TTC #1 Hopeful and Obsessed! lol

Everything back to normal, as expected. I was going to test today, but didn't get around to it. Might just wait it out, but that will be like a week :/

How's everyone else doing?

Is AF due a week from now Green?

I'm good, TWW has been pretty uneventful other than feeling pretty moody and irritable yesterday. Spring seems to be setting in here, so everything is straight mud. Our yard is so gross! We moved here in mid November when there was already snow on the ground, and the people who were here before us didnt do any kind of end of season yard work... its nasty now. I just want to get out there today and clean it up!

Why aren't you? Too cold? Bad weather?

Due to start Thursday or friday. I was going to test today, but forgot until just after I peed.

The snow is just finally melting off and hasn't completely left yet. The ground and everything is pretty soggy. I was able to rake up some of the old leaves from last season in some sections of the yard, but other areas of the yard will need a couple more weeks to melt off the snow and dry up.

I would do that all the time when I tested, forget until after fmu was already gone haha. Are you thinking on testing tomorrow then?

Lol forgot again thus morning. Running out the door late for meeting. Maybe I'll test tonight? Or maybe I'll continue to forget, which is super with me. Things are really getting rolling with the new firm :)

Ahhhh, yea, I can't say I've ever experienced yard work after a snow. That makes sense then! We hate mowing right after a rain.

So what about you? Planning on testing the day af is due? Earlier? Not at all? Any symptoms yet?

Green I find its so much better just to forget about TTC and continue living life normally! Glad to hear things are going well at the new firm! I forget, were you starting up a new firm, or did you join a new firm?

Ya mowing after rain is pretty much as bad as raking after leaves have been sitting under snow all winter... you end up raking up half the grass along with the leaves :p

I figure I must be about half way through the TWW. I'm not experiencing any symptoms, which was so different from last cycle where my bbs absolutely ached. I'm not planning to test and expect AF will show as usual. I'm not going to worry about it, I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that we will need IUI. Right now I feel like we're just biding our time. We'll do one more cycle of femara and then take a break in May as my brother is getting married. I think I'll update my mmr vaccine in May, and then we'll start IUI in June.

Ooo Belle, we might be doing IUI around the same time! Would be so nice to have a buddy doing it too.
I think I want to do a monitored cycle with a trigger the first time. I will only do IUI while we wait for IVF though, so probably only one or two shots. I think DH's sperm count is too low for it to really work wonders for us anyway, especially probably post-wash.

I have nothing much to add for myself this month as I just sit around and wait. Still scared every time my phone rings even though Dr. isn't back until next week.

Green, I can't wait for you to test! You used to be a POAS addict weren't you? It must be nice to be able to forget about it now.

Even when I am not tracking, I am still always tracking. I can tell when I ovulate, and so I just will always know where I am sitting in my cycle. I think it is great you guys can kind of escape in your tww!

OMG, I spoke too soon, my bbs fricken HURT today. Just as bad as last cycle. I think the FE must be changing my balance of estrogen and progesterone resulting in the tender bbs.

mnelson I would love to be your IUI cycle buddy. We can support each other through that process too! I'm not sure if I would do trigger or not, will have to ask about it. I hope everything will show up clear next week for you, it will be such a relief not to have to worry about that anymore!

I know what you mean about always knowing where you are in your cycle. I always know when I'm going to ovulate. The TWW is nice because I can more or less forget about things for the first week. The second week is a little more difficult due to PMS symtpoms such as insanely tender bbs!

Oww, sorry to hear Belle!

I tested tonight! Only a two hour hold, and of course, all I see is a shadow.

I'd love your opinions! See anything?

Attachments

• 20170405_184947.jpg
    20170405_184947.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 9
Green I just can't tell! I'm terrible at these squinter things though! I almost see something when the picture is little, but then I don't see anything when I enlarge the picture. I think you're going to have to test tomorrow morning! I'm rooting for you!

Yea, I don't think its anything. I may test tomorrow as I've got a frer and I dont think well ttc the next few months while we live in different cities.

I have the same thing as Belle happening! I see a faint line when it is small and then when it is enlarged I sort of lose track of it. Definitely worth a FRER in the next day or so I would say!
You and DH are going to be living apart for a while? Is this due to setting up your new business?

Hows your tww Belle? Just trying to forget it about it or has the second week struggle set in now?

AFM, of course, nothing new :) Just watching all you ladies ttc!

Green it might be nice to take a break from ttc for awhile, especially as the weather starts to warm up!

Mnelson, I'm aware of where I am in the tww (9-10 dpo), but I'm feeling indifferent about it. bbs are still killing me, one is worse than the other which makes me think its more of a PMS thing. I could start spotting as early as tomorrow. I guess we'll see what happens.

Yes, this is due to the new business, and I think the break will be nice too. That's odd your bbs hurt in different ways. So you're due on the 10th-11th? With your new lovely 14 day lp.

Of course my sleepy haze, I forgot to test. No spotting yet, and I'm due tomorrow. I might use another cheapie when I get home

oooh no spotting sounds promising Green!! you simply MUST test tomorrow!!

I have a nice shiny new 14 day FP, but alas my LP is still 13 days plus 2-3 days of spotting. Can't seem to get away from that pattern no matter what I do! Either way I am pleased my FP lengthened out a little bit! And yes, AF due the 10/11th.

Hello ladies! Was thinking about you this evening. Logged in hoping to see one of you had ended up with a BFP! I'm still sending good energy your way! We will likely be moving in the next 6 to 9 months so we opted to take a break until we get settled. I hate putting stuff on hold but I don't want to move while pregnant when I'd already be a high risk pregnancy! Ive missed you all and hope you guys are doing okay!

Hey puma great to hear from you again! I think it makes perfect sense to wait a bit, a move is stressful enough, even more so if a pregnancy is involved! I hope things are going well for you! It's funny because I was actually just thinking about you, and wondering how you were doing... and here you are :)

well cm color started changing, ever so slight tan color to it, which is how it always starts. So I expect AF will be here Tuesday. At this point I really do think that lining thickness is the thing that could be causing our trouble. DH has been off of weed for almost 3 months now so his swimmers should be good to go, I've been taking egg supplement stuff for awhile now too. I'm going to take the plunge and add l'arginine to my supplements next cycle. I've been hesitant to do that because it can mess things up for you depending on whats going on for you, but it can do wonders for the women who need it. I feel like I have nothing to lose next cycle. Its clear that FE alone isn't going to do the trick for us. We'll give that supplement a try next cycle to hopefully thicken my lining up nice and proper (which has to be the only issue we have left). if that doesn't work then I think its clear that we'll need more advanced fertility treatment and we'll start IUI in June. I'll get my MMR booster in may!

Well I think we might start IUI in May instead. It just depends on what the cycle monitoring schedule is like and if it will fit with my work schedule. I'm going to call the clinic tomorrow and decide from there. I'm so done with all of this. Cycle 21 has arrived, I'll start femara again tomorrow.

Love to join in girlies! Been TTC for 5 months, I'm due the witch on the 16th but I'm already counting myself out after a :bfn: on 10dpo.

Me and A are going on holiday on the 18th and back a day before ovulation day (it sucks being on for most of the holiday) but I'm hoping being on holiday will calm my body down and we can finally conceive lol FX to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->