TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Since there's twins if I nurse then that's about ALL ill be doing!! Nurse-change-repeat.

It is crazy but a huge blessing! You are gonna do awesome girl :)

Although If I were you, I would be totally Losing my shit . Lmao
How's your DH? Mine would freak

DH is handling it MUCH better than I am... im kinda wacko and he is excited! we are both kinda scared! all of the emotions are just simply overwhelming!

The doc said he couldnt believe how lucky we were... said we might want to go buy a lottery ticket... think I might just do that... lol

You will get there... its harder for us to wrap our heads around being preggo, never mind twins, when we've spent sooo long thinking we are broken and it may never happen...
That being said my bf would prob pass out if they tell me twins... lol ;)

I just hope my follie has grown and get a good # tomorrow!!

Grace how many dpo are you?

I am 5dpo, I wish I hadn't made that dumb deal with myself that I wouldn't test before blood test.
It seems so far away- not this week but next week on Tuesday! Omg!

Dope, I hope ur follies are good tomorrow :)

I'm so happy for you blucky!

Grace that is only a week from tue! not too bad at all!

Dopey I hope that your follies are ready!

As excited as I am about hopefully trigger I am not looking forward to waiting again!!

lol, yup dope, the waiting is tough. very tough.
I have 10 days, 10 days from right now I will know if im pregnant again. AND then more waiting begins. LOL :wacko:

But, I am so very hopeful for this cycle and I can't wait to catch up to miss blucky! I still CAN"T BELIEVE she is having TWO CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so awesome! yay ! im quite certain I will only have a single, there is no way as I only had one follicle. the chances of my follie splitting into two are sooo low.

I just want a healthy little one. can't wait!

good luck tomorrow dope, be sure to keep us posted.

The waiting AFTER I got my BFP was way worse than tww... Between betas, for results, and then for the u/s...waiting to see my nuggetS was the worst wait of all. I have another ultrasound Friday to see if the second heartbeat is getting stronger.

I don't know if I already mentioned this but according to the u/s I was 3 days behind what's ticker says, which makes sense seeing how I ovulated on CD17.

Dopey I'm gonna be thinking about you tomorrow... Make sure you update us ASAP!!

I don't know if I already mentioned this but according to the u/s I was 3 days behind what's ticker says, which makes sense seeing how I ovulated on CD17.

So, according to US, did you O the day after the trigger?
I always wondered, how they determine how far along you are, from when you O'd or when you first had AF last time?

Blucky, forgive me for this one - TMI alert, :blush:
but did you have a ton of CM during 2ww? :blush: I am having a strange amount of CM - its white and odorless and wierd, never had this before????
just curious if you happened to have it?

It seemed like the way he measured how far I was was by measuring the embryo (since its not a fetus til like 9 weeks)... he measured to see how big it was and the machine thingie calculated it. It said it will bounce around and we will have a more accurate idea around 12 weeks. All the tickers and stuff, and normally, it is measured from the time you had your last CD1, but some women dont ov til day 20-30 so that would be inaccurate. :shrug: I know the day that I conceived.... oddly enough. But I do know that I ov'd the day after the trigger based on my temps for that cycle.

OMG YES!! I had MORE CM than I have EVER had! It was odorless and creamy... like lotiony... and I had it EVERY day that I was checking.

YAY GRACE THIS COULD BE YOUR STICKY BFP!!!! YEA YEA YEA!! :happydance::happydance:

to be honest I never noticed that amount of cm, and then got my bfp. I read online that it was a sign that your body was using the cm as a defense mechanism to keep bacteria out so the embryo could implant properly.

YAY grace I hope that this is it for you!!!

OMG YES!! I had MORE CM than I have EVER had! It was odorless and creamy... like lotiony... and I had it EVERY day that I was checking.

YAY GRACE THIS COULD BE YOUR STICKY BFP!!!! YEA YEA YEA!! :happydance::happydance:

to be honest I never noticed that amount of cm, and then got my bfp. I read online that it was a sign that your body was using the cm as a defense mechanism to keep bacteria out so the embryo could implant properly.

YAY grace I hope that this is it for you!!!

OMG! i just got goosebumps all over!!!! Im so excited, I just have a really really good feeling, maybe im crazy and maybe i shouldn't - but i can't help it, im just feeling really positive, and I KNOW that "IF" I do get my bfp this time that everything is going to be awesome with the pregnancy, oh i can't wait!

thanks blucky. Now i just need to make it to next tuesday! LMAO :wacko:
And yes, I agree with you 10000000% - waiting for beta results and waiting for that first US is So difficult!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH you are having 2 children! hehehehehhehe:thumbup:

Dope, its 9am and im thinking of you, not sure what time your appt is. but im sending good thoughts your way girl - xoxoxo

This is your month grace! I can feel it:thumbup:! and yes.... 2 babies.... EEK I still cannot believe it. It does NOT feel real!:wacko::wacko:

Hope Dopey is doing good... cant wait for her to trigger and catch up!

Do you realize how BIG I am going to get with twins? omg... are they going to take them early? Will they be healthy? Will I be on bed rest at the end? (my friend was) I bet I will be showing by Christmas! I am not a small or petite girl, but even with my fluffiness I suppose I will show some by Christmas... EEK!

This is still just to unreal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->