TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Awww. Cute preggo belly!! :) my family is noticing that my belly is sticking out more. A week and a day, and I'll be in the second trimester!!! Yay!!! I'm gonna see if I can talk my doctor into giving me a "real" sono today. I would like to know if my baby is growing the way it should. I don't think I should have to wait until 18-20 weeks for that. :( yesterday my cramps felt like AF was showing anytime, and then after I layed Down for awhile, I felt way better.

pb, good luck at your appt. today, I can't imagine that your doc would refuse to check on your baby. I am sure they will. good luck! what time are you going? i can't believe you are going to be in 2nd tri in one week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did you have a beta blood test scheduled after your iui or did they just have you test at home? My RE is going to book me for a beta check two weeks after so Feb 1 (im guessing as this is what they did before w/clomid ovidrel). s
so, i dont know if i should test out trigger and test at home before hand, or just wait til beta. LMAO :haha: im not sure I could wait.

Hoping dope posts soon so she can tell her how great her iui went yesterday!!!

blucky,
im so sorry about your back, there has got to be some stretching yoga exercises out there for pregnnacy back pain that can help ease your discomfort a bit?

My appointment is at 2:45pm! Too long away. Lol. I should've made an earlier appointment. Lol. I tested the day after my missed period, which was a Saturday, and then that Monday they checked my levels, and then two days later they tested them again to make sure they were rising like they should. Today they are doing a papsmear. And I don't know what else. But It'll be the first time I meet with the doctor since I've been pregnant. So I'm going to ask her if she will give me a sono to measure my baby. Everyone up there knows I'm a spaz. Lol. I've went up there 3 times in 2 weeks, so they could check the heart beat. Lol. But they understand why I freak so much. Lol

:haha:
My appointment is at 2:45pm! Too long away. Lol. I should've made an earlier appointment. Lol. I tested the day after my missed period, which was a Saturday, and then that Monday they checked my levels, and then two days later they tested them again to make sure they were rising like they should. Today they are doing a papsmear. And I don't know what else. But It'll be the first time I meet with the doctor since I've been pregnant. So I'm going to ask her if she will give me a sono to measure my baby. Everyone up there knows I'm a spaz. Lol. I've went up there 3 times in 2 weeks, so they could check the heart beat. Lol. But they understand why I freak so much. Lol

was the appt on the monday already scheduled ahead of time OR did you call them and tell them you got a positive on sat and then they told you to come in? I just dont know when I'll be "late" as my iui is so early in my cycle.
My AF start Jan 9 and iui will be Jan 18 (cd10) so two weeks after iui will be cd24. So, do you think AF is due 28 days after it started OR 14 days after O? LOL :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:
I may just test out the trigger and test at home. i dont know. :haha:

No I didn't have an appointment set up. I just called them and told them I got a positive test and they told me to go do blood work. Umm, while I was on fertility meds, AF showed exactly 28 days later.

Iui went fine.... I didn't use the instead cups...it was yesterday and then we did bd last night and I just layed with a pillow... it was pretty quick... I'm a bit crampy still, don't know if its ovulation cramps or iui... now the waiting begins uggh!

Iui went fine.... I didn't use the instead cups...it was yesterday and then we did bd last night and I just layed with a pillow... it was pretty quick... I'm a bit crampy still, don't know if its ovulation cramps or iui... now the waiting begins uggh!

dope, my iui is tomorrow. so did you go to work after? are you going to bd again today? oh i hope this is it for you! did they tell how the sperm was? everyone that talk about iui says it was XXX million sperm with XXX motility?
i wonder if they will tell me tomorrow? how many follies did you have? sorry so many questions, im just excited for you ! praying for you girl !

Hi Ladies, Dope I am keeping my finger crossed for you. Grace Good Luck tomorrow! I went to the Doctors today. He has decided to skip IUI and go straight to IVF. So, before this happens I will need to have a Sonohystergram otherwise insurance won't cover the IVF. So a little more waiting but it's okay I am feeling positive that 2013 is our year. I have also scheduled a Acupuncture session for next Wednesday, my friend who has been through Fertility treatments for 5 years swears by it, she says it helped her conceive her son who will be a year in March. Baby dust to all!! Pitbull Mommy let us know how your appointment went & I hope all is well with you Blucky.

My baby is doing just fine. Heart rate was 170bpm :) and he/she is measuring the right size. I'll post some pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 4
I'm already so in love :) so precious. I tried recording the heart beat, but my phone messed up. :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2
Omg!!!!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Between you and blucky I could just cry! I can't even imagine what it's like to see that! I would have been ballin my eyes out!

So happy for you ! :)

I know. OMG. :) I wanted to see him/her move around, but I didn't. I will eventually. He/she is upside down. Sorta. Lol. My blood pressure was 136/80, so I guess it's getting better. And my cervix is all the way closed. My doc said everything is fine. :)

At first the baby measured 10 weeks, 6 days. I started FREAKING out. But then she did some other measurements and he/she is the right size :)

Hi guys

I am sooo excited, IUI was this morning!!!!!!!! I am feeling very positive and happy and it went great! The iui itself was a teeny bit uncomfortable but nothing to complain about by any means.

I will say I am having some cramping now, its not horrible but it is uncomfortable, yup definitly uncomfortable. Going to take it easy for the next few days. no working out. the most 'activity' i'll do is some bding! :thumbup:

Dear god I hope this works. The sperm was great! 78 million, 61% motility so hopefully those bad boys can fertilize my ONE follicle. :dohh:

I am very hopeful. I think i might not test at home and just wait for blood test which is scheduled for 2 weeks from today. 2/1 at 7am. going to be a loooooooooooong two weeks! :wacko:

All the timing was great, nothing more I can do. well except :sex::sex: tonight, tomorrow and sunday....

I am hopeful, if its time for me to be pregnant with my rainbow, then god will make it happen............

Hope you are all doing well! YIPPEE!!!! :happydance: :happydance: what a dork! :haha:

Thats great grace!! :) I didn't feel any cramping after my iui. I really hope this is y'all's month!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->