TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Hello! My husband and I are TTC #1! Sometimes while we are laying in bed I will blow up my belly and he will kiss my belly.... but then he blows up his belly and things just get weird! :rofl: I'm 23 years old and I have been with my husband since I was 15 and he was 17, and when I was 20 years old we decided that it was baby time! We just offically started trying because I have been working the Depo shot out of my system, so we are hoping for the best. I want more then anything to become a mom, I just know we will be great parents. I have been told that the way I want to do things is "taking the hard road" because I want to give birth at home without drugs, I want to breastfeed, I want to use cloth diapers, and when I do get pregnant I want the big 'ol belly! I know it will happen some day I just hope it happens more sooner than later! Thanks for letting me rant!!

Hiya :hi:

Wow you & hubby are real high school sweethearts - cute!
Good luck with TTC baby # 1

:dust: xx

I'm TTC Baby #1

Looking for TTC Buddies :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1282712400;8;31;14

:hi:

Where abouts are you in your cycle? have you been TTC for long? x
:dust:

CD 10.

Hubby nixed my opks. lol. It's okay I suppose, I didn't want to pee on sticks anyway. I will likely still use the ones I bought online... if they ever get here! :growlmad: DH says it seems too much for cycle 1. I agree, just wanted to start noticing a pattern in case we need to use them later.

Will be using the preseed tonight! DH is excited about this part. He thinks :spermy: friendly lube is a cool idea and wants to "inspect" it... :dohh: Men. :haha:

Hello! My husband and I are TTC #1! Sometimes while we are laying in bed I will blow up my belly and he will kiss my belly.... but then he blows up his belly and things just get weird! :rofl: I'm 23 years old and I have been with my husband since I was 15 and he was 17, and when I was 20 years old we decided that it was baby time! We just offically started trying because I have been working the Depo shot out of my system, so we are hoping for the best. I want more then anything to become a mom, I just know we will be great parents. I have been told that the way I want to do things is "taking the hard road" because I want to give birth at home without drugs, I want to breastfeed, I want to use cloth diapers, and when I do get pregnant I want the big 'ol belly! I know it will happen some day I just hope it happens more sooner than later! Thanks for letting me rant!!

You sound a lot like me! DH & I are high school sweethearts, as well. :flower: We've been together since we were both 15, got married at 19, and are now TTC our first at 23. I also want to give birth without drugs (but not at home...I live too far away from a hospital to be comfortable with it in case something went wrong), breastfeed, and use cloth diapers! Fingers crossed that both of us (and everyone else in this thread!!) will get BFP's soon!!!

So excited, got my first smiley face on an opk today :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Can any ladies shed some light?

Ladies

All cramps completely gone. Also- TMI- but found watery type cm in the loo. ? When i put the info into ff- it whacked out my chart and put me at 15 dpo, saying my chart was doing pretty well and more points and so forth, but scared the crap out of me so i changed it back.

But i def. saw it. It said i O'd on day 17 instead of 19, and therefore everything was up 2 days. But, i checked again a bit later and again, found more. ?? I just want to know if it means anything.

can anyone help? Remember today i had a bfn this morning. Wondering now if something is up with the cheapie tests i got from early pregnancy tests.com, and if i should get a clear blue digital instead.

You sound a lot like me! DH & I are high school sweethearts, as well. :flower: We've been together since we were both 15, got married at 19, and are now TTC our first at 23. I also want to give birth without drugs (but not at home...I live too far away from a hospital to be comfortable with it in case something went wrong), breastfeed, and use cloth diapers! Fingers crossed that both of us (and everyone else in this thread!!) will get BFP's soon!!!

Wow! We really are alike! I got married at 19 too :D Oh and trust me if I lived too far away from the hospital I wouldn't do it at home either! My Hubby is still a little scared but only because he wants to make sure that I am safe about it, at first he thought I wasn't going to use a midwife... YEA RIGHT!! lol But he is afraid I will be in pain, he didn't even want to come with me when I got my tattoos! lol, he is so sweet. Its so nice to meet someone my age wanting to do all the things that I want to do!!

Similar boat. We started dating in our teens also, married when I was 19 (he was 22). Now at just under 24 and (him) 26 we are trying for baby #1. We live way too far from my doc's delivery hospital, if not we would probably try a home birth. I am terrified of pain meds, especially an epidural (because of my back problems). No way I would cloth diaper though... lol I can't believe I would keep up with laundry.

