrow morning...

gotbabyfever- I'm not sure... my last cycle I went on cd 11 and has a 15mm follie... and I think pitbully mommy went on cd12 and she was ready to trigger... its hard to say.. did she do bloodwork?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Grace it's hard to say about the O.... I was temping to make sure I knew when, bc the trigger doesn't effect temps. It also gave me the first clues that I was preggo, so I don't know how you aren't still temping!! Some women o the day after, but some don't until 3 days after. When I took the trigger I obsessed over other charts I saw to compare them to mine, on the ff app I could searched based in certain things and did so daily.

I hope you can stay strong with no testing!! But that doesn't mean you won't be going crazy symptom spotting lol!

Grace-I didn't o til almost 36 hrs after trigger..

I can't temp because of how poorly I sleep... I'm up at least 2x to pee then wake up about 3 more time cuz I'm hot or whatever... my charts never make sense so had to give up on them...

I temped for a long time - but then stopped, it was stressing me and i know stress effects fertility, so i figured seeing my RE was monitoring me with bloodwork and us that i didn't "need" to also temp.

like i said, it doesn't "really" matter, i was just curious exactly how many dpo i am but it doesn't need to be 100% exact, We bd'd 6 days in a row so im pretty certain if i am going to get bfp, that we are definitly covered in that regard.

thanks all - here's hoping for ALL of us!
most excited is thurs for dope and fri for blucky! oh and today for mossie!

I think I did the trigger on cd11 last time. This month I will be doing the trigger cd12-cd13.

Grace-totally understand... it stressed me out too, on top of my sleep pattern being screwy... I used to set my alarm for some ungodly hr hoping to get a more accurate reading but all it did was stress me out and cause more problems with sleeping... not to mention the confusion and stress I had trying to decipher my charts and compare them online...
Nope I'm with you... between us monitoring and trigger shot... it gives me a small enough window to be content with...

I'm sure with al your bding your safe...

Soooooooo, I was just thinking, :blush:
That maybe I will test the morning of Nov 13th, the day of my blood test.

Seeing its the DAY of my test, it wouldn't hurt to test that morning :blush:, AND then i'll know what to expect, AND there is no way ovidrel would give me a false positive then would it? I took it on Oct 28 so that would be 16 days after........
and I wouldn't jinx anything as I said I would wait til Nov 13th......:wacko:

what do you all think? :blush:

Today we did my husbands sperm analysis. Wish us luck. We should know the results by Friday. If not then Monday.

Best of luck pitbull with SA!

And grace I think its prob best to wait until blood test! Fingers crossed for you!

Shes not scanning me again until day 1 if I get AF, I am going to get blood work done day 21, she told me not to trigger as she does'nt know what it is! I dont know whos more confused me or her!! Think im out this month but i cant understand it! My scans show im NOT oving and the blood work day 21 my prog was 71.1 last month and month before 75.? Clomid days 2-6, Fingers crossed it will be high enough this month too!! Sorry to confuse you all no one else seems to understand!!

That's wierd she's not scanning you again AND no trigger? So you did cd12 and then she said no more til AF comes?

Grace, wait til the blood test. Whats a few more hours? Just my 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->