TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

What do you mean? I thought u had an us scheduled already? When they do it, they can tell if there's more than one....

I'm still waiting for them to call, I'm tempted to just take the shot now lol

Blucky, I hear you on going crazy - Maybe make appt for this week?

You better not take that shot til u hear from your doc!! I do have one scheduled... I just don't wanna wait!!

They called! Said to take shot today!!!

She said between 5 and 10, think I might take it at 4, that wont matter will it??? I'm anxious..... ;)

Then she said - have "relations" for next 3 days :)

I hear you blucky, waiting is brutal. But you got your bfp ! and you have a healthy one in there! keep positive and be thankful!

lol

Right, you be nice and patient, while I give myself my shot an hour early :haha::wacko:

Injection has been given by my DH. yay! Please pray for me ladies :)

OMG so we are getting a hurricane here in NewEnland tomorrow, my boss just called and told me to stay home and work from home tomorrow. My DH is such a nut.
he's like :
"We are gonna bd ALL day tomorrow, in the morning, then in the afternoon, and then AGAIN in the evening, get ready cuz its a coming baby! PAH HA HA!:haha::wacko:

Anytime I get a tent, Im just gonna give you some more of this golden baby juice, A L L day long, you better get ready..... lol :haha:

ahhhh, he's funny, sorry - had to share. Hope that wasn't TMI. lmfao

Lmfao your DH is hilarious!!!! Y'all are gonna be busy bees! I'm def keeping u and dope in my thoughts and prayers!!

Grace, that's funny. LOL. Tomorrow I'm making a appointment to get a sonogram so I can start clomid again. I'm praying that you get your BFP soon. :)

Have any of you tried the iui yet? And how long have y'all been taking clomid? Blucky how long did it take for you to get your BFP after taking clomid?

My RE said we will do 2-3 tries this way and then go to iui....
This is my first try with clomid & ovidrel -

But, if I have another ectopic, then we go straight to IVF :(

I did clomid when I first started ttc about 5 rounds and my ovaries were completely non responsive. I had surgery in August on my ovaries, and this was my first time on clomid since the surgery.

This is my 3rd cycle of clomid this time (did 5 cycles with ex), my 2nd with ovidrel... the 1st cycle I didnt prod any follies... last cycle I had 2... hopefully this time there will be at least 1... I'm supposed to go for 1st us in am... hopefully it doesnt get cancelled!

This will be my 3rd cycle of clomid and ovidrel with TI. If this doesn't work I don't know what will. And IVF is way to expensive.

Dopey hope your us goes well this morning! Are they just checking to see how you're follicles are coming along? What CD are you? Let us know what they say!!

But, if I have another ectopic, then we go straight to IVF :(

You arent having another ectopic. You are having a healthy egg dig deep into that nice thick uterus lining and you will have a h&h 9 months!

Ohhh Blucky, you make me cry :cry: Thank you SO much for the support, it really means a lot. I am honestly honestly terrified to get my bfp as im soo afraid something will be wrong. Its so hard once you go through that once. I pray NONE of you have to go through that, ughhhhhhhhhhh. Thank you for the support. Im going to need it over the next few and hopefully 9 months!!!

This is my 3rd cycle of clomid this time (did 5 cycles with ex), my 2nd with ovidrel... the 1st cycle I didnt prod any follies... last cycle I had 2... hopefully this time there will be at least 1... I'm supposed to go for 1st us in am... hopefully it doesnt get cancelled!

Dope, be careful out there! I am staying put today. I hope you have some follies cooking already! I can't believe you are only a few days behind me now! yay! We are both going to get our bfp's together!!:happydance:
Praying for you.

So, we did shot yesterday (Sunday) so we should bd Monday and Tuesday, do you think wednesday too?

You'll get good support over the next 9 months....I believe you'll come outta this week knocked up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->