TTC #1 for 15 months

I got a positive OPK today! Strongest positive line I've ever had! I'm guessing I'll actually Ov tomorrow.

I have absolutely no sign of CM, which I know is a side effect of Clomid. Good thing for pre-seed. I also have no cramping whatsoever either. This is very strange! I almost don't believe the OPK.

Shamrock I hope you got your + today too! Good luck with the soft cups!

I got a positive OPK today! Strongest positive line I've ever had! I'm guessing I'll actually Ov tomorrow.

I have absolutely no sign of CM, which I know is a side effect of Clomid. Good thing for pre-seed. I also have no cramping whatsoever either. This is very strange! I almost don't believe the OPK.

Shamrock I hope you got your + today too! Good luck with the soft cups!

I'm having to use some different OPK's....and am almost 100% sure its positive today....my CM is about what it is normally during O....so here goes to :SEX: for a week straight :D good luck Jamie!

Yah for positive opks! Shamrock and Jamie - have fun with all the :sex:

Jodi - how are you occupying your time in the 2ww? Anothe co-worker just announced that she is expecting. She just got back from mat leave! Happy for her but it also makes me feel a little sad because it hasn't happened for us yet. Our day will come ladies!

Shamrock - yay for your positive OPK! Here's to a fun week!

Cheers & Jodi - hoping to hear good news from you both!

Well I poas this morning and got a :bfn: Still early though so I'm not counting myself out just yet!

Well I poas this morning and got a :bfn: Still early though so I'm not counting myself out just yet!

Oh Jodi I'm sorry! You're right though - it's still early, you have plenty of time to get your BFP! It's not over. Fingers crossed for you.

Jodi - when is af due? Like you said, its still early, so don't count yourself out!

I'm expecting af around Feb 1st. If there are no signs on Tuesday then I will test in the morning. Normally I wouldn't because I've been disappointed too many times with the bfns. But I want to see whether we need to keep our appointment for signing up for the IUI (and we have to fork over the $ for the admin fee).

Its amazing how sensitive you become to your body and the changes it goes through every cycle. I never noticed some of the early symptoms of ovulation and af until we started ttc. What really bugs me is that I get sore boobs all the time before af - which used to make me feel optimistic because so many ladies say this was an early sign for them.

Do you ladies abstain from drinking any alcohol during your 2ww? I used to when we first started ttc. Now I might have a glass of wine here and there but its never much.

Quick question - I'm new to this forum and I stil haven't figured out how to 'thank' people for their posts. Can anyone tell me how its done?

Tx

Jodi - when is af due? Like you said, its still early, so don't count yourself out!

I'm expecting af around Feb 1st. If there are no signs on Tuesday then I will test in the morning. Normally I wouldn't because I've been disappointed too many times with the bfns. But I want to see whether we need to keep our appointment for signing up for the IUI (and we have to fork over the $ for the admin fee).

Its amazing how sensitive you become to your body and the changes it goes through every cycle. I never noticed some of the early symptoms of ovulation and af until we started ttc. What really bugs me is that I get sore boobs all the time before af - which used to make me feel optimistic because so many ladies say this was an early sign for them.

Do you ladies abstain from drinking any alcohol during your 2ww? I used to when we first started ttc. Now I might have a glass of wine here and there but its never much.

To thank someone, click on the "Thanks" button that is at the lower right corner of the post that you want to say "thanks" about.

I know exactly what you mean about being more sensitive to every symptom. I always feel sore before AF too, and crampy. I hate that early pregnancy symptoms are so similar to AF symptoms.

I stopped drinking altogether at one point, but after a year I quit doing that. Not that I normally drink a lot, but now if I'm out with the girls or if my husband & I are at dinner I may get a glass of wine. During the Steeler games the last few weeks I had a drink or two. I don't drink a ton, but I don't force myself not to have a drink now & then either.

Hey ladies!

AF is due either tomorrow or Sunday I think. I can't be totally sure b/c I didn't temp this month. My LP has been 11 days the last few cycles so it should be soon either way. I don't typically have any signs or symptoms leading up to AF. I don't even geet cramps until she actually arrives or shortly there after.
I don't feel particularly pregnant either. The only thing I have noticed it that I have had ewcm when I checked my cervix the past 3 days. I barely get any during O :wacko: It's mixed with a ton of creamy cm, not like fertile wet cm. Just to be sure I did an opk a few times and every time there was a faint line, but no positive so it's not late ovulation.
I didn't have any symptoms as such with my first pregnancy, I just remember "knowing" I was pregnant. I don't have the feeling now. Guess I'll just have to wait and see. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for us both Cheers!!

I think I may have very possibly actually ovulated last night....I had a slight sharp pain in my left ovary last night about midnight. It wasn't my normal ovulating cramp....so I'm hoping that's a good thing!

Well AF got me today, right on time. I'm not as disappointed as I thought I would be. Maybe it will hit me later. At least OH will be home during ovulation again this cycle. He'll even be home for the entire tww which never happens!
I'm going to go ahead and make an appointment with my doctor just to see what he thinks.

Well AF got me today, right on time. I'm not as disappointed as I thought I would be. Maybe it will hit me later. At least OH will be home during ovulation again this cycle. He'll even be home for the entire tww which never happens!
I'm going to go ahead and make an appointment with my doctor just to see what he thinks.
So sorry AF got you :( I know my dr has really upped my hopes! Hopefully yours can do the same!

I'm sorry Jodi :cry:
I agree with Shamrock, talking to your doctor can really change your spirits and make you feel better. I'm glad OH will be home for sure this month!

Shamrock - glad to hear that you think you Ov'd! Or maybe you had an implantation pain if you already Ov'd! :)

Well girls...I am now 6dpo and have super thick creamy "snot" like CM....which normally before AF I'm dry as a bone.....any ideas?

Well af found me. Arrived yesterday so there was no need to take a hpt today to see whether I still needed to keep my appointment for the IUI consent signing.

i'm pretty bummed... another month and I just don't know why its not happening for us :cry:

On a positive note, it looks like we will try out first IUI around April. Until then we have a couple more cycles of trying naturally.

Jodi - glad to hear that you are going to speak to your doc. Hopefully he/she can ease your mind and if need be, even refer you for some preliminary bloodwork to confirm everything.

Shamrock and Jamie - I hope the 2ww goes quickly for you and that you get your bfps. I noticed that I sometimes get some weird cm before af but that's a lot closer to when af is due. I hope it means something good for you!

Sorry AF got you Cheers :( just don't lose hope....it will happen I'm sure! Good luck for this Cycle! I'm trying to read more to keep my mind off the TWW!

Cheers I'm so sorry AF got you! I hope you get pregnant in the next few months so you can cancel your IUI. I know it's so frustrating to have no idea why it's not happening. I ask myself the same thing every single month. We just have to keep believing.

Shamrock, I had the same thing yesterday! I was excited about it as I've read that heavy CM can indicate an early pregnancy. I hope that's what it means for you. However it stopped today and I started getting mild cramps, which I always get exactly a week before AF. I had the same cramps the month I got pregnant though, so I'm trying not to get down about it. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!

Hi Ladies,

Just a little update from me. I had a doctors appointment today - she wanted to check to make sure Clomid wasn't overstimulating my ovaries.

The good news is that they were enlarged, but not abnormally. So she does believe I ovulated, and possibly had numerous follicles. But it didn't overstimulate them too much so I can stay on Clomid for up to 4 months. She sent me for a Progesterone blood test to make sure it raised those levels too. I'm only 8dpo, so there was no way for her to tell whether or not I ended up pregnant this month or not. She said to be hopeful though, so I will be. (Did not issue a blood pregnancy test, said to just wait it out.)

After 4 cycles on Clomid, I get referred to a RE. So I'm thankful just to have a path to go on now. Overall I feel like it was a good checkup. Just wanted to share. Hope you are all having a great week. :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Just a little update from me. I had a doctors appointment today - she wanted to check to make sure Clomid wasn't overstimulating my ovaries.

The good news is that they were enlarged, but not abnormally. So she does believe I ovulated, and possibly had numerous follicles. But it didn't overstimulate them too much so I can stay on Clomid for up to 4 months. She sent me for a Progesterone blood test to make sure it raised those levels too. I'm only 8dpo, so there was no way for her to tell whether or not I ended up pregnant this month or not. She said to be hopeful though, so I will be. (Did not issue a blood pregnancy test, said to just wait it out.)

After 4 cycles on Clomid, I get referred to a RE. So I'm thankful just to have a path to go on now. Overall I feel like it was a good checkup. Just wanted to share. Hope you are all having a great week. :hugs:

Sounds like u got some pretty good news :)

When do u plan to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->