TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

OK girls!
I have updated our TTC #1 Members! I have also linked your member name to your public profile! :hugs:

Also, I'm gonna to placing :pink: or :blue: beside our member's name... In your future.. what would you like to have whenever you get that :bfp:... a :pink: or :blue:? Or if you don't care.. you just want a dang :baby:.. just tell me either :thumbup:

Trying to make this thread a lil more interesting :headspin:!

So for me, I would like to conceive a girl for my first :bfp:!

How about you ladies?

Also, if your member name is not on the list and you want to be a member.. just tell me and I'll add your name :dance::happydance:

Hi Rustyswife

sorry i havent given you an update, info: TTC#1, CD15, cycles waky 26days, 32days, 34days....hoping they going to settle soon. on cycle 4 of TTC. I would love to just have a :baby: regardless, but thinking a boy may be a good starter for me :winkwink: I have had two :BFN: after af being late 4 and 8 days :cry: BUT this is the month :happydance: loads of PMA.

Hope everyone is doing good.

Tons of :dust: to us all for September :flower:

Hi girls! (again) :haha:

It's about 2 am for me right now...and getting a lil :sleep::sleep:

So sweet dreams to all of you:cloud9:

I will be back on here sometime after 10 or so to update everything :hugs:

If I don't get your post after this one.. I will get in the morning when I wake up:coffee::coffee:

Sweet dreams and :dust: to all you (Dream Believers!)

ha ha ha I ha ve just been reading through that first post with all our stats, it's massive!!!!

Haha :haha:

Yup...it's work though! I'm addicted! :haha:

I spend time on here all day updating :happydance:

It's soo much fun though.. :dance:

Looking at what others go through makes me realize we can all get that :bfp: because we all go the same thing:hugs::hugs:

Yeah I love it, your a star for doing it :hugs::hugs:

It's nice to know that I'm some variation of normal :happydance::happydance:

Hey; so you can update; CD22, Testing 15th of september, 1st cycle TTC #1 and I just want a baby!! not bothered about pink or blue! :haha:

xxx

Well just been out to Boots to get some conceive plus (CP) ready for the BD'ing, and boy the town was full of babies! Everywhere I looked! I want one now!

So I reckon if this CP makes spermy's live longer then I am twice as likely to get a BFP this month! Well that's my logic anyway! LOL! Will let you all know how I get on with it later in the week...

Here's hoping for a sticky bean! xx

Woot finally in the dpo here. I'm worried that we missed it again though- because we did not BD two days in the O week- and of course, FF is saying ONE of those days was the actual O day. We bd'd two days before, and one after.

OK here's all my info!

I would REALLY love a girl but be happy with any healthy girl or boy.

My birthday is May 24th

I'm on CD 4 today -- cycle started Sept 3rd

Never been pregnant before or miscarried that I'm aware of.

Will plan on testing the day I dont get AF if I can possibly wait that long. Not sure when that is yet, should in theory be October 1.

Not exactly sure when I'll ovulate but bought a pack of First Response OPK tests to find out exactly when this month. I think last month I ovulated a day or two later than anticipated.

Hooray! Good luck everyone!

I might not need to take Provera after all...I woke up this morning with a few spots of blood in my panties and I've been spotting ever since. I'm having some cramps, as well, and have been super super emotional today, plus my boobs are starting to feel a little tender--that always happens before I get my period. So, I think AF is trying to be on her way! Maybe I will start a new cycle before I reach CD 200!!

I'm not sure if my gyn will want to do CD 21 bloodwork or what, but I guess I'll find that out tomorrow when I call for my test results.

I might not need to take Provera after all...I woke up this morning with a few spots of blood in my panties and I've been spotting ever since. I'm having some cramps, as well, and have been super super emotional today, plus my boobs are starting to feel a little tender--that always happens before I get my period. So, I think AF is trying to be on her way! Maybe I will start a new cycle before I reach CD 200!!

I'm not sure if my gyn will want to do CD 21 bloodwork or what, but I guess I'll find that out tomorrow when I call for my test results.

Yay! :dance: I hope you get that :witch: soon.. (never thought I would say that... :haha: )

So you can start over again! :happydance:

Do you know why your cycle is soo long? Have you had long cycles like this? :hugs:

Another :bfn: :wacko: This is right mental!

Awww! :hugs::hugs::hugs:!

You're like 4 days late ain't you?

I would really really wait until you're about a week or two late (if you can wait that long) to see if :witch: comes or you get that :bfp:

I wait to risk myself of getting down of getting a :bfn:! :hugs:

How long are you cycles?

Hi Ladies

Just a little update
I'm on CD 8 today which means Sperm Meets Egg Plan has began so will be having :sex: tonight even if DH is tired!!!
Lots of PMA for me this cycle to get a BFP result!! FX
Good luck everyone!!!

I would like to join this! This is cycle # 4 for me and I am on cycle day 18 of an on average 30 day cycle. I should be ovulating around now. I am temping but have not observed my ovulation spike yet so me and DH are BDing like crazy right now!

Hey you lovely ladies! :hugs:

I am going to keep track of all your CD (cycle days).. or any info that has to be updated daily...

If you see something of yours that is not up to date...just post on here and I will get it updated :hugs:

We are one step closer to that :bfp: with all the encouragement and a shoulder to :cry: on when we need it!

I've been going through some difficult times with my OH right now and being with you ladies makes me feel soo good when I can talk to you :hugs:

I :wedding: this thread with you ladies and I wanna keep it up! :dance:

Much :kiss: and :dust:!

:hugs: I love this thread, you're super!:flower:

Hey you lovely ladies! :hugs:

I am going to keep track of all your CD (cycle days).. or any info that has to be updated daily...

If you see something of yours that is not up to date...just post on here and I will get it updated :hugs:

We are one step closer to that :bfp: with all the encouragement and a shoulder to :cry: on when we need it!

I've been going through some difficult times with my OH right now and being with you ladies makes me feel soo good when I can talk to you :hugs:

I :wedding: this thread with you ladies and I wanna keep it up! :dance:

Much :kiss: and :dust:!

:hugs: I love this thread, you're super!:flower:

Agree you are super-thanks for maintaining this thread rustyswife828!:hugs:

Hi

Sorry haven't given you any of my details I have a 26 day cycle on day 7 today first cycle of properly ttc. Should test anytime after the 26th if I can wait that long :thumbup:

well not sure if i'm a member or not...just posted a few things a while back...
but while everyone's talking about what they want...
first of all i want a :bfp:
second of all i want a :pink:...
if i could have my choice!

Yes maam you are..lol :hugs:

Ok I will update that..:dance:

Oh BTW..what CD are you on and have you had any :bfn:'s or :bfp:'s or MC in the past?

Let me know what your "O" day is if you know it so we can keep up when you plan on test :hugs:

Oh and let me know your testing date

Much love and :dust::hugs:

thanks! and same to all you ladies, i hope everyone gets their BFP...

my husband and i have been TTC for over a year now. we've had more BFN's than i can count! haha and i'm tired of seeing them! just finished provera, and started my cd #1 today. so on cd 3-7 i take the clomid! and after that it's time for bd!!! i have to have blood work done to see if i O'd and that should be on 9/27...
and then i should know by 10/10/10 if i'm pregnant or not! haha that's a crazy date!!!

Hey girl! Are you still in the CD 188? Let me know what your CD is.. so I can update!

Thanks girlie :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->