TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

ouu can i join in on this :)

hey girl :hugs:

Yes you can :happydance:

I'll put you on the member list.. BTW can I have some info so I can put your status on here as well?

Like:

What CD are you?
B'day
Any :bfn:'s or :bfp:'s
On any medications?
Testing day?
Ovulation date.. (if you know it)

Or any info you wanna share will be fine:thumbup:

Good luck and welcome hun :dance:

ouu can i join in on this :)

hey girl :hugs:

Yes you can :happydance:

I'll put you on the member list.. BTW can I have some info so I can put your status on here as well?

Like:

What CD are you?
B'day
Any :bfn:'s or :bfp:'s
On any medications?
Testing day?
Ovulation date.. (if you know it)

Or any info you wanna share will be fine:thumbup:

Good luck and welcome hun :dance:

I'm on CD 25 :) of 28 (i hope) i just came off the pill so i'm not sure if i OV'ed on CD 14 or not but i did BD near it woo

No bfp, or bfn i have never taked a PG test before i'm excited to try!

I was on tri cyclen lo28 but thats it no clomid or anything like that

Testing i dunno yet maybe sept 23 because if i'm that late off the pill then something is up. Hopefully Af doesn't come

Alright girls....

I think you're gonna get tired of me posting things about my OH!

We haven't :sex: in 12 days and I was bleeding for 5 days..

Anyway...he works 6 days a week and comes home anytime after 7 pm and then gets right back up to work at 7 am...

Well everyday now..he just comes home..says "hey" "love you" eats, hardly talks to me about anything..

Jumps in the shower and lays down in the bed with the door shut while I'm in the living room because I sleep in so I stay up a little later than he does..

Well it's been going on like this for weeks and frankly I'm 'bout sick of it!

I was diagnosed with 'clinical depression' and doin' this isn't helping me at all!!!

After he laid down..I went in the other bathroom, closed the door & locked it and sat there and :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I don't know if I should tell him..because we've done talked about this before and it doesn't change :cry:

I'm thinking about writing a note and put it on the kitchen counter for him to read in the morning?

IDK what to do! I'm just sick of being stuck at home 24/7.. can't drive no where because all we got is his car and it's a stick shift and nobody has time to teach me! So basically I'm stuck here being depressed and my hubby comes home and can't even be intimate with me for 5 minutes!...

Usually when he knows I'm on my period..he will always ask if I had stopped bleeding and the other day I told him I was about to stop and he hasn't even did a gesture about even having :sex: nor has he hugged, held my hand...nothing!

:nope::nope::nope::nope::cry:

I don't know anymore! Depression is hurting me and I really don't think we need a :baby: right now the way things are going!

haha yay!!! i'm on the members list! thanks rustyswife!!!
i just made my dh look at it! i feel so proud!! haha...
i'm a dork!!

:happydance:

Hey I was wondering if I could join you girls.? Were trying for baby #1.. we have been trying for 12 months..

Hey I was wondering if I could join you girls.? Were trying for baby #1.. we have been trying for 12 months..

Hi :hi: girl!

Yeah I sure will add you to the member list :yipee:

Can I have some of your info so I can put in on the member page?:hugs:

Anything you would like the other members to know about ya :happydance:

Good luck girl! I hope you get that :bfp: soon! :dust:

haha yay!!! i'm on the members list! thanks rustyswife!!!
i just made my dh look at it! i feel so proud!! haha...
i'm a dork!!

:happydance:

:haha::rofl::haha:

Yeah I'm a dork too :winkwink::winkwink:

I get excited over everything..well at least try to...:haha:

And you are welcome..my OH doesn't even care about this....:nope:

Oh hun I'm sorry :( I too have depression and know exactly how you feel...

It would probs be best for you to speak directly to him... if you can find the time :hugs:

Yeayy.!! :0))

I am on cd3.. Sadly af got me early this month.. Wasn't
Due till today.! :0// came 3 days early.. I typically have a 29 to 32 day cycle.. Mainly been staying around 30..
My birthday is may 16 1985.. I am 25 yr old.. DH is 22.. We just got married may 6.. :0))
I have sadly not had any BFP.. :0// I try hard not to test and wait for af to show her ugly face before I test..
As far as medication and things I use.. I been taking a prenatal for a yr.. I am adding also this month from cd3 till cd 7.. Soy isoflavones..( heard it's worth a shot).. We also 2nd month using preseed and also softcups.. Anythings worth a try.! Lol.!!
I'm thinking with taking the soy I should ovulate around the 17th.. I will be using opks to conferm..

I will try testing around October 6.. Again depending on o.. This is both me and dh first we are trying for.. We have been trying for over 12 months but recently just started the opks and everything else.. I honestly didn't kno the resources out there seeing how no one I kno has fertility issues.. Actually everyone I kno gets preg so easy.!! I just want to feel what its like to have a baby in me for 9 months.. Ughh.. Lol.. Been having a hard time I'm getting over depressed from not getting preg.. Iv gained weight from it.. Stinks.. I'm at the breaking point. So I have an appointment September 21.. I'm asking my doctor for help.. Fertility wise.!

:dust: to all.!

It would probs be best for you to speak directly to him... if you can find the time :hugs:

Thanks sequeena! I need someone to talk to...I'm getting very down about this! I thought TTC would be fun and help my depression but I think it's making worse TTC and my OH is acting like he doesn't wanna talk... everytime I wanna talk to him..he seems too stressed!

