TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

We are! I've had :baby: on the brain for years but hubby wasn't ready.

Thats just like me... this is my 1st month though trying to be optimistic but I have known fertility problems so trying to start off on the right foot.

xxx

We are! I've had :baby: on the brain for years but hubby wasn't ready.

Thats just like me... this is my 1st month though trying to be optimistic but I have known fertility problems so trying to start off on the right foot.

xxx

Me too - I think I've been very patient in waiting - not sure my OH would agree though :haha:

xx

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i'm ttc #1 and on cycle 15 - have been using OPKs and hitting the window but nothing as yet:shrug:

ARRGG!! Sorry to rant guys (this is nothing to do with ttc)

My cat had a litter of kittens 11 weeks ago, homes sorted etc then I lost contact with one of the potential owners so decided to keep an extra kitten. Bumped into said person today who apologised that she'd not had a phone or internet for weeks (fair enough). I then had a phonecall off my mum about an hour ago (she had one of the kittens) who asked if my niece could have the extra kitten!

My OH is going nuts for various reasons, I'm feeling trapped and I know tomorrow I will have to tell them no and there's going to be a fallout!

Why me!! I can't deal with the extra stress, not with everything else going on in my life!!

MEEEEEEEEEEE.....I'm on cd 32 (of a longish cycle) and in my 2ww please let there be a little bean setting up camp in the right place this time.

Sx

well my :witch: wont play ball, meant to be here today and nothing but this stupid brown discharge!! she is such a bitch!

looks like were all aiming for xmas bumps, i so want to be preggers by xmas, feel like i let my OH down every month :cry: but i determined by xmas xx

forgot to add i'm 30 OH is 28 xx

well my :witch: wont play ball, meant to be here today and nothing but this stupid brown discharge!! she is such a bitch!

looks like were all aiming for xmas bumps, i so want to be preggers by xmas, feel like i let my OH down every month :cry: but i determined by xmas xx

Oh Lintu, sorry to hear that you feel that way. Try not to get too down, you're defo not lettin him down. You will get a BFP soon!!! PMA. :dust:

I'm hoping to have a baby bean before xmas. I can't wait to feel my baby kick inside my tummy for the 1st time.

GL to all xxx

Forgot to say we r ttc no 1 but my OH has 2 gorgeous sons from a previous relationship. I love them dearly but still long to have a child of my own.

Oh Lintu, sorry to hear that you feel that way. Try not to get too down, you're defo not lettin him down. You will get a BFP soon!!! PMA. :dust:
thanx huni, i no but i feel really bad, couple of mths ago i had a chemical pregnancy you should have seen his lil face when i had :bfp: it lit up and the :witch: arrived, dr said thats the problem with early tests :growlmad:

Sorry for your loss. I can only imagine what that felt like/feels like. Hopefully you'l get a right wee sticky bean soon xxx

Hi girls!!!!

Oh I just LOVE how soo many women can have the same desire! Oh I'm soo :yipee::yipee:! We're gonna keep this thread going! I believe we're all gonna become really good friends in this thread and share the JOY & HAPPINESS :dance: when one of us gets that :bfp: we've all been waiting for! Our dreams will soon become reality :blue::pink:!

I feel soo good about this!

I've been taking Lydia Pinkham and it's making my cycles regular already! I've only been taking it for a 2 weeks and my cycle was only 29 days! YooHoo! :dance:

So I'll guess I'm gonna keep charting and see if I see that :bfp:! I hope this stuff works because if it does..I'm gonna be sharing with all of you wonderful ladies out there! :hugs:!

I'm going to the doctor next Tuesday and I'm soooo pumped up about getting checked out...then getting help! :dance:

Our (cat's) room is gonna be looking into a baby room soon! :bunny:

Love ya all and I hope we all get a :bfp: before the year is over with!

Good luck and :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all you gorgeous ladies!

thanx huni, i no but i feel really bad, couple of mths ago i had a chemical pregnancy you should have seen his lil face when i had :bfp: it lit up and the :witch: arrived, dr said thats the problem with early tests :growlmad:

Aww! I would've hated that! My OH was soooo depressed last time I got a :bfn:! He didn't talk to me all day! I told him..please don't be upset because I'm trying soooo hard not to let it get to me but seeing you down and out makes me wanna :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:!

If he wants that :bfp: to stink...he's probably gonna do more :sex: to get it again :haha:! It will get better! :hugs:

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i'm ttc #1 and on cycle 15 - have been using OPKs and hitting the window but nothing as yet:shrug:

Hi hun!!!

Have you gotten checked out by your doctor to see if everything is ok?:hugs: How long have you been TTC?

ARRGG!! Sorry to rant guys (this is nothing to do with ttc)

My cat had a litter of kittens 11 weeks ago, homes sorted etc then I lost contact with one of the potential owners so decided to keep an extra kitten. Bumped into said person today who apologised that she'd not had a phone or internet for weeks (fair enough). I then had a phonecall off my mum about an hour ago (she had one of the kittens) who asked if my niece could have the extra kitten!

My OH is going nuts for various reasons, I'm feeling trapped and I know tomorrow I will have to tell them no and there's going to be a fallout!

Why me!! I can't deal with the extra stress, not with everything else going on in my life!!

Aww! I LOVE cats! We just got a kitten that was 8 weeks old :winkwink:... I know kittens can be a mess! Are you trying to get rid of them?

I'm deffo with you rustyswife828, feel very up this mth this is sooo goin to be my mth.

I'm all kitted and ready to go, let me at them lil spermy i have my mooncup, EPO, omeg3, green tea and soy isaflavones. Whats everyone else doing/taking to help nudge that :bfp: along xxx

Aww this is nice how many of us are TTC#1 :) I love that we are sharing a new experience with each other :)
Me and OH had decided that if that BFP doesn't come in 2 more cycles the we are going to try self insemination. Anyone else thought of doing this?
:dust: for you all :)
P.s. forgot to mention myself and OH are both 19 :D

Me me me me....18 months watching everyone around me get pregnant,have the baby and now pregnant again in some cases.....I was trying first,it's my time wooohoooo xxx

Forgot to mention,me 25 dh 28.never been pregnant and never had one little sniff of a second line.I can't wait to see our reactions when one day we see that bfp,I dream about it.it will happen for us all ladies xxx

The lady who is drinking green tea... I wouldnt it can cause dips in folic acid and raise your risk of a baby with spina bifida, it has been scientifically proven!!

I am just using a persona monitor to track ovulation, next month, if it comes we are going to use preseed and try and do SMEP.

Babyraff... where are you from? I am from just over the hills... how does self insemination work?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->