TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

My fertility doc didn't even tell me what the heart rate was or what the baby's measurement was. He just told me everything looked great. But the heart beat sounded pretty fast.

I dont think that you will be able to hear the heartbeat without a sonogram for a while. I wouldnt invest in a doppler... I thought about it, but decided that it would be a waste of money and that I didnt need one.

Dopey we did get to hear the heartbeat! She did tell us what it was, but I dont remember. She just said they were both good! The babies are laying perpendicular to each other, which I think might be attributing to me showing so early... The babies were each right at 3 inches long crown to rump, obviously longer if they were stretched out.

It was so cute, when she was focusing on baby B, baby A decided to stretch and kick at Baby B and his foot (which looked like an adorable baby foot) kept jumping into the screen shot like he was photo bombing Baby B... too cute!

The tech wouldnt let me record ....or I would have posted a video. I was upset when she told me that, but I understand for malpractice reasons or whatever. My next u/s is Jan 15, and if they cant or wont tell me the sex then then I am going to book a private scan to see if we can tell.

That sucks she wouldn't let you record it. January 17th seems so far away. Lol. Blucky are in your in second trimester now, or is that the 14th week?

All my pregnancy apps say that I am in 2nd tri, but I think technically 13.6 weeks is considered 2nd tri... so Friday/Saturday.... But I am just considering myself second tri now... its easier that way.

Haha just found out I still fit in my prematernity khakis (first time trying in over a month)....granted I cant button them, but I can use a rubber band and belly band-like thing to hold them closed. I thought my thighs would have been to big, but I guess it is all belly weight after all (thank god). At my doc appt yesterday I have gained 15 lbs since I have gotten preggo.... yuk! But at least I know the babies are comfy, plus, its all baby weight.

How much weight are you suppose to gain with twins? That's good you can still fit in your khakis. Lol. Saturday ill be 2 months, I can tell this pregnancy is gonna go fast. Hopefully. Lol.

How are you feeling PB? where are you in your cycle Dopey?

Youre supposed to gain 10-20 more lbs with twins than a regular pregnancy. I am already retaining a lot of water so I think some of it is water weight.

I have been crazy busy with the holidays among us! My DH and I did our christmas tonight since we will be running like crazy the two days getting all of the families in... he prepaid for us to have a 4D scan done where they video the ultrasound for us and give us 30+ pics and have a large viewing area for family... I am SOOOO excited to book it! I will probably wait until Feb though bc that is when they say its the best sight. I cant wait!

I hope yall have a great holiday ! I probably wont be back until after Christmas.

:wave: Hi guys

Just wanted to pop in and wish you all a wonderful holiday. PB and Blucky, I hope your little ones are cooking away and very healthy :)

I am still plugging along and plan on doing an IUI with injectables in January. I am excited for that.

That is of course, if I need to. This month I did just clomid with timed intercourse, no ovidrel.

Dope, I hope you get your bfp soon! if you haven't already, i didn't read through all the pages I missed.

Hugs to all and I'll be back in January !!!

Happy Holidays & Positive thoughts to all :thumbup:

I'm feeling good. I've been really emotional today. I cried for no reason. Lol.

I plan on doing a 4D sonogram, those look so cool. And they can record the heart beat and put it in a teddy bear, so I think I'm going to do that also.

Hope y'all had a great Christmas! My babies got spoiled....and I had a feeling that they would.

I meet with the nurse the 7th, and go back the 17th to meet with my doctor, so I'm hoping I get one the 17th. I really don't like the hospital Im going to deliver at, but I love my obgyn, I've been using her for years. She should give me a sonogram the 17th right? I guess I'll ask the 7th when I go meet with the nurse.

I feel soooooo fat!!! I feel like I already gained a ton of weight. Lol. My pants are already getting tighter. I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow, yay!!!

You'll have to ask about the scan.... My doc told me if I wasn't having twins then they would have only done 2, MAYBE 3 scans throughout my pregnancy. Thank goodness for twins!

I'm sure they'll give me one the 17th, since it'll be my first time going there for my pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->