• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC #1 Hopeful and Obsessed! lol

Good luck puma! I hope its a pleasant surprise for you!

Of course, there are no results! Last time I had a blood test done, the results showed in mychart within a few hours. The Lab tech said I should have results no later than this morning. I logged in, and there were no results! The only thing I can think is that my fertility doc put a hold on my lab tests so her office can call and tell me either way. I should definitely have results by now! This is driving me nuts!:dohh:

Oh man I would be going crazy!! Hope you get those results soon!

ARG!!! Post as soon as you get them! I have a good feeling about this!

Thanks Green!

My results came back negative this morning. That doesn't definitively rule it out if I am super early, but I suspect that I am not.

She wants me to take Provera to jumpstart my period since I am a week late. I am concerned about this for two reasons.

First: I ovulated JUST peachy until I took clomid and it screwed me up (or perhaps the cyst did that I am sure was caused by clomid) and I am worried about taking another medication that might further mess up my body.

Second: In the 0.001 percent chance I am pregnant, and I'm certain I am not, but If I were to be, I am worried that it would flush it out!

:growlmad::nope::shrug:

Hey puma, sorry about the negative today! If you want to wait another week before taking the provera I completely understand! It's possible the clomid caused the cyst, especially if you have been taking it for a couple months already!

The provera just gives you a withdrawal bleed so your body can recruit new follicles to develop. Some ladies will have 60+ day anovulatory cycles and use provera to get things started again!

Hey puma, sorry about the negative today! If you want to wait another week before taking the provera I completely understand! It's possible the clomid caused the cyst, especially if you have been taking it for a couple months already!

The provera just gives you a withdrawal bleed so your body can recruit new follicles to develop. Some ladies will have 60+ day anovulatory cycles and use provera to get things started again!

I'll probably go ahead and wait just 4-5 more days. My DH doesn't want me to take ANY more meds since my cycle is late, which is understandable. We will see if anything changes between now and 5 days from now. Also! We are moving across the states this weekend so next week I may not be able to log on as often but will check in as I can! :)

I think it makes sense not to take clomid or femara until that cyst resolves! It might take a couple of cycles to completely clear up. Some women will even have them drained by the doc if it's a stubborn cyst! I hope it just goes away!

Exciting times in your life with a move across the country! Wow!! That will be a huge change! We are always happy to see you and will be here when you get back :)

That's a big move! I think you're right in delaying provera a few more days. I hope you'll have a chance to log in and give us an update when you have one!!

And, cd1 today, maybe yesterday. Of course, I'll have a nice, precisely 28 day cycle the one time i go to the doc so that my progesterone test is literally the last day of my cycle. Dammit. I wonder if ANY useful information will come from the result.

Update: Started AF late. Exactly one week late. We will have to keep this in mind for all of our future cycles so we can maintain a balanced mind when we find that we are late :) The good news is that I'm happy my body started back up on its own. I'm still going to pick up the provera from the pharmacy to have for future use!

Green! A new cycle! Doesnt it always happen that way!? What are the odds, really? Haha please let us know how the appointment goes! This move will open a new chapter in our lives! Maybe a chapter which includes a little nugget!

Belle! Thank you for always being so encouraging, wonderful, and awesome! It was you who had done fertility accupuncture before, right? Would you recommend it? I don't have endometrial lining issues but I read that ones girls lining doubled in one month after acupuncture!

How frustrating Green! My body always plays tricks on me too when I want it to behave. I swear it has a mind of its own lol.

Puma yes I did acupuncture and it worked well! On my monitored cycle my lining was 6mm at surge without acupuncture (too thin), and 8mm with acupuncture (just right!).

I can't afford it all the time though, so for now I'm just combining it with treatment cycles.

Also stoked that AF started naturally for you Puma! Such a relief!

Holy man I'm CD9 today. My fertile days start tomorrow. Would have missed it if I hadn't checked lol. I guess I'll start temping/OPKs tomorrow. Have done 2 castor oil packs so far. Will do another tonight (took a break yesterday).

I don't really expect much, but I guess we'll try anyway. I've been trying to make peace/prepare myself for IVF. It seems inevitable at this point.

Otherwise in terms of the herