TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Yay! :dance: I hope you get that :witch: soon.. (never thought I would say that... :haha: )

So you can start over again! :happydance:

Do you know why your cycle is soo long? Have you had long cycles like this? :hugs:

I know, haha!! I never thought I'd want the witch to show her face sooo badly!!

I've always had long cycles, but never THIS long. For years I've gone 2-3 months in between periods. My OB/GYN said it definitely sounds like I have PCOS, which I've suspected for awhile.

thanks! and same to all you ladies, i hope everyone gets their BFP...

my husband and i have been TTC for over a year now. we've had more BFN's than i can count! haha and i'm tired of seeing them! just finished provera, and started my cd #1 today. so on cd 3-7 i take the clomid! and after that it's time for bd!!! i have to have blood work done to see if i O'd and that should be on 9/27...
and then i should know by 10/10/10 if i'm pregnant or not! haha that's a crazy date!!!

Good luck honey!! :happydance:

I'm SOOO happy I found this!! We've been TTC #1 for 1 year now (pcos). Today is CD 26 so I'm praying like a crazy person!! I've been planning on testing on 9/17 since my cycles usually dont go too far passed 36 or 37 days. ANNDD I have an appt on 9/29 to discuss clomid! Good luck to you all!!

:hugs:

CD 26 of our unofficial TTC first try. (We are officially starting this coming cycle, but DH wanted to "see what happens!")

I have been having a lot of symptoms, but don't want to get too excited. For one, we didn't BD as we should have since we weren't supposed to try til this coming cycle. Two, I started getting what seemed like a cold last week. Third, I have been trying prenatal vitamin samples so maybe one didn't settle with me? Also, have only been off bcp for (what will be) two complete cycles aside from last withdrawal bleed. Not sure if that would cause issues.

All my symptoms could be from being sick... Though DH and I would like to cross our fingers anyway. We shall see next week.

Ordered opks on ebay last night for next cycle if needed.

Well I'm CD 11 today....hubby got home last night just in time to BD up a storm....gonna be doing the deed daily til I get me a BFP (sorry if Tmi!! lol)
I took my first OV test today and it was negative...but really i'm just gonna bd even if it's negative because i don't trust them 100%
I will keep you posted on the OV...I'm testing every morning and the second I get a + I will let you know.....then we'll wait 2 weeks and take the test that matters most.....and really hope I get that BFP!!
Also, go in to get my progesterone levels tested on the 17th!! I'll let you know how that goes too!!
Hope you are all doing FAB!
FX'd for everyone here!! BFP's all around!! That'd be great

[/QUOTE]

my husband and i have been TTC for over a year now. we've had more BFN's than i can count! haha and i'm tired of seeing them! just finished provera, and started my cd #1 today. so on cd 3-7 i take the clomid! and after that it's time for bd!!! i have to have blood work done to see if i O'd and that should be on 9/27...
and then i should know by 10/10/10 if i'm pregnant or not! haha that's a crazy date!!![/QUOTE]

YAY! You got AF! So happy you get to start your clomid!!! I'm gonna be testing for BFP when you're getting your bloodwork done! REALLY hoping BFP's for both of us. Hope you don't get the icky side effects of clomid...i didn't....taking it at night really helped =)

and then i should know by 10/10/10 if i'm pregnant or not! haha that's a crazy date!!![/QUOTE]

YAY! You got AF! So happy you get to start your clomid!!! I'm gonna be testing for BFP when you're getting your bloodwork done! REALLY hoping BFP's for both of us. Hope you don't get the icky side effects of clomid...i didn't....taking it at night really helped =)[/QUOTE]

yes i can't wait until we both get BFP'S!!!! i'm so excited, and scared all at the same time! i was wondering when a good time to take the clomid was? keep me posted on the pregnancy testing!!! i'll be thinking about you!

Rustyswife: My cycles are normally spot on 30 days, but I think I O'd late. OH and I :sex: that day too so fx'd!

:hi: Ladies,

Well I had my doctors appointment to see what can be done for fertility test's as we are now on our 17th cycle, I am 20 and DH is 25 both fit and healthy...

So here is what happened.

well I get into the doctors office (female) so I was like well this could be good because she will understand what I am saying more...Right?

WRONG!!!!

To sum it up for you this is what she said....

