TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

yeahy we can do it ladies :dance: whoop whoop

Yoohoo! I'm ready! I'm ready! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I've got ways now to seduce my hubby when it's time instead of hearing the same ol "i'm tired baby, I'll :sex: tomorrow night!" No more of that! I'm gonna do things to get him in the mood! I don't care if he's tired or not! :haha:

LOL - :haha: where hav i heard that before in the exact same words oh... thats rite my OH!!!
wimps lol
U tell him girl!!! xxx

:haha: girl, I'm tired of hearing that same old story everytime I wanna :sex:! He gets turned off everytime I say I think I'm ovulating and then we'll try :sex: and he can't even ejaculate! So I be shhhhh about the ovulation part! :haha::haha::haha:

me me me !!!!

Hey hun! You better get to :sex:! You're ticker says your ovulating :dance:! I hope you get that :bfp: soon girl! We all deserve it! We haven't experienced what it's like to be pregnant or a mother!

So.. here's to us a :bfp: soon!

Ooooh Me,Me,Me!!

I have been TTC for 16 months and I am on 11dpo today and waiting to test!

Much Love

x

Ooooh Me,Me,Me!!

I have been TTC for 16 months and I am on 11dpo today and waiting to test!

Much Love

x

Wow girl! You've bee TTC for awhile! You deserve a :bfp:! I wish you the best of luck and keep us updated on here!

:dust::dust:!

Me too I want my :bfp: in September :happydance: please please please aaahhhh so want to be a mummy.......[-o<xxx

Me too I want my :bfp: in September :happydance: please please please aaahhhh so want to be a mummy.......[-o<xxx

Girl! Our dream better become reality soon! I just wanna have a IV hooked up to me with a bag full of my hubby's :spermy::haha:!

I am TTC #1!! Hoping for a BFP the end of Sept! Trying to keep up a PMA. We can do it gals! We will be mommies soon enough! :)

I really really want a :bfp: this month!! I don't want to get to 21 months ttc!!

Me! I'm in!! This is our 4th cycle ttc :) My husband is diabetic so I have no idea if that will affect our chances... But I get to test in a week! :D

Count me too!!!!!!!
I'm out this month too but fingers crossed next month
xx

Im in! DH is 25, I'm 24 (birthday in October). On cycle four =) Current CD49 cause I have no idea where my frickin period is!!!

Hi all!!

TTC#1 since June and hoping that September will be the month!

I'm 28 and DH 31. I too lie awake at night thinking about getting pregnant, sometimes I get excited and sometimes I panic but I think that's natural for everyone.

I bought a OPK this month, going to give PreSeed a whirl and keep the fingers crossed. Here's hoping :winkwink:

Few more days before the DH & I start :sex:

:dust: to all!! Let's do this!!! Ya!!

I want to me a mother so bad too! I was having irregular periods due to high stress but now they are back on track so hopefully that will help! I cant wait for all of it. This is my 3rd normal period so I am praying! Good luck everyone else, I will pray for all of us. <3

Love the PMA on here girls! Keep it up! Stay cool, confident, relaxed and super happy! God is gonna bless us all soon with those babies for being so patient and enjoying the ride. Lots of love and baby dust to all of you!!! Our day is coming....I'm feeling before Christmas....what could be a better Christmas present than a baby bump? I can't think of one! lol

Over here!!

I am obsessed with testing even when I know nothing should show up! My hubby is in the military and his regular job makes it gone a lot so its on when he gets home next week...I dont care if its time or not :lol

Good luck to everyone and OP Im in Alabama too, we should PM each other, I could use a friend!

Me. On 2nd cycle. Lost some PMA...if anyone sees it can you let me know?

I cant stop thinking about the day I find out Im pregnant...if I am ever that lucky.

:dust: to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"