TTC #1 Hopeful and Obsessed! lol

Man, surgery is coming up quick! Im really excited for you! Are you still spotting? Has it gotten any heavier? Im not giving up on this cycle yet for you... 6-8 weeks is a long recovery, but i bet youll handle it like a champ!

Belle, sorry femara is making you feel like crap :/ did it get better when you finished your last dose? I'm looking forward to your temps tomorrow! I didn't know that about a poor corpus leutum! TIL! So AF will be due for you... lets say, February 13? Do you have any guesses as to how Femara will change your cycle?

Nothing new here, I'm guessing I'm around 9 dpo, but I think we BD just once during fertile window, so I'm not expecting anything. I'll be dealing with packing up the house when AF gets here yuk.

Hey green! Technically it only takes once (although it sure doesn't feel that way sometimes lol). Are you guys moving soon?

The femara feels like it's pretty much out of my system so it's all good :) I'll take a couple bad days if I end up pregnant at the end of it all. I'm having some left sided O cramps today! Stoked! Lol You got it pretty much right! AF will be due the 13-15 depending on when I O. Despite how my chart looks I don't think I've O'd yet. My post O temps are usually higher and I often get a bit of a rise before O happens.

Green! I love when you pop back in! Of course I am still spotting... when am I not? Haha! I had some brownish red yesterday, so it is picking up right on time. I should get AF either today or tomorrow, but likely tomorrow since my LP is usually 13, sometimes 12.I will however take 3 days of spotting over the past couple months of 7! Ugh, gross. I am kind of okay with the recovery time. We are going away for a large part of it to my sister's wedding in Maui, so it will be nice to know I can't conceive so I can feel free to not stick to my strict diets and allow some alcohol and caffeine again. Then it will give me time to get back home and clean up that stuff and get back on the right course.

Belle, I think the Balloon is for when they are in there determining how big the septum is in actuality. If they fear the uterus might try to heal back together again with it, then the put the balloon in to stop it. But it's only 5 days anyways, so I doubt it really does a lot in the end. I am really hoping for 6-8 weeks of birth control and no periods. I really miss that from before ttc. I was on birth control for 11 years, and the last 2-3 years I was on it continuously so I never got AF. That is probably why my cycles are such a mess now haha.

My first month on Femara it pushed my O back in time to something crazy like CD20! So I definitely think its safe to say that you probably didn't O too early with your first round. Hopefully it keeps you in your normal range, and it is really looking that way from your chart!

Are you moving far green? Or just somewhere in the same city? I know you guys were almost moving to NY before if the job situation would have worked out, so wondering if a cross-country move is still in the cards for you guys?

Gotcha Belle. Though didn't mnelson say that Femara messed with her temps?

Mnelson, in that case, I'm glad you didn't get your surgery in early! The timing with the wedding is perfect. I definitely agree that 3 days spotting is a huge improvement! Good grief, CD20 for O?! That's a BIG delay. I guess I'll just keep watching Belle's temps :) I am totally missing birth control too right now. I can't tell if I'm starting to get a huge breakout on my chest, or I've got a rash, but it's hideous. Bye bye nice skin

Not a big move. Husband didn't get the NY job and is still unemployed :( but we are moving 3 hours away to Austin from Houston. Most of my siblings are in Austin, so I'm really excited about the move :)

Mnelson that balloon bit is making way more sense to me now. I hope they'll put you on bcp then so you don't have to worry about AF until you're nice and healed! You're lucky you were able to skip AF with your bcp, whenever I tried to do that I would just get spotting and break through bleeding which totally defeats the purpose. My body has no tolerance for changes like that lol

Sorry to hear about your skin rash Green! Those things are awful when they show! Kind of a funny story, the week of my wedding I developed this awful scaly dry skin rash all over my body in random patches. I looked like a cheetah all poka-dotted and they were so rough that they couldn't be covered up with make-up! My one saving grace was that miraculously every spot was hidden by my dress lol. I had them on my shoulders, but they were beneath my straps, I had them down my back (and I had a scooped back dress) and they stayed all within the dress boundaries. Looking back I think it was stress induced LOL

Its good to know that FE delayed your O mnelson! I really don't think that I've O'd yet and think I will be right on track for my usual time (CD 13-14). This is a pattern that I've seen on my charts before and I'm still having ewcm so I just don't think its happened yet.

Green it sounds like a positive move! It will be nice to be closer to family again!!

Well I'm CD 14 today and my cp is in full SHOW so I really don't think I've O'd yet. Today might be the day! At any rate I seem to be done with those CD 12 ovulations (I haven't had one that early in months and they used to be the norm!). Here's to hoping CD 14 will become my new norm!

Yay Belle, that is great it seems to be right around the corner here! I love once you can finally know you've O'd and take a break for a few days. Until the tww drama kicks in again haha.

CD1 for me. Last period ever with a stupid uterus. So happy about that, I never thought I would be happy with AF here, but hopefully next time she shows its a lot less uncomfortable.

You thought you'd be maybe starting IUI in june or july right? I am hoping to go straight to IVF I think, but if we need to wait a bit, we might be IUI buddies! I kind of want to do an injectables cycle, I just wish it was not so expensive!! Its like 1/3 of the way to an IVF!

mnelson you should look into the extended dose letrozole IUI cycles... they get results that are on par with IUI with injectibles

heres a link https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3135532/

I'm definitely going to ask my doc about that when/if we get to that point. I'm thinking IUI with femara in June with cycle monitoring :) We'll take a break in May when my bro gets married.

I'm glad AF is finally here for you! Woo hoo!!! I think tonight deserves a celebratory drink or something :)

Oooo, I just love a good clinical trial synopsis. I will definitely bring that up to my doctor when we meet for a followup! Femara is covered by my insurance at work, so it would be great to do that instead of injectables!

I definitely am getting on that drink idea! It is definitely a plus to not having something growing in here instead! Maybe nachos too.... now I'm just getting carried away haha.

Ya, there isn't a lot of research on that protocol yet, but the results from that trial look promising! I'd think its worth a shot!

Haha, you know during AF I think you should feel free to get carried away in whatever form that takes! Bring on the nachos! lol

Yay! And that is some great BD coverage! I am so excited to see how this cycle plays out for you!!

Thanks mnelson, technically we only BD'd twice, we used softcups the rest of the time. They're such a life saver haha

I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I know that realistically femara and TI doesn't increase pregnancy rates in unexplained above trying naturally. But its hard not to get excited when you're trying something new. I just keep hoping that maybe its fixed some problem they couldn't test for

Yeah I always get what you're saying in regards to that, but I totally agree in the trying something new.
I mean, it is either going to do the same as previous months, in which it doesn't change much for you, or it is going to give you a little boost in some form or another, like in what you are saying, maybe something they couldn't' test for. Anyway, I think its a great step in the right direction!! It wasn't supposed to do much for me anyways, since I always ovulate as well, but I couldn't help but feel like at least now I am finally doing something different than the same thing every month that is doing nothing for us anyway!

Lovely temp rise! CD 14 is great! Maybe a later O is what you need to have a nice, thick lining! I'm excited for you, Belle! I'm going to mark the 15th on my calendar ;) It does feel great to try something new. Like maybe this time it will make a difference.

Mnelseon, sorry about AF, but also YAY for AF! Totally agree with Belle, nachos and drinks for sure. Just 3 more weeks! Are you going to be on BC this month?

AFM, between 11 and 13 DPO today. I would normally just wait until AF arrives and not test, but I'll be drinking heavily tomorrow. No spotting yet, which I always get a day or so before AF. However, as I've had 16-18 day LPs the month after stopping BC, I'm not getting my hopes up for anything. I have been sleeping a lot, but that's not too abnormal.

Thanks mnelson and Green! I've had a CD 14 O for 2 cycles in a row now!! Maybe my cycles have shifted!

Green thats a super long LP! I think its smart to test if you are going to be drinking. I'll keep my FX that you'll wind up with a good surprise :)

So I just about strangled DH. Haha.

He sends me an article on an app for cycle tracking for it to be used as "birth control", like using the FAM to not get pregnant and he's all like, maybe we should use this the opposite way to get pregnant, since you are probably missing your ovulation date.

WHAT DO YOU THINK I HAVE BEEN DOING BY WAKING UP AND TAKING MY TEMP EVERY MORNING FOR THE PAST 12 MONTHS?!?! Ughhhhhhhhhhh. So i proceeded to send him 37489275403 screen shots of my FF charts. Seriously.... this kid does not listen to me when I talk about anything fertility related I could just scream.

"Well my friend was using those ovulation kit things to try and avoid getting pregnant, but they got pregnant by accident, so maybe you should not use them if they are that inaccurate".

EYE ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OMG lol Mnelson you're post made me laugh (sorry). I can just feel your frustation!!! Men totally don't get it!!!

And of course your friend got pregnant using OPKs thanks to a 5 day fertile window. Why do stupid people always reproduce so easily!! (Sorry for calling your friend stupid, but this is a general trend that I see LOL).

Not to mention with your condition you could track and use OPKs till you were blue in the face and it likely wouldn't change the outcome! That goes for any kind of infertility really. Tracking only increases the odds of success for people who are fertile, and they likely would have gotten pregnant anyway. Ugh.

Well I got my crosshairs so I'm done temping for the month. I'm kind of superstitious when it comes to my last temp. if my last temp is higher than the rest I think YES this is a good sign of good things to come! If its lower I think AF will show haha

Lovely crosshairs! Nothing to do but wait!

OMG mnelson, I definitely laughed. I mean, it's cute that he's trying to help, but good grief, men just don't get it.

No good surprise for me. Tested Friday and Saturday (probably 12-13 DPO) and both clearly negative. Looks like this is going to be one of those longer, dumb cycles. No spotting, no cramping, just irritability. Nothing else out of the norm. I'll give it another week of no AF before I even think about testing again.

Sorry to hear that Green! I find the end of cycle irritability is the worst part. Well I'll still keep my FX for you either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->