1. 17 months isn't a long time for people your age to get pregnant
ARE YOU JOKING?!
2. You have been pregnant before so I don't think the problem is medical
I GOT PREGNANT TO A PREVIOUS PARTNER YOU TWIT! I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT!
3. I think you should come back when you have been trying for 24 months!
GET FUCKED!
4. Your only young anyway
SO? IT DOESN'T MAKE ME WANT A BABY ANY LESS!
5. It will happen I have no doubt about it
YOUR PERSONAL OPINION ISN'T WANTED, I WANT A MEDICAL OPINION!

So she was saying NO to fertility testing.....and it started

I could not stop crying for the life of me, I was so upset it was unreal....I was so shocked that she was telling me NO!

She said are you ok with that you look upset...What do you want to happen

This is when I burst out with I WANT TO BE FUCKING PREGNANT!

Adam started getting upset that we wouldn't know anything until 2 years TTC so Adam said look love you can see how upset she is can you just do sperm analysis?

So we are waiting on a phone call from the doctor to tell us everything we need to know because obviously she needs to speak to the people that deal with it about what we need to do from here.

So we managed to get her to agree to the sperm analysis and hopefully get something rolling but I came out more pissed off than relieved.

And I left the best bit until last....MY DOCTOR WAS PREGNANT! she was 7 months pregnant so I decided to ask her how long it took her to get pregnant...Oh we were really lucky we caught on the first go! great so you have no fucking idea what me and Adam are going through as a couple and what strain it is causing on our relationship!

Thats basically the in's and out's of the appointment lol.

Feeling much better now though.

Good Luck to all you ladies wanting your :bfp:

Your appoinment sounds awful.

My gynae once told me "your a bit young arent you"

Which I ended up in flood of tears. We werent even trying then!! So I cannot imagine how you feel so massive :hugs:

Hope you get some answers with a SA soon! :kiss:

xxx

just read your post sofiekirsten!
all i can say is, you're a strong woman! i would've knocked a dr. out!!!
have you tried seeing someone else? i was really hoping i wouldn't have a gyno like her, and i didn't to my surprise!! i'm only 20 so when i tell dr's my husband and i have been TTC for over a year with no luck, they don't tend to take me seriously!!!

and as you said, just because i'm young doesn't make me want a baby any less!!! so best of wishes to you..

and the whole, your dr. being pregnant thing, that's just adding insult to injury right?

Rusty's wife - :hi:pls can you add me to the TTC #1 Dream Believer Members list as i can't see me on there :nope:
Also am CD 11 of 29 day cyle and also due to have lap & dye Oct 7th:help:

Did you have your doc's appoint? how's it gone? :hugs::hugs: Hope it was a help :dust:

Good luck for your lap & dye Mrs LB.

I had one in may and was back at work 4 days later.

Mine wasnt fantastic news but not as bad as I expected.

xxxx

Sofiekirsten, wow, honey, your appointment sounds awful!! I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. I hope the SA gets you some answers soon, though.

I called my OB/GYN about my bloodwork results this morning, and the receptionist took a message to give to the nurse. They're supposed to call me back sometime today!! :huh:

Rusty's wife - :hi:pls can you add me to the TTC #1 Dream Believer Members list as i can't see me on there :nope:

Did you have your doc's appoint? how's it gone? :hugs::hugs: Hope it was a help :dust:

Hey Mrs LB!! :hi:!

LOL.. I sure will but you are on the list? LOL... Did you look on the first page of this thread?

I have you under the member list and I've got you on the :test: section also.. Just didn't have alot of info for you.. but I will update it for you :hugs:

Here's some of the following info I don't have from you:

*b'day
*any :bfn: or :bfp: in the past
*DPO?
*On any medications?
*Or any information you wanna share on the member page

Thanks hun and lots of :dust: & :hugs:

:hugs: to all the ladies with non-understanding doctors :-( :grr: I've been there! NHS docs are not sensitive about this sort of stuff!

:hi: Ladies,

Well I had my doctors appointment to see what can be done for fertility test's as we are now on our 17th cycle, I am 20 and DH is 25 both fit and healthy...

So here is what happened.

well I get into the doctors office (female) so I was like well this could be good because she will understand what I am saying more...Right?

WRONG!!!!

To sum it up for you this is what she said....