Everytime he calls me from work..he seems to stressed

In the past everytime I got :cry: on his work night..he will get frustrated at me for feeling :cry:

So I just think I'm gonna write him a lil note for him to read in the morning.. I just don't know what else to do??? :shrug:

ANOTHER :bfn: Thank god for cheapie internet testing strips :haha: I've become a POAS addict!

Hey, just thought I'd give you a bit of info :)
My birthday is July 14th
I'm on cycle day 24 of a 33 day cycle
I have nine days until testing and I think, if my maths is as it should be, 4/5 dpo
I've have one MC on my 2nd cycle and I was 5 weeks along (Not sure if it was a chemical or not though :/)
I've had 4 BFNs and one BFP (the MC)
and my testing day is next friday :D
Is that everything you need?
I won't be on that much for this week as OH is in hospital with pancritis (sp?) also I think I probably out this month as the only change we got to :sex: before he went into hospital was 5 days before. :( my poor baby. Hopefully he will be well for next month.
Good luck to you ladies and I'm loving how much this site has come along :D
:dust:

Thanks sequeena! I need someone to talk to...I'm getting very down about this! I thought TTC would be fun and help my depression but I think it's making worse TTC and my OH is acting like he doesn't wanna talk... everytime I wanna talk to him..he seems too stressed!

Everytime he calls me from work..he seems to stressed

In the past everytime I got :cry: on his work night..he will get frustrated at me for feeling :cry:

So I just think I'm gonna write him a lil note for him to read in the morning.. I just don't know what else to do??? :shrug:

Hi Rustyswife

I am so sorry to hear your OH is acting like this, you say you have spoken about it all with him before so i think writing a note is a good way to go.

I know what you mean about TTC, i thought it would be great fun too, but the dissapointment every month is horrible......and really everyone around me is pregnant or having babies :cry: but hang in there sure our :BFP: are on there way.

:dust: and loads of PMA to you :hugs:

Hey Rustyswife,

Sorry for your trouble with your OH. Have you spoken about both wanting a baby? Maybe he feels like he isn't ready or left out of the whole thing? Sometimes with men they aren't good at communicating their feelings and need to be asked point blank what is going on. Also, have you seen someone regarding your depression? Just want to be sure you are okay, hun :)

Hey Rustywife,
i'm not going to say i know exactly how you feel, because i don't. my dh says he wants a baby just as much as i do. and i do believe him. but he doesn't open up much about it, and that scares me. he says when we actually get pregnant he'll talk about every bit of it with me. but as for talking about anything pre conception, he's very quiet and distances himself. it's more like he's just listening, and not actually part of the conversation?

i'm a very non-verbal person. it's much easier for me to just write someone a letter. it gives you more time to think about everything you need to say, and there's no concern with being nervous and forgetting half of your points! so i say write him a letter! let him know how you're feeling. it's an equal partnership, and you need to have your voice, too!!!!

best of luck to you, and i hope your dh really understands!!!

Well it's CD10 today and I've done my first ever OPK and as I suspected NO smiley face. I'm still full of PMA at hoping for that BFP!!!

Rustywife- Hope u and DH manage to sort things out!!

Love to all xxx

Hey Rustyswife, how are you feeling? Did you leave a note for your OH? I'm sad too as I had a bad arguement with mine last night because he is working this weekend when I am due to 'O' and I had even booked holiday special. So he got mad at me not understanding about work and said I would make a cr@p mum anyway. I haven't been able to think of anything since because I keep replaying that in my mind. I really hope he didn't mean it and it was just the heat of the moment but I am not going to bring it up again. I think our men must be feeling the pressure too even if they don't show it in the same way as us. Lets face it, you wouldn't catch them setting up an internet thread with other TTC men would you?!! Keep your chin up and lets go find our PMA. Sending you lots of :hugs: I hope you sort stuff out with your OH xxx

Thanks girl for all the replies :hugs: I feel really LOVED here :hugs:

I had wrote him a note just stating that there is somethings that I need to you talk to you about and it was important..

He woke me up before he left for work and asked me what was wrong because he couldn't go to work knowing that I was upset..

I just told me my depression is getting worse and I don't feel close to you at all! I stay awake all night upset while you are in the bed going to sleep and when you come home, you just do what you want to do and are not even concern about me..

He just told me he was sorry and he just doesn't have time but he said that he will make an effort of trying to be more affectionate towards me then he told me to go ahead and have my shower ready around 7:30 pm so when he gets home and eats..whatever.. I can lay down beside him in bed and talk..cuddle..etc..

I used to take a shower after he did and hurry up so I can lay in the bed next to him and everytime I got done with my shower..he was already passed out asleep...:nope:

So I guess I can take a shower before he gets home so I can have some alone time with him :winkwink:

Thank you girls for listening to me...

@Pica-pica: Yeah your DH probably didn't mean to say that.. I say things I don't mean whenever we argue..but you still need to confront him about it because you're feelings were at stake..

@megapatt01: Yeah my OH feels included with this TTC..he's just tired all the time..he wants a :baby: just like I do...but he just never has the energy to :sex: sometimes..:shrug:.. after he gets off today..we're gonna go out and he's gonna teach me how to drive his car and get a bite to eat so maybe we can talk a lil more while we're not home..

@poppie: Thanks hun! Yeah.. I think talking to him is the best way through this

@MinneGirl: Yeah we both wanna :baby:..but sometimes he's just too tired to :sex: but we're gonna communicate more about my depression and TTC more so I don't get some down all the time..Yeah I am seeing a therapist and I am on anti-depressants to help me cope..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->