TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Might be your sciatic nerve. Apparently it's common in preggo women. Unfortunately the only relief is a chiropractor (too expensive for me) or rest.... Mine has been bothering me about a month off and on. The more I overdo it, the more it hurts.

Ask your doc mon, I'm re-asking mine on Tuesday.

NO MORE CLASSES!!! Woo hoo!! Home free til my babies get here!

Yay!! No more classes for you!! I have been STARVING since yesterday, no matter what I eat, I can't get full. Lol

you sound like me. I ate 2 apples yesterday followed by two ham sammiches with some doritos and I was still starving. I topped it off with some super healthy chips and salsa (note sarcasm) and after that I was okay... for a short while. I feel like a garbage disposal with 2 tapeworms. eek

Did y'all hear about the kids in Connecticut? Omg it's so sad. :( there are some cruel people in this world.

Its awful! I can't understand how someone can do that!!!

How are you all feeling?? I started provera on wed... I can't wait to get af... as sad as that is to say...lol

I don't understand it. People are so cruel. Those pore innocent little babies :( they were probably all excited for Christmas :( I am feeling good, but really tired. And I have had heartburn all day. Lol that's funny. I bet your ready to start a new cycle :)

Hey girls. Yea that was terrible... there are some SICK SICK people in this world... makes me scared for my babies already... at least they are safe where they are right now.

Well I ordered one of the cribs today... i wanted to get it, and put it together to make sure that I like it before I order the second one. It is sooo stressful trying to get things ready for 2 babies!

PB are you excited for monday? I wish my scan was monday... time is crawlllling by!

Dope I am okay... realllly tired. I slept until 130-2 today and napped at least 4 hours yesterday and the day before. It seems like I am up at least every 2 hours at night to pee... it doesnt matter when I stop drinking fluids, what I drink, or if I refrain from eating juicy foods (ie my apple addiction). I can go in there and "eliminate" when I am getting ready for bed, then it wont even be 20 minutes after laying down that I have to go again. And what is MOST aggravating about it is that it feel like i need to pee a LOT out, but I get in there and its like 2 dribbles... sorry for TMI just needed to vent on the whole endless peeing thing.

How are you all doing? I used to get excited about AF starting... or waiting on her with provera... bc it was like a new beginning and breath of new air! So its not silly dope!

My fertility doc already released me to my obgyn. My first obgyn appointment is January 7th

That's great PB! Glad everything went well for you today! I can't wait to see my babies tomorrow!

I cannot wait until my scan tomorrow.... there is a slim-medium chance I might be able to know the sexes tomorrow... i REALLY hope so but i wont get my hopes up too high... but I would LOVE to know the sexes... even though I have a pretty good feeling that at least one of them in a boy... i dont know why i feel so strongly about it but I just feel convinced that one of them is. Oh well... I am going to record my ultrasound tomorrow (if they wont do it for me) and I will put it on youtube and attach a link if yall want to see it.
I always get so nervous/anxious before scans, but maybe its because I am so eager to see them?

Blucky, post pics of your babies today :) I can't wait to see how big they've gotten.

Ya yesterday I was super nervous before my sonogram. I'm sure ill be like that Every time. I'm hoping my next sonogram is January 17th. January 7th I meet with the nurse at my obgyn, and the 17th I go back and meet with my doctor, so do you think I'll get a sonogram when I see my doctor on the 17th? I wish I could get a sonogram the 7th, I already want to see my baby again. Lol. He/she looks like a little peanut right now, and it was so amazing to hear the heart beat :) I really hope you can find out the sexes today? That would be awesome! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->