TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Two days before iui, the night of iui, and I believe the next two days after the iui. And yes I used the condom thing all times after the iui. My doctor had to give me an unmedicated condom, cause I couldn't find any at stores. All the ones at stores had spermicide in them. And I didn't go to work after the iui, but I didn't lay down and relax either.

Thanks so much pb. im so concentrating on timing now, LMAO :wacko:

Tuesday: bd
Wednesday: bd and trigger
Thurs: rest and build up sperm
Fri: iui and bd at night
Sat: bd
Sun: bd

that look good???? LOL

pb, did they do another ultrasound morning of IUI to check on follies? or just do iui?

dope, did you have yours done today??????????????????? So thrilled for you! tell me EVERYTHING!

Congrats Blucky, a Boy and a Girl, very exciting!!

Pitbull Mommy how are you feeling?

Good Luck Grace, I go Thursday and will be starting IUI, very excited about this.

thats great you are doing iui. Wow 3 of us are! what are you taking for meds this cycle? clomid/ovidrel? what cd are you?
I am excited for my ultrasound and curious to see how im responding and what they say.............

Hi Grace I will find out tomorrow whether or not I will still be taking the Clomid/Ovidrel. My doctor wanted me to take a month off from taking fertility meds because I had been taking them since September. Three of us going through IUI and IVF. Baby Dust to us all!

Pitbull Mommy I am going to try that Tampon/Condom trick.

No they didn't do a sono. Just the iui. And it took about 5 min or less. And then I had to lay there for 15 min

Grney, make sure it's unmedicated or it can kill the sperm. :) I hope y'all get y'all's BFP's!!! Yay!! I'm so excited for y'all

I'm thinking about getting one of these cribs within the next few months. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4
what is your due date pb? have you thought about names yet? is your dh getting excited?

It converts to a toddler bed, day bed, and full size. I know cramps are normal, but man these cramps are freaking me out. I've been cramping A LOT the past week or so. And it all happens at work. Maybe for being on my feet all day? I don't know. Cause when I'm laying down at home, I'm fine. And it can't be cause I'm not drinking enough water, cause I drink water all day everyday. That's all I drink. So I don't know. They freak me out!!! Today I had like throbbing pain in my stomach.

Sometimes he seems excited, and sometimes he freaks out. Like last night he was freaking out cause I told him im already almost 3 months. And that we have like 6 1/2 months left

pb, thats interesting about the cramps but I think its totally normal for pregnancy, im sorry I haven't been through it myself so i can't personally tell you i "had it too".

But Im believe Blucky has said a few times that she has them too. And you did ask your doctor and they said not to worry right? im sure its just that little one growing healthy and getting nice and comfy in there!

Ya my doctor told me as long as there isn't any blood, its okay. But it still freaks me out. Def when I'm cramping a lot.

PB the cramps are okay as long as you arent bleed and that crib looks nice! We went with a convertible style too to get more for our money!

I am dead on my feet and my back is KILLING me and I even sat down most of my shift at work! ugh I need to get a better prenatal support belt! Anywho, here is my latest pic with the 17w one updated!

Attachments

• Prog17weeks.jpg
    Prog17weeks.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 4
Awww. Cute preggo belly!! :) my family is noticing that my belly is sticking out more. A week and a day, and I'll be in the second trimester!!! Yay!!! I'm gonna see if I can talk my doctor into giving me a "real" sono today. I would like to know if my baby is growing the way it should. I don't think I should have to wait until 18-20 weeks for that. :( yesterday my cramps felt like AF was showing anytime, and then after I layed Down for awhile, I felt way better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->