Wow! We really are alike! I got married at 19 too :D Oh and trust me if I lived too far away from the hospital I wouldn't do it at home either! My Hubby is still a little scared but only because he wants to make sure that I am safe about it, at first he thought I wasn't going to use a midwife... YEA RIGHT!! lol But he is afraid I will be in pain, he didn't even want to come with me when I got my tattoos! lol, he is so sweet. Its so nice to meet someone my age wanting to do all the things that I want to do!!

Similar boat. We started dating in our teens also, married when I was 19 (he was 22). Now at just under 24 and (him) 26 we are trying for baby #1. We live way too far from my doc's delivery hospital, if not we would probably try a home birth. I am terrified of pain meds, especially an epidural (because of my back problems). No way I would cloth diaper though... lol I can't believe I would keep up with laundry.

I love hearing about high school sweethearts who have stayed together, gotten married, and are starting families! That's rare anymore. We are all very fortunate...a lot of people don't get to experience that!

I tell my hubby that I'm more scared of getting an epidural than giving birth, lol. So I plan on doing it without meds!

Rustyswife - Can you add me to the ttc # 1 count? We've been trying for 9 months, AF 2 weeks late but all BFNs, and have a dr appt on monday. Hoping I'm one of those that hpts don't show pos until later in pregnancy! One can only hope, right? Would love to join all of you ttc # 1. We're trying a different route this time with just good old BD every other day (did this last cycle, so if I o'd then there's a better possibility we caught the elusive eggie :). No idea when I'm supposed to be ovulating, but I did have the last 3 cycles at 40 days apart. Anyhow, enough of my rambling here's buckets of baby dust for everyone :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Me !! I really thought we had done it this month i was almost a week late then them pains started then the (witch) came :( good luck to you all, we have been trying for 1 and a half years :( xxx

Sorry to hear this - it really is crappy, especially when you get your hopes up. We have also been trying for a year and a half and it feels like it'll never happen but does to everyone else - i really get what you're talking about:hugs: best of luck for next time round:flower:

Hi girls :hi::hi::hi::hi:

I am updating everyone that I have not updated yet!

Sorry I haven't been on top of this..just been feeling soo :sleep:

If anyone wants to update their information right now..please post it on here :hugs:

I will try to get to everybody within the next day or so... Please be patient..:haha:

It's taking a while to update everyone.. not complaining or nothing..:haha:

But when you have stuff going on at home..it's hard to get to the laptop :comp: and be on here for hours.. :haha:

:hi: to all of our Newest Members!! I will be updating your info as you post it... (at least try to get on this darn laptop for an hour or so a day!) :comp: :haha:

Good luck and :dust: & :hugs::hugs: to all!!!

CD 11
We tried out preseed for the first time last night.

TMI:
We had so much fun with it. We don't need lube:blush:, but figured we would give it a shot for the sake of fun/babymaking. We were goofing off with the applicator "you do it, no you," "how much should we use?? me: "a little!" DH: "THIS much?! (while he fills up the whole thing)":haha: DH insisted we are "the average woman":dohh: so we used the "average" recommended and it was waaaaaay too much. Feels pretty natural though. I think we are fans. :haha:

CD 11
We tried out preseed for the first time last night.

TMI:
We had so much fun with it. We don't need lube:blush:, but figured we would give it a shot for the sake of fun/babymaking. We were goofing off with the applicator "you do it, no you," "how much should we use?? me: "a little!" DH: "THIS much?! (while he fills up the whole thing)":haha: DH insisted we are "the average woman":dohh: so we used the "average" recommended and it was waaaaaay too much. Feels pretty natural though. I think we are fans. :haha:

Hmm, this further makes me want to try it. We don't need any lube, but I was wondering if it would help the spermies. And if it's fun...why not try it? lol

yeah I found the other night that I don't need the average dose either, but had a right laugh with it, I'm deffo sold.

Anyone else had this, I'm doing SMEP this mth :sex: everyother day without fail but my OPK's have never detected my surge? Had a creamy/lotion like CM the other day and have had nipples that could cut glass for about a week, not the norm for me (TMI) but last night when I took my bra off, my boobs feel really full and heavy and achey, nipples still there standing to attention and sore/tender. Could this all be down to Ovulation? not sure if I'm just late, have missed it, or just not going to Ovulate this mth?

Hi girls

Do you mind if I join you?

TTC month No.14, CD 15 today. Today I'm feeling optimistic. Big change from the way I was feeling a few days ago. Does anyone else get really low just before Ov. I just tend to feel really negative when I'm supposed to start BD. I'm worried that all this stress is preventing me getting my BFP.

I'm getting tired and ready for bed earlier and earlier, it seems... Just gone 9:30 and I'm all for turning out the lights and heading for sleepytime!

Hello Jurney! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->