TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

LMAO I hear you blucky!
and Im sure I'll be the same way once I get there. Oh I am so praying for you that the appointment goes great today! yay!
CAN"T WAIT TO HEAR!!!!!!!!

hows everyone else? mossie, where did you go?

Dope, you feeling those follies growing? im hoping for a big number for you on sunday.

Pittbull mommy, what happened? are you starting clomid again?

I think I'm gonna have to nap after this class to keep from going bonkers! My DH is leaving work early and taking the rest of the day off so that we can be together :) also we are going to dinner with the inlaws bc I know they'll wanna see a pic too!

Awwww so sweet! I bet it will go by faster than you think.

I have been feeling twingy and crampy so I think that's a good sign! I soooo want to trigger Sun but I know ... gotta be patient... but I'm prepared got my shot in frig, got some soft cups even got a frer and some ic... just need the go ahead

Awwww so sweet! I bet it will go by faster than you think.

I have been feeling twingy and crampy so I think that's a good sign! I soooo want to trigger Sun but I know ... gotta be patient... but I'm prepared got my shot in frig, got some soft cups even got a frer and some ic... just need the go ahead

thats awesome dope, and remember - just like you guys told me, you may need to go in and get a few follie checks, so "if" sunday they aren't big enough - dont fret, they will be soon enough :thumbup:
thats awesome you have the softcups ready to go, did you practice putting one in yet? i did beforehand. i like them and used everytime.
I would lay with butt up for 15 minutes or so after bd, then right before im about to get up, i would put it in, you will or may later that after you are up you may have some messiness/leaking :blush: - sorry TMI - but the good thing is that the softcup will keep the majority of the "kids" up inside and close to your cervix where you want them :thumbup:

very excited for all of us! especially MISS BLUCKY!!!!!!!:happydance:

With this group.... no such thing as tmi we are all going through same thing and I'm sure experiences same things... makes it easier to know your not the only one sometimes... and I feel as though if we can share all the details... then who else...

And yes today I take my last dose of clomid, and next Thursday or Friday I should be doing the iui. Depends if my follicle's are ready. I hope it works the first time with iui. My husbands sperm count was way higher than the normal number they look for. So that made my day. One less thing to worry about. :)

And yes today I take my last dose of clomid, and next Thursday or Friday I should be doing the iui. Depends if my follicle's are ready. I hope it works the first time with iui. My husbands sperm count was way higher than the normal number they look for. So that made my day. One less thing to worry about. :)

wow thats great girl and i didn't realize you were doing an IUI this time. thats awesome! :thumbup: I bet you will definitly get your bfp! I would bd the day before and after iui just to get some "extra" in there - you know?
sooo exciting! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here's hoping you and dope both get big follies soon! :)

With this group.... no such thing as tmi we are all going through same thing and I'm sure experiences same things... makes it easier to know your not the only one sometimes... and I feel as though if we can share all the details... then who else...

Oh good, im glad we are all cool with the TMI stuff. especially last week after my fart comment :haha: :haha:

Yay for good sperm!!! I didn't realize u were doing IUI either... Good luck! I hope you all end up knocked up this cycle! Haha

Lil less than 4 hours.... I'm going crazy!!

Hi Girls, hope ye are all keeping well and positive! I am due my period in the morn!! Dreading it! just off the phone to my gynae my day 21 progesterone was so high I am not allowed take clomid again!! So upset don't know what is next!

This will be the only time that we will be able to try the iui, so I hope it works this time. :)

We are all going to get our bfp's! woohooo

blucky, im catching up to you! Tues Nov 13th is my day baby!

So I did some research and read that using a hot water bottle and lifting legs up for 20 min helps follies grow....

Guess what I'm doing... lol ;)

Dopey hope it helps !

:wacko::wacko:So I am officially wacko today!:wacko::wacko:

Waiting for this u/s has honestly been worse than the tww! It doesnt help that my hormones are all over the place! I feel like a nut!! One minute I am so giddy and pumped that someone would think I am on speed, and the next I am crying (good cry) because I am so happy that I married my best friend and that we are having a baby...:wacko: I guess in 2 hours I will calm down some... but I swear I feel like a LOONEY TOON!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->