TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

This will be my 3rd cycle of clomid and ovidrel with TI. If this doesn't work I don't know what will. And IVF is way to expensive.

If it doesn't work this cycle, maybe you can do iui? then again, think positive, you WILL get your bfp! just be positive! i know its hard.

ok ladies,
i just want to make sure I have things straight. So yesterday 10/28 i got trigger.
so that means today is O day ( most likely ) and 1 day post trigger.
So im trying to figure out when i'll be 10dpo. I think November 8th, does that sound right to you all?

also, check out my chart, it put the egg on tomorrow? i guess thats fine, its either today or tomorrow, so that would make nov 8th 9dpo and nov 9th 10dpo?

what do you guys think? im just unsure as I took the shot at 4pm on 10/28 - lol not like it REALLY matters. LOL im crazy already! OH MY LORD>:haha:

FINALLY heard back from my doctor!!:growlmad: my betas on Thursday, which was 20 DPO, were at 1903 so that is great news! I also got my doc appt for my ultrasound to see my nugget on Friday at 330 instead of Monday so YAYY I can see my nugget soon!!

So nothing measurable yet... its only cd 11 so I go back thurs am... hopefully there will be something at that time!!

Grace I ovulated 36hrs after trigger...

Pitbull mommy iui is fairly reasonable... when I lived in maine and looked into it... maine health insurance doesn't cover fertility... it was like 350 dollars... you should ask ur re...

FINALLY heard back from my doctor!!:growlmad: my betas on Thursday, which was 20 DPO, were at 1903 so that is great news! I also got my doc appt for my ultrasound to see my nugget on Friday at 330 instead of Monday so YAYY I can see my nugget soon!!

yay!!!! thats awesome blucky!!!:happydance:

RE just called and scheduled me for my pregnancy blood test for 7a on Nov 13th. They strongly recommend I do NOT do a urine pregnancy test because I took the ovidrel. I asked about testing out the shot and she said not to because I could either get a false negative or a false positive and she said its just not worth it and that I need to wait.

OMG.

not sure what I'll do. Part of me thinks, I should wait and do what she said. and if I do, then i'll get my bfp and the little one will be in the right spot and be healthy. The other part of me doesn't think i'll be able to wait that long. LMAO

???????

I was totally planning on testing out the trigger and then testing at 10dpo. but she said i could get a false positive? :shrug:n any thoughts for me?

I mean, maybe i should wait. testing before wont change anything BUT it "could" give me a bfp that isn't real? OY.

shes right it could give a false bfp that isnt real even after testing out, but the doc told me the same thing. I wouldnt be able to wait to go in for blood work, but thats just me. :shrug: good luck!

So nothing measurable yet... its only cd 11 so I go back thurs am... hopefully there will be something at that time!!

Grace I ovulated 36hrs after trigger...

Pitbull mommy iui is fairly reasonable... when I lived in maine and looked into it... maine health insurance doesn't cover fertility... it was like 350 dollars... you should ask ur re...

Dope, I hope on thursday you have some big follies in there. are you having any clomid side effects? What about after you guys took the shot, did you have any side effects from that?

I didn't realize that even "IF" you test out the trigger, you can still get a false positive,:dohh:
maybe i'll just wait, im not sure. oy :nope: Thats 2 weeks from tomorrow!!!!

Last cycle I had lots of cramping after shot... but blucky said she had none... how about you? Anything?

I feel bloated, and I was really feeling my ovaries earlier today, I think O occured. lol

I have stopped exercising today and yesterday so maybe thats why i am bloated, just cause im crazy and I dont want to do anything that could stop implantation. lmao - i know that is dumb but its true. :haha:

Also, I am seriously considering doing what my RE said and actually NOT testing and just going to my appt on Nov 13th, holy moly how am I gonna do that? :wacko::wacko:

I know its dumb and doesn't make any sense, but I make these silly deals with myself like, Ok if I do what RE said, then i will get my bfp and it WILL be ok. Im just so so scared now :nope:

Well I went to the doc today for a sonogram and started 100mg of clomid. I had 5 follicles in there today. I got back the 7th for another sonogram to see if I'm ready for trigger. Also I'm getting my husbands sperm tested Wednesday. The doctor said he can't treat me anymore after this cycle if I didn't get my husbands sperm tested. So please pray that we get good results on his test.

Also the doc said that I have two more times too try this medicine and then I will have to move to IVF. :(

What about iui? They don't want to try that?

Fertilaid for men is supposed to help men I think - I put my DH on it before we did his SA - just incase, google it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->