TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Rusty: in the UK, the NHS won't do anything for you until you have been trying consistantly for at least a year. One of the downsides to public healthcare :-( I miss my private California healthcare where I could go in at any time and get a blood pregnancy test :-(

Awww! I'm sorry hun! Didn't realize ya'll lived in the UK...:dohh:

That's crazy though..:wacko: They should have the same standards as the US does! We all have the same problems and issue...:nope:

Rusty: in the UK, the NHS won't do anything for you until you have been trying consistantly for at least a year. One of the downsides to public healthcare :-( I miss my private California healthcare where I could go in at any time and get a blood pregnancy test :-(

That's crazy though..:wacko: They should have the same standards as the US does! We all have the same problems and issue...:nope:

It's all universal health care. Bogus, I know :growlmad: They are pretty insensitive here. Doesn't help that I live in one of the highest rate of pregnancy council areas! :grr: They want to be sure you are pregnant before they help you or anything :wacko::cry:

It's all universal health care. Bogus, I know :growlmad: They are pretty insensitive here. Doesn't help that I live in one of the highest rate of pregnancy council areas! :grr: They want to be sure you are pregnant before they help you or anything :wacko::cry:

UGH..that's awful! My doctor is trying everything he can to help us.. even though I'm 23 and my OH is turning 29 next month..but I haven't been on BC since we've been married and we have an active sex life so my doctor is looking at even though we weren't TTC for 2 years but also we weren't having protected sex either so now since we wanna baby, he's trying to run some tests :hugs:

Even our public health service is not that insensitive...:nope::nope:..UGH..wish I can make things better for yall!

:hugs: Thanks....it's especially bad if you grew up getting used to a doctor doing things when you asked and then coming over here :wacko:

I'm SOOO happy I found this!! We've been TTC #1 for 1 year now (pcos). Today is CD 26 so I'm praying like a crazy person!! I've been planning on testing on 9/17 since my cycles usually dont go too far passed 36 or 37 days. ANNDD I have an appt on 9/29 to discuss clomid! Good luck to you all!!

:hugs:

Good luck girl :hugs:

I added you to the TTC #1 Dream Believers :hi: so welcome..:haha:

It's gonna be fun! I will keep your status updated on the very front member page so if anything is isn't updated..let me know!

Thanks hun! :dust::hugs:

Thanks!! I tested this morning (*cough* addict *cough*) and got a BFN :sulk: but I expected that anyway! I'm a little nervous about starting clomid at the end of the month. Twins run in both of our families. I guess worse things have happened, and really at this point I'll be extatic with quints even!! I'm going to test again on the 17th, like I originally was planning. With the PCOS, I honestly dont even know if I actually Ov'd! I think I'm going to hold off on trying until after my appt .. just in case! It would be my luck that I would ovulate naturally and then again with the clomid! :dohh:

I'm SOOO happy I found this!! We've been TTC #1 for 1 year now (pcos). Today is CD 26 so I'm praying like a crazy person!! I've been planning on testing on 9/17 since my cycles usually dont go too far passed 36 or 37 days. ANNDD I have an appt on 9/29 to discuss clomid! Good luck to you all!!

:hugs:

Good luck girl :hugs:

I added you to the TTC #1 Dream Believers :hi: so welcome..:haha:

It's gonna be fun! I will keep your status updated on the very front member page so if anything is isn't updated..let me know!

Thanks hun! :dust::hugs:

Thanks!! I tested this morning (*cough* addict *cough*) and got a BFN :sulk: but I expected that anyway! I'm a little nervous about starting clomid at the end of the month. Twins run in both of our families. I guess worse things have happened, and really at this point I'll be extatic with quints even!! I'm going to test again on the 17th, like I originally was planning. With the PCOS, I honestly dont even know if I actually Ov'd! I think I'm going to hold off on trying until after my appt .. just in case! It would be my luck that I would ovulate naturally and then again with the clomid! :dohh:

:haha::haha:! Me too girl! Only if I can get out of the house..I'll be buying all kinds of HPT's! Since I don't wanna through money down the :loo:.. I'm gonna wait until after my doctor's appointment next week :haha: I wanna baby soo bad I'm addicted to this site! :haha: I think clomid will really really help us get preggo.. I was on the BC for awhile before we got married almost 3 years ago so after I stopped the BC my periods are :wacko: and it messed up my ovulation... So I'm soo excited though! :yipee:

:hugs: Thanks....it's especially bad if you grew up getting used to a doctor doing things when you asked and then coming over here :wacko:

I bet hun! Why did you move anyway? I don't think I can't ever leave here..lol

:blush: My hunni :kiss: It was easier for me to move here. I didn't have a permenant place to stay. Besides the NHS thing, it's great here! The schools are awesome and so are many of the people I have met :happydance:

:blush: My hunni :kiss: It was easier for me to move here. I didn't have a permenant place to stay. Besides the NHS thing, it's great here! The schools are awesome and so are many of the people I have met :happydance:

Aww! Ok..Never been there so didn't know anything about it..:shrug::haha:

That's great though! I'm glad you enjoy it there..but one day I'm gonna visit California...even if it's 20 years from now! :haha:

:hi: Ladies,

Well I had my doctors appointment to see what can be done for fertility test's as we are now on our 17th cycle, I am 20 and DH is 25 both fit and healthy...

So here is what happened.

well I get into the doctors office (female) so I was like well this could be good because she will understand what I am saying more...Right?

WRONG!!!!

To sum it up for you this is what she said....

1. 17 months isn't a long time for people your age to get pregnant
ARE YOU JOKING?!
2. You have been pregnant before so I don't think the problem is medical
I GOT PREGNANT TO A PREVIOUS PARTNER YOU TWIT! I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT!
3. I think you should come back when you have been trying for 24 months!
GET FUCKED!
4. Your only young anyway
SO? IT DOESN'T MAKE ME WANT A BABY ANY LESS!
5. It will happen I have no doubt about it
YOUR PERSONAL OPINION ISN'T WANTED, I WANT A MEDICAL OPINION!

So she was saying NO to fertility testing.....and it started

I could not stop crying for the life of me, I was so upset it was unreal....I was so shocked that she was telling me NO!

She said are you ok with that you look upset...What do you want to happen

This is when I burst out with I WANT TO BE FUCKING PREGNANT!

Adam started getting upset that we wouldn't know anything until 2 years TTC so Adam said look love you can see how upset she is can you just do sperm analysis?

So we are waiting on a phone call from the doctor to tell us everything we need to know because obviously she needs to speak to the people that deal with it about what we need to do from here.

So we managed to get her to agree to the sperm analysis and hopefully get something rolling but I came out more pissed off than relieved.

And I left the best bit until last....MY DOCTOR WAS PREGNANT! she was 7 months pregnant so I decided to ask her how long it took her to get pregnant...Oh we were really lucky we caught on the first go! great so you have no fucking idea what me and Adam are going through as a couple and what strain it is causing on our relationship!

Thats basically the in's and out's of the appointment lol.

Feeling much better now though.

Good Luck to all you ladies wanting your :bfp:

OMG that is awful, Hats off to you thou huni I would have lamped her one :hugs::hugs:

:wave:
Rusty's wife - :hi:pls can you add me to the TTC #1 Dream Believer Members list as i can't see me on there :nope:
Also am CD 11 of 29 day cyle and also due to have lap & dye Oct 7th:help:

Did you have your doc's appoint? how's it gone? :hugs::hugs: Hope it was a help :dust:

Hey Mrs LB!! :hi:!

LOL.. I sure will but you are on the list? LOL... Did you look on the first page of this thread?

I have you under the member list and I've got you on the :test: section also.. Just didn't have alot of info for you.. but I will update it for you :hugs:

Here's some of the following info I don't have from you:

*b'day
*any :bfn: or :bfp: in the past
*DPO?
*On any medications?
*Or any information you wanna share on the member page

Thanks hun and lots of :dust: & :hugs:

Hey there:wave:
my bday - 23rd march
no bfps/bfns
waiting to O (5 days)
no meds - just pre natal vits
booked lap&dye 7th Oct

thanks love :hugs:

My doctor's office just called me back with some of my blood test results. They tested my thyroid, prolactin, glucose, and testosterone and with the exception of the testosterone (which hasn't come back yet), everything was normal. I expect that my testosterone levels will come back above normal which will indicate that I do have PCOS since everything else is fine. They are supposed to call me back when they get the testosterone results.

So relieved to finally be getting some answers!! And relieved that I won't have to start taking Metformin or thyroid meds. :happydance:

I started spotting yesterday and it was brown, and when I woke up this morning it was gone, but now I'm spotting again...well, it's more like a very light AF...and it's bright red. Usually my periods are so heavy that I have to wear a pad and a tampon and change them every couple of hours for the first couple of days. If this is indeed AF, I am so confused as to why it isn't much heavier, especially since my last period was 6 months ago.

My body is so confusing. :dohh:

My doctor's office just called me back with some of my blood test results. They tested my thyroid, prolactin, glucose, and testosterone and with the exception of the testosterone (which hasn't come back yet), everything was normal. I expect that my testosterone levels will come back above normal which will indicate that I do have PCOS since everything else is fine. They are supposed to call me back when they get the testosterone results.

So relieved to finally be getting some answers!! And relieved that I won't have to start taking Metformin or thyroid meds. :happydance:

I started spotting yesterday and it was brown, and when I woke up this morning it was gone, but now I'm spotting again...well, it's more like a very light AF...and it's bright red. Usually my periods are so heavy that I have to wear a pad and a tampon and change them every couple of hours for the first couple of days. If this is indeed AF, I am so confused as to why it isn't much heavier, especially since my last period was 6 months ago.

My body is so confusing. :dohh:

Hey girl! Thanks for the update! Glad everything is okay! When I was diagnosed with PCOS my periods got light and shorter..it's just natural when you have PCOS because mine was like that and I kept thinking I was preggo because I've always had heavy :witch:

I would put that as your period just incase because brown blood is old but any bright red is consider CD1 :happydance::dance:

Good luck on your other test :)

So the doctor told you that were diagnosed with PCOS right?:hugs:

Hey girl! Thanks for the update! Glad everything is okay! When I was diagnosed with PCOS my periods got light and shorter..it's just natural when you have PCOS because mine was like that and I kept thinking I was preggo because I've always had heavy :witch:

I would put that as your period just incase because brown blood is old but any bright red is consider CD1 :happydance::dance:

Good luck on your other test :)

So the doctor told you that were diagnosed with PCOS right?:hugs:

The nurse said PCOS is very likely since thyroid problems, pituitary gland problems, etc have been ruled out but they'll have to wait for the testosterone results before they can say PCOS for sure.

I'm just very confused about whether to consider today CD 1 or not. The blood is bright red but it's so light. I guess I'll wait til tomorrow to see what's going on then.

Thanks for the support hon!!! :hugs::flower:

Thanks for including me! I still have no O temp spike in my chart...but I think my temps are not accurate because I have been sleeping with my mouth open lately due nasal congestion :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->