TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Rustyswife- I really don't know what to say, honey, but I really hope you all are able to resolve this issue soon. :( Could it be a possibility that your hubby is stressed about TTC and that's causing the problems? Has your hubby considered seeing a doctor? :hugs:

i_want_one- Congratulations honey!! :happydance:

Bunnigrl3- Sorry that AF got you hon. Glad you have such a positive attitude about it though!! :thumbup: :flower:

Sorry rustyswife, me and oh had bit of do other week about ttc but we had atalk and things are fine now and back on track xx
iwantone well done hunni, did you try anythign different this cycle or anything that you think worked? xx
bunnigirl sry about AF but at least u been up beat about it

has anyone tried anything or know of anything that more often than not gives success in ttc? been trying for 19months, this is month 20 and on CD 10 and I O about CD 12/13 usually so OH is rather tired hehe xx

Thanks Hun,it was my first month using maca and first time ever that I put my pillow under my hips but face down xx

Hi Ozzieshunni, good to hear! It just became too much for me and I had a talk with my family and b/f and all of a sudden I felt much more positive! My b/f was telling me to focus on now and not what could happen in the future (worrying about not being able to ever get pregnant) and somehow I took that on board!

Daretodream - that's not so good. Hope your body sorts itself out!

Iwantone - Amazing news, congrats! :)

Bunnigrl, hopefully the positivity will do some good!

AFM: CD18, don't usually bother keeping track as I have a period every 4 months -ish, but last cycle was 42 days! Doing daily temps in the hope that this is the start of something good!

BFN yesterday morning for me....AF is now 8 days late. The latest she has ever been. No signs of her arrival either. I did take EPO last cycle and think that it may have caused delayed ovulation and therefore late AF. I won't be taking it again this cycle (if AF ever decides to show)

Hey girls :hi:

I need someone to talk to NOW!...... :cry:

Me & OH have gone without :sex: for 19 DAYS!....I can't take it much longer!

My sex drive, hormones, feelings and sleep is driving me crazy!

I can't sleep at night now because when we cuddle in the bed..it makes me wanna :sex: and we can't! :cry::cry::cry::cry:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a HUGE argument last week about this and he yelled for me to stay off of his back and it's been a week since then and nothing has changed!!

I'm getting to the point...I'm sooo stressed and emotional..I can't even put a fake smile on for him!

I'm giving him the silent treatment because I'm just soo frustrated and soo :cry::cry::cry::cry:!

What can I do??

He cuddles with me every night but it's not good enough! I need :sex:...Not just for a :baby: but for ME!

I feel like he doesn't find me attractive and that he doesn't want me! He got aroused 2 mornings ago while we were showering together but as soon as we tried to :sex: it went soft so he gave up!

I know he's frustrated but I'm FRUSTRATED! I'm going through all these procedures at the doctor's office so we can have a :baby: but I feel since he can't have :sex:...I'm wasting my DA** time!!!

I stay up every night and just cry and cry :cry:

I can't stand it much longer!

The more I say stuff to him about it the more he gets frustrated but I'm WANTING :sex: more than him so it's driving me INSANE!

I can't go a day without thinking about :sex: and when I do..I get upset because I know I will never get it from him!!!

Have you tried to seduce him.....or make it a little bit more fun, other than "I WANT :sex:?" lol.....like sexy undies and dirty talk or offering up pleasures to him or telling him how bad you want him.....lol...i dunno girl i'm just trying to offer suggestions....i've never had this problem, so i apologize for my lack of knowing what to do!!!

If it continues you'll have to take matters into your own hands for your own sanity, and hopefully he comes around and needs satisfaction soon so that the baby-making isn't jeopradized.

message me sometime if you need to talk buddy!!

Hey everyone! The :witch: found me today, she really snuck up on me this time! I'm not sad about it like I think I should be, I just feel really ready to start trying next month! I just wanted to let everyone know! Everyone has been so awesome helping me through my 2ww! Next month will be fun!

Best of luck this cycle Bunni!!

Congrats I-Want-One....hope it's a sticky bean =)

I thought I'd be a lot more devasted to get that BFN...but (being a religious gal) God has really given me a lot of peace and a lot of strength and I was fine. I haven't shed one tear. Not when I got the news about my progesterone levels being low or the BFN....I don't know what it all means but God really is right there holding me up and letting me know it's all gonna be ok no matter what, my time is coming...and I have comfort in knowing that!!
Best of luck. We will get those BFP's soon...just have to believe and keep up the PMA!

Born2amommy - Your post has given me such hope that i didn't have a few minutes ago. Thanks and lots of:dust:.

Poor OH... he still had hope that I would be pregnant and asked me to test when I stopped bleeding. Well today is that day and I got the whitest :bfn: ever :(

I've also had the shortest af ever... heavy, but short.

Poor OH... he still had hope that I would be pregnant and asked me to test when I stopped bleeding. Well today is that day and I got the whitest :bfn: ever :(

Awww My DH is doing that to me "well you still could be, do me a favor and test later this week, ok?" I'm like "baby, I'm wearing a pad so that means its a no, but I will test for you." :shrug: they're so sweet!

Makes you feel so bad for them doesn't it :(

Hello ladies! It's been a few weeks since I've been on here. I havent had AF since August 12th (though it feels like shes coming any day now. *owww*). I have my clomid appointment tomorrow!! I'm so excited, but nervous about the side effects. But still very excited!!! I hope you all are doing well!
:dust:

CD #5 of my first NTNP cycle! 3 more days till we start BDing in earnest (I'm putting us on a modified laid-back version of the SME plan!) and I have my fingers and toes crossed for an October :bfp:!!!

Awww My DH is doing that to me "well you still could be, do me a favor and test later this week, ok?" I'm like "baby, I'm wearing a pad so that means its a no, but I will test for you." :shrug: they're so sweet!

Awww! that is so sweet. I love my DH, and he is being so supportive that we'll conceive one day! He makes me happy :flower:

Yes my DH is very supportive as well. He has so much faith. It encourages me a lot.

Baby wishes to everyone!!!

just popping in again to spread some :dust:
fingers crossed for sticky babies this cycle for everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->