TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Blucky- only an hr and half... then you will get to see your little bean... hold strong!

Pitbull mommy- yes on lower abdomen... I read that xtra bllod flow and the warmth help follicle growth... don't know if its factual... but read it in some threads... but I suppose it can't hurt!!!

So I did some research and read that using a hot water bottle and lifting legs up for 20 min helps follies grow....

Guess what I'm doing... lol ;)

LMAO thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would be too girl! god i love this thread! :haha:

what do you do with the hot water bottle? :blush:

oh forget it, i saw you just answered, thats awesome dope and i will try if needed -

Blucky its 314 that means you are at your appt??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to hear from you and see that little one!

i am so happy for you and im glad you share with us your craziness emotions, and of COURSE you are crazy and your hormones are all whacko, ummm hello you are actually MAKING a human being over there! embrace the crazy :thumbup:

Just hold it to lower abdomen... keeping the reproductive parts warm is supposed to help make them grow... I will do just about anything... hoping their growing!!!...

Blucky- 15 mins!!! Sooo close! Ill be watching!

IM OFFICIALLY WACKO!!! ITS TWINS!!! Ill post pics as soon as I get home.... OH MY GOD!!!!

:wacko::wacko: I am so in love!! I cannot believe it! there were 2 heart beats!!

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 13
OMG!!! Congrats sooooo happy for you!!! Your doubly blessed!!! Those are some awesome pics!!!

It was so funny the doc was going to my ovaries with the u/s wand bc he wanted to show me how they look after the surgery... and he was saying that there was a slim chance bc some women have 5-6 follies and only have 1 baby or dont get pregnant at all and then when he moved from one ovary to the other we caught a glimpse of both sacs and my husband said "shit" and the doctor chuckled and said "well I may have spoken too soon"... LOL what a day!!!

:wohoo:Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

do you have a history of twins in your family????????????? HOLY CRAP!!!

Did you hear heartbeats or see them? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blucky please tell me what your beta numbers were again, and how many dpo each was done.
thanks! and YAY!

Thanks gals!
Beta at
10 DPO: 15
13 DPO: 139
20 DPO: 1903!!

This is where I was checking them against so that I knew where I stood: https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

I am in shock. We are in shock. Now we need 2....of almost everything! EEK!!! my mother in law is beside herself with excitement! My father in law is in shock! He says they are moving out of their house and giving it to us and building them a smaller one... crazy!!!

We saw both heartbeats... it was still too early to hear them... in a couple weeks we should be able to. Baby B was a little slower than Baby A but definitely still there!!

Thanks gals!
Beta at

This is where I was checking them against so that I knew where I stood: https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

I am in shock. We are in shock. Now we need 2....of almost everything! EEK!!! my mother in law is beside herself with excitement! My father in law is in shock! He says they are moving out of their house and giving it to us and building them a smaller one... crazy!!!

We saw both heartbeats... it was still too early to hear them... in a couple weeks we should be able to. Baby B was a little slower than Baby A but definitely still there!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: OMG i could cry for you:cry:
i can't even imagine what it was like to see the little ONES in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oneofeach:

Two babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh lol
are you gonna breastfeed them both at the same time. Lmfao! I Seriously bet you will :)
omg, i am so excited for you!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks gals!
Beta at

you need to change your ticker to TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!:oneofeach::oneofeach::oneofeach::oneofeach:

GRACE are you high!!! lmao you are cracking me up!!! I cant find a twins ticker!!!

I am going to try to nurse but I dont know about the same time! Guess we will see! I will be juggling babies!!

Yup, your DH will just have to give you OJ to drink through a straw while you are feeding them! hehehehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->