TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Hey RustysWife :) Glad you got to speak to your OH it's always nice to get stuff off your chest :) hope things get better for you hun xx

Yes, that is great that you got to talk to him. I bet you are feeling much better. Sometimes just clearing the air makes a big difference in a marriage :) We are all here for you hun! xoxo

Hi girlies :hi:!!!

I may not be on the computer at all today! I've got alot of things to do...so I'll be back on here sometime this afternoon :hugs:

Thanks for all the replies and such cute babies on here :dance:

Love ya all! :dust::hugs:!

im on my 1st cycle ttc its my fiances birthday at the end of sept it would be the best birthday present ever if i managed to get caught straight away!

Hello Everyone!!! I'm new to baby and bump and I would like to say that I feel so welcomed on this site! I'm not the only one that is excited about the changes that are about to enter our lives. My hubby and I got married on August 22nd, 2010 so we're newly weds and we are trying to concieve ASAP!!! I must mention that I have PCOS but I am confident that God has done great things and soon enough Ill be able to tell you all that I am PREGNANT! I cant wait to read responses :)

CD1 - Cycle1

That means: we are OFFICIALLY TTC!!!

We are both a bit sad, but last month was a practice round. We are going in ready this month! C'mon June baby!

Okay, ready for a new signature! How do I get the glitter graphic for ttc#1?

I got impatient and took another test this evening. There was a line that was so incredibly faint that my DH said that I was seeing things. It was there if you squinted and titled the test to the side. haha. im going to go with a bfn for that one, but I'm all out of tests now so I'll pick up more this weekend. Anyways, I just ate dinner and now I feel really sick to my stomach. I want a baaaaabbbbbbyyyyyy!! :wacko:

Aww there's so many newbies :D welcome all!

FX for you AubrieC! :hugs:

Hello Everyone!!! I'm new to baby and bump and I would like to say that I feel so welcomed on this site! I'm not the only one that is excited about the changes that are about to enter our lives. My hubby and I got married on August 22nd, 2010 so we're newly weds and we are trying to concieve ASAP!!! I must mention that I have PCOS but I am confident that God has done great things and soon enough Ill be able to tell you all that I am PREGNANT! I cant wait to read responses :)

Hey girl :hugs:! Welcome to this site :happydance:

You'll be addicted to it once you start :haha:

Well welcome to this site and I'll add you as a new member to TTC #1 Dream Believers :dance:!

You can add our glittery signature to your signature on here :dance:

BTW can I have some of your info so I add it to your info on the fist page :hugs:

What CD are you?
B'day
Any :bfn: 's or :bfp: 's
On any medications?
Testing day?
Ovulation date.. (if you know it)

Thanks hun :hugs::thumbup:

I got impatient and took another test this evening. There was a line that was so incredibly faint that my DH said that I was seeing things. It was there if you squinted and titled the test to the side. haha. im going to go with a bfn for that one, but I'm all out of tests now so I'll pick up more this weekend. Anyways, I just ate dinner and now I feel really sick to my stomach. I want a baaaaabbbbbbyyyyyy!! :wacko:

Hey girl! What kind of test was it? Was it a color line or like a clear line? I took a FRER test and I thought I seen something too but it was clear when you look at in the light and tilt it..but I hope its a :bfp:! Let me know when you :test: again!

Good luck girl :hugs: and lots and lots of :dust:!!!!

:happydance::dance::happydance::dance:

TTC number 1 for me too! CD1 on cycle 1 fingers crossed :)

Yay! Welcome hun :hugs:

It's gonna be a FUN journey for all of us!

If you ever need anybody to talk to about anything..you got us girl :thumbup::hugs:

Here's to :bfp: to you and all you lovely ladies :hugs:

It's gonna be a :yipee::wohoo: journey to our 1st :bfp:

Oh BTW..I added you to our member list :dance:

& put your info under :test:

If you have any updated news..just post in on here and I'll get it!:hugs:

Okay, ready for a new signature! How do I get the glitter graphic for ttc#1?

Hi girl :hi:!

Yay! :happydance: You can get it from the very first page of this thread...

Just go to the very first page..find the sparkly signature and just -right- click on it and just click copy :)

Then paste it in your signature under your CP (control panel) :thumbup:

:dust: & :hugs:

Hey girl! What kind of test was it? Was it a color line or like a clear line? I took a FRER test and I thought I seen something too but it was clear when you look at in the light and tilt it..but I hope its a :bfp:! Let me know when you :test: again!

It was one of those cheep-o early detection CVS brand tests with the blue lines. I could see some blue in the line, but I started looking up some different things about that and everything I'm reading says that if you have to squint and tilt the window then its a BFN. Boo. I did figure out that I think I'm either 22 DPO or 15DPO. This is hopeful because either way there still no AF in sight. Are there any tests that any of the ladies here found better over others? I'm such a POAS addict that I usually just get whatever is cheapest and comes with moer than 2 in a box! haha!

CD1 - Cycle1

That means: we are OFFICIALLY TTC!!!

We are both a bit sad, but last month was a practice round. We are going in ready this month! C'mon June baby!

:wohoo: Yay! :yipee:

I'm soo excited! This is gonna be soo much fun! :hugs:

It was one of those cheep-o early detection CVS brand tests with the blue lines. I could see some blue in the line, but I started looking up some different things about that and everything I'm reading says that if you have to squint and tilt the window then its a BFN. Boo. I did figure out that I think I'm either 22 DPO or 15DPO. This is hopeful because either way there still no AF in sight. Are there any tests that any of the ladies here found better over others? I'm such a POAS addict that I usually just get whatever is cheapest and comes with moer than 2 in a box! haha!

Oh yea! I read about that too! It says to never trust a blue dye test because they can be misread..:hugs:

I only take FRER or the dollar tree tests...but I couldn't tell you what's accurate because never been preggo...:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->