TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I had cramps for 2 days... today I only feel it when I bend over and stuff... I don't know how much was for o... and how much was iui

I had cramps for 2 days... today I only feel it when I bend over and stuff... I don't know how much was for o... and how much was iui

I hope this works for you!!!!Are you scheduled for a blood test? Did u get more bding in? we did bd today.....
They scheduled my blood test two weeks after iui so feb 1, yikes!!!!

Grace I take my blood test on 1/28... 7 more days... our cycles are soooo close!!!! Are you still cramping?

Im not really cramping so much as when I bend over I feel pressure and discomfort around my left ovary....

Grney- your doing iui this cycle too? when is it?

Grace I take my blood test on 1/28... 7 more days... our cycles are soooo close!!!! Are you still cramping?

Im not really cramping so much as when I bend over I feel pressure and discomfort around my left ovary....

Omg so your test in Monday and mine is Friday!! Wowza! Honestly I'm scared! Actually usually af comes before the test so I know beforehand usually what the result will be. I'm praying I go for the test and af is no where in sight! Ill be working that day so it will be a loooong day, test at 7am and they don't call me til 230 or 3pm.
My cramping is gone - yay! Implantation occur 6-12 days after O so I'm just hoping :)

I am actually starting IVF, my doctor wants to skip over IUI. So I will need to go for another Sonohystergram on Feb 9th, This is to just prove to the insurance company there are no blockages or damage and then they will cover the IVF all we will be responsible for is Co-pay. So some waiting and more tests but the ending outcome will all be worth it!

I am actually starting IVF, my doctor wants to skip over IUI. So I will need to go for another Sonohystergram on Feb 9th, This is to just prove to the insurance company there are no blockages or damage and then they will cover the IVF all we will be responsible for is Co-pay. So some waiting and more tests but the ending outcome will all be worth it!

My God I am really excited for you to be starting IVF please keep us posted on the process and how it goes. I have two IUI's scheduled and then IVF is my next option so I'm very interested in how it will work and how long the cycle is (I know everyone is different). Good luck girl :)

Grney- if this doesnt work then I am on to ivf as well... have you started meds yet? what are they having you take?
My insurance has already approved the ivf... I have a 500 deductable but then im covered except copays...

3 weeks, 4 days until we hopefully find out the sex of our little miracle!!! :)

Grney- if this doesnt work then I am on to ivf as well... have you started meds yet? what are they having you take?
My insurance has already approved the ivf... I have a 500 deductable but then im covered except copays...

Haven't started meds yet, I have a few tests to do and then Insurance will cover. Same for me as well just a $500 Deductable afterwards. I will keep you posted on meds, process etc.

3 weeks, 4 days until we hopefully find out the sex of our little miracle!!! :)

thats exciting pb, do you have any thoughts either way?

Im glad today was a holiday so this week will hopefully go by quickly and then next week I find out if the iui worked. im so nervous and excited!

dope, you find out monday!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->