1. 17 months isn't a long time for people your age to get pregnant
ARE YOU JOKING?!
2. You have been pregnant before so I don't think the problem is medical
I GOT PREGNANT TO A PREVIOUS PARTNER YOU TWIT! I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT!
3. I think you should come back when you have been trying for 24 months!
GET FUCKED!
4. Your only young anyway
SO? IT DOESN'T MAKE ME WANT A BABY ANY LESS!
5. It will happen I have no doubt about it
YOUR PERSONAL OPINION ISN'T WANTED, I WANT A MEDICAL OPINION!

So she was saying NO to fertility testing.....and it started

I could not stop crying for the life of me, I was so upset it was unreal....I was so shocked that she was telling me NO!

She said are you ok with that you look upset...What do you want to happen

This is when I burst out with I WANT TO BE FUCKING PREGNANT!

Adam started getting upset that we wouldn't know anything until 2 years TTC so Adam said look love you can see how upset she is can you just do sperm analysis?

So we are waiting on a phone call from the doctor to tell us everything we need to know because obviously she needs to speak to the people that deal with it about what we need to do from here.

So we managed to get her to agree to the sperm analysis and hopefully get something rolling but I came out more pissed off than relieved.

And I left the best bit until last....MY DOCTOR WAS PREGNANT! she was 7 months pregnant so I decided to ask her how long it took her to get pregnant...Oh we were really lucky we caught on the first go! great so you have no fucking idea what me and Adam are going through as a couple and what strain it is causing on our relationship!

Thats basically the in's and out's of the appointment lol.

Feeling much better now though.

Good Luck to all you ladies wanting your :bfp:

WOW! :hugs:

I think you need alot of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

That is not right at all! It doesn't matter if you try at least 2 years! There's plenty of women that get pregnant the first try! UGH! I hope my doctor isn't like that! I'm going to a new doctor next Tuesday....:shrug:

Maybe you can consider finder a different doctor that is more understandable :hugs:
My previous doctor was awesome! Since I wasn't ovulated he went ahead and put me on clomid since we wanted a baby..

Just hope this one is like this...I would REALLY consider a new doctor... 17 months is a long time!! Some women try for 5 months and get fertility tests and clomid... I feel so sorry for you hun :hugs: I hope you and your OH can work things out and find a better doctor to support you through this not slam you down in the ground :grr:

That makes me mad just reading your post hun :hugs:

Much love and :hugs::dust: to you girl!

Hi hun :hugs: they called me this morning and they said the scheduler messed up my appointment..it's next Tuesday not this Tuesday.. UGH..Oh well.. One more week :dance:

Yay! :dance: I hope you get that :witch: soon.. (never thought I would say that... :haha: )

So you can start over again! :happydance:

Do you know why your cycle is soo long? Have you had long cycles like this? :hugs:

I know, haha!! I never thought I'd want the witch to show her face sooo badly!!

I've always had long cycles, but never THIS long. For years I've gone 2-3 months in between periods. My OB/GYN said it definitely sounds like I have PCOS, which I've suspected for awhile.

and then i should know by 10/10/10 if i'm pregnant or not! haha that's a crazy date!!!

Good luck honey!! :happydance:

Wow.. that sounds just like me girl! I don't ovulate each month so I have some light and heavy periods each month but no "O" so I was diagnosed with PCOS.. I think my doctor is gonna put me on clomid but not sure..lol...I was on clomid 2 years back and it made my cycles 28 days long and I "O" right on CD 14 :hugs:

Good luck hun :happydance:

Hope you can get some answers soon :thumbup:

Rusty: in the UK, the NHS won't do anything for you until you have been trying consistantly for at least a year. One of the downsides to public healthcare :-( I miss my private California healthcare where I could go in at any time and get a blood pregnancy test :-(

I'm SOOO happy I found this!! We've been TTC #1 for 1 year now (pcos). Today is CD 26 so I'm praying like a crazy person!! I've been planning on testing on 9/17 since my cycles usually dont go too far passed 36 or 37 days. ANNDD I have an appt on 9/29 to discuss clomid! Good luck to you all!!

:hugs:

Good luck girl :hugs:

I added you to the TTC #1 Dream Believers :hi: so welcome..:haha:

It's gonna be fun! I will keep your status updated on the very front member page so if anything is isn't updated..let me know!

Thanks hun! :dust::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->