TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

U heards the heartbeats?? No fair I only got to see them!!! I hear them today :)

The first appt I met with nurses so no us, today I meet with doc so yes on us!! With twins I get one every month, whereas of it were just 1 I would only have gotten 2 more... How often does your doc do them?!

Yes while he was doing the sonogram he let me hear the heart beat, he tried showing me the heart beat but I couldn't see it bc of the way I was laying. And I have no clue how often my obgyn does sonograms, I will ask that when I go the 7th. I hope I can get more than a couple.

Blucky, do you think I should start buying stuff for the baby right now? I know I can't buy clothes, but other things the baby is going to need.

I probably wouldn't .... Unless #1 its just sooooo cute that you can't resist and it's not gender specific or #2 its on SUPER clearance and a great deal... Just my opinion...

The only thing I've bought is a Halloween onsie/bib that was DIRT cheap on clearance, and I wish I had waited bc now I I know I need 2, and on Black Friday I bought two gender neutral play mats with a mobile for the floor because I got them both for the price of 1.

Another thing (as I'm sure you know) is the longer you can hold off, the less you'll have to buy for yourself. I have 2 baby showers in march (hometown and here) and I will buy whatever I don't get for them then.... I made a deal with my DH that if I don't splurge now, that I can have a mini splurge when we find out the sexes.

The only way I've been able to curb my shopping desire is by making my registries online. You'll be surprised at what you won't add or buy until you know the sex!

When I first found out i was preggo I was going to just do the nursery and everything gender neutral so I could do it ASAP... But within 3 weeks, and learning of twins, I decided I wanted it to be sex specific. Purple or Lavendar ( my favorite) for a girl and blue for a boy

Ya I'm talking about like a crib, bottles, diapers, stuff like that where you don't need to know the sex.

Crib, yes.... IF you don't think someone will buy it for you. I bought one the other day offline.... To make sure I like it before getting another. I wouldn't buy bottles bc that's something you always get at a baby shower.... And have mixed emotions about the diapers.... On one hand I think it's good to stockpile (ESP with twins) but on another hand some babies can't wear certain brands due to sensitivity issues.... I prefer pampers and my MIL has been stockpiling but keeping receipts taped to the box in case we need to exchange them. I would probably start saving for baby items, but limit what u buy. We told everyone we only want baby stuff for Christmas.... The less we buy ourselves the better!!!

No... tonight is last night of provera... hopefully it will start soon...

Why hasn't bluckey updated... waiting to hear about drs???

Hey girls sorry! Today was 2+ hours at the doc then I fell asleep in my recliner!! Here are some of the pics from today!! Babies look GREAT and they were moving sooooo much it was adorable!

These 2 pics are my favorite

Attachments

• Twin A 12.18.12.jpg
    Twin A 12.18.12.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Twin B 12.18.12.jpg
    Twin B 12.18.12.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 4
I failed my glucose test today... it was supposed to be 140 or below and it was 188! eek so now I have to fast for 12 hours and go take a 3.5 hour glucose tolerance test.... if I dont pass that one then it is constant blood sugar monitoring and a special diabetic diet....which would NOT be good for me, but I will do whatever is good for my babies. It seemed like all day it was hurry up and wait.... we got there at 10 and left around 1215.

Omg. Soooo cute!!! That sucks about your glucose test. I'm glad everything is looking good :)

It'll look close.... Probably more like my last us... It's in my journal if you wanna check it out but it won't be far off from the one I had today.

Ill be 10 weeks and 2 days when I go meet with the nurse on the 7th, will I be able to hear the heart beat without a sonogram then? I was thinking about buying a Doppler once I got further along, but I think that it would just make me worry. Lol. Like if I can't find the heart beat with it I will freak out. So maybe I shouldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->