TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

This is your month grace! I can feel it:thumbup:! and yes.... 2 babies.... EEK I still cannot believe it. It does NOT feel real!:wacko::wacko:

Hope Dopey is doing good... cant wait for her to trigger and catch up!

Do you realize how BIG I am going to get with twins? omg... are they going to take them early? Will they be healthy? Will I be on bed rest at the end? (my friend was) I bet I will be showing by Christmas! I am not a small or petite girl, but even with my fluffiness I suppose I will show some by Christmas... EEK!

This is still just to unreal.

FullTerm for twins is 37 weeks. You will do great! You may or may not be on bed rest, all depends what happens during pregnancy. YES 100% you will be showing by xmas. I am already planning that I will be showing by xmas. I had a JCPENNY gift card from last xmas and yesterday I went and bought 4 patterned baggy tops to start wearing now, they will cover my belly and hide it once it starts showing and i figure if i start wearing them now, it wont seem like they came out of nowhere. I am not planning on telling work people until i hit 2nd trimester.
OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!!!!

Well I'm at re office waiting... oh I hope its big enough...

It grew to 19mm so now I wait for re to call... but will likely trigger tonight

Yay!! What were they last time? hope they give you the green light!!

Yay!!! 19 is great! I wonder will RE will say - hoping for good news today- then you will be exactly one week behind me as I triggered last Sunday !!
Woohooo for thanksgiving pregnancies!!!!

On Thurs it was 11.5... so it grew significantly... re called... said to trigger... YAY!!!

Yay dopey that's AWESOME!! Maybe the hot water bottle idea helped!! You are gonne be busy for a while!!!yall are both gonna get your November BFPs!! Hooray!

I still have not had any m/s thank god.... But my hormones are WAY out of wack!! I cannot make myself study the way I need to bc I have TWINS on my brain!!!

I have been super emotional... Crying, then laughing, the cranky... Ugh it's like a sh$&@y roller coaster lol.

It's all for a good cause though!!

Thank u!!! Hopefully in a few weeks I will be on the same sh$&@y roller coaster!

I thought the same thing about water bottle... I'm sooooo excited...

Thank u!!! Hopefully in a few weeks I will be on the same sh$&@y roller coaster!

I thought the same thing about water bottle... I'm sooooo excited...

yay!!!!!!!! dope! so excited ! so did you trigger yet? are you gonna bd today and then for the the next 3 days???? YAY!!!!!!!! so excited for you! you got your preseed and softcups ready right? oh yay! so happy for you!

OMG OMG OMG - we ARE all goign to be pregnant together! just like we said :happydance::happydance:

Yay dopey that's AWESOME!! Maybe the hot water bottle idea helped!! You are gonne be busy for a while!!!yall are both gonna get your November BFPs!! Hooray!

I still have not had any m/s thank god.... But my hormones are WAY out of wack!! I cannot make myself study the way I need to bc I have TWINS on my brain!!!

I have been super emotional... Crying, then laughing, the cranky... Ugh it's like a sh$&@y roller coaster lol.

It's all for a good cause though!!

OMG I so could not concentrate if i were you either! twins would be ALL i was thinking about! :haha: seriously, i would be a crazy person, moreso than I am now.
I am very moody today, DH and i went out to run some errands and part of me wanted to rip his head off - while the other part of me wanted to burst out in tears, I think the hardest thing for me right now is that i dont KNOW if im pregnant, i mean i think i am and im very hopeful - but i dont KNOW just yet. so its tough. BUT, i better get used to it, because the new few weeks are only going to be tougher. not easier. lol

Yay. We're all gonna be pregnant soon. :) I go for my sonogram Wednesday to see if I'm ready for trigger. I might try the hot water bottle thing. Lol. I hope I'm ready for the trigger Wednesday.

Pit bull is this your first US this cycle? Yay for triggers!

No. It will be my 2nd sonogram. I had 5 follicles last sonogram, hopefully they are all big and ready :) I had 4 in my left ovary and 1 in my right ovary. My right ovary is a slow grower. So I don't know if that one will get big enough.

I'm here... I'm so happy it hs grown... apparently my left doesn't do much... but hope 1 is enough...

Yes one is plenty!!!! That's all normal ovulation has is one follie- I read you only produce more with meds -
This is our turn now dope! And pb too!
Yay

1 is plenty dopey! it'll keep you sane :wacko: lol.

Good luck wednesday Pitbull!

I swear tonight at work all these preggo women kept coming through my line... one of them was still 5 weeks from being due and she was HUGE and she said she only had 1 in there! This other women came through with 14 month old twins and it def scared me a little more! she had her hands FULL!! I am excited though. She told me about a twins moms support group here where I live so I am definitely going to see if I can find it!

Hope yall are doing well!

Thats great Blucky! you are going to do great. Its so crazy. My two neighbors across the street both have little one. under 2yrs old. one of the girls is pregnant with her 2nd now, she is 16 weeks. She was telling me that twins run in her family, she only has one in belly now BUT BUT BUT she said her grandmother had 21 children and that she had 4 sets of twins. YES THAT IS RIGHT, 4 sets of twins!!!!!!!!:haha:
and they WERE ALL delivered vaginally and at home! So, im just sharing this to show you that you are going to do great! twins is very common and you are going to be a fabulous mommy to those 2 little monkies cooking in there!

im so excited for you! yay!

I have another ultrasound scheduled for Friday! I hope BOTH heartbeats are nice and STRONG!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->