TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Me. On 2nd cycle. Lost some PMA...if anyone sees it can you let me know?

I cant stop thinking about the day I find out Im pregnant...if I am ever that lucky.

:dust: to all x

You will be that lucky!! It's coming our way!! I can feel it :happydance:

Gotta stay confident, happy, peaceful, relaxed and go for it! We have the tools and we can do this!!

ahhh i love this website!!!!
it's so nice to know other women are just as OBSESSED as i am!!! haha it's beautiful.

i know i am def. dreaming of the day when i become a mother. i go to sleep at night thinking of the day i find out! i want it to be a suprise to my husband!! and i dream of telling my mother, and friends about it because i know they'll all be happy and excited! i can see my belly growing, and then holding that precious little thing when it's born! i think the whole experience will be more than i am even aware of yet (ttc baby #1) but it's more than worth it, and DH and i are MORE than ready!!!!

I want I want I want!!!

Am now stalking pregnant friends on facebook and trying so hard not to be jealous. Why is it so hard?!?! Sorry ladies PMA seems to have buggered off again :(

i thought i was the only one who stalked girls i'm friends with, and went to school with to see about their pregnancies! you know what's making me angry? all of these REALLY young girls i went to school with are getting pregnant...

argh. i mean i'm happy for them, but i want it too!! so desperately!

yeahy we can do it ladies :dance: whoop whoop

Yoohoo! I'm ready! I'm ready! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I've got ways now to seduce my hubby when it's time instead of hearing the same ol "i'm tired baby, I'll :sex: tomorrow night!" No more of that! I'm gonna do things to get him in the mood! I don't care if he's tired or not! :haha:

LOL - :haha: where hav i heard that before in the exact same words oh... thats rite my OH!!!
wimps lol
U tell him girl!!! xxx

:haha: girl, I'm tired of hearing that same old story everytime I wanna :sex:! He gets turned off everytime I say I think I'm ovulating and then we'll try :sex: and he can't even ejaculate! So I be shhhhh about the ovulation part! :haha::haha::haha:

Ditto ladies, who would have ever thought it would be the other way round, i'v bought some nice new undies from Ann Summers :winkwink: and am going to give soy isoflovanes a bash :sex: here i come all kitted out for a massive :bfp: in September xxxx

I believe we're all going to get our much deserved :bfp: really really soon! We've been trying for 18 months and no luck but I believe a lot of it is not pinpointing my OV date as I should've, so this time I've been charting and using OPK's (although the OPK's aren't helping much, just confusing me more). If my temp stays up tomorrow morning I believe FF is going to mark CD 10 as my OV date unless something changes. If I in fact OV CD 10 then we've been WAY off schedule and that could be why we haven't conceived yet. Here's hoping! Lots of :dust: to you lovely ladies!!

ME!!! I think I out for this month seen as OH is away whilst I'm O grrrr which has chased away what little PMA I had haha but I'll find it :) If only because I know I'm going to be a mummy eventually, if people who don't try can have one I don't see why I can't :)
Good luck ladies :dust:

We've been trying for 8 months now for #1 :cry: I want my LO!

Well the :witch: arrived bang on time this morning and boy did she come!

We are now on CD1 cycle 17 and have the doctors on Monday to see about some testing....I am quite optimistic but so nervous....

I have posted a thread on the TTC forum any advice would be much appreciated.

Much Love

x

Me too! Me too! :yipee:

DH is 30 and I'm 27 and I've been off BC since September 09 but we didn't start trying until January. I was diagnosed with PCOS last month and this is my first cycle using Clomid.

I hope we all get our BFPs soon!!!

Can i join? I a bit late but I am TTC #1. This is my 1st cycle.

I am 23, OH is 24.

xxx

Can I join, we TTC #1.

My DH is 33 and I am 25, really hoping this is our month....on CD9 today and trying to :sex: every other day. This is cycle #5 for us.

Hope we all get our BFP's soon

:dust: to all of us

Me too!!!!! I want that baby number 1 so much!!!! Dream of seeing 2 lines on that pregnancy test and it being my turn!

Oh man, me toooooo! I just joined this forum yesterday. It gets too hard to talk to family, friends, and husband about TTC. It seems you not only get YOUR hopes up but their's too. I decided to try and find another outlet for my stress and anxiety over TTC. I am currently awaiting AF and hoping she doesn't show. AF should arrive any minute but hasn't yet, so fingers crossed! I'm hoping for my BFP very soon. If AF doesn't show up I will test probably this weekend or Monday. Oh god, I hope, I hope, I hope

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/S5UU.jpghttps://lt1f.lilypie.com/S5UUm6.png

ME!!! I want to be pregnant SOOOOOOOOO bad just like the rest of you! I am on cycle number 7 and am starting to feel really frustrated! HOWEVER, I am DETERMINED to get that BFP before Christmas. All I want for Christmas is to be pregnant. :) We will get there girls, and it will be all the more sweet after our wait!

Anyone else on cycle 6 or 7 that has super regular cycles and has been hitting all the "right" days and is still not preggo?! Or is it just me?

Thats my aim to be up the duff and not being able to have my xmas tipple cause it will be SO worth it.

Also SIL is due on new years eve so it will make that easier for me if I am pregnant.

xxx

ME!! I am TTC #1. I am 30 and DF is 27 we have been NTNP for over well over a year and we are just entering cycle 3 TTC. I have very regular cycles and know we have been BD on the right days for most of NTNP and on our TTC cycles and nothing. So frustrating but I Will get my BFP soon.

We are! I've had :baby: on the brain for years but hubby wasn't ready. I was so excited to finally start TTC but it gets more and more frustrating as the months go by. I remember last year my husband said "We'll have a baby by Christmas", though now I'd just settle for being pregnant by Christmas!

Still there isn't much else to do but hope and pray. I'm sure it will happen someday, just turning out to be a longer road than we thought. I'm also glad this forum is here, it doesn't seem like anyone else really understands what this is like. :flower:

I'm aiming (as if you can!) to be up the duff by Christmas - although ideally 12 weeks gone by the 11th December - it's my Mum's 50th Birthday and I think that's the best present I could give her, a scan picture of her future grandchild :)

I just wish my OH hadn't taken so long to agree to the TTC business, I love having a young mum and grandma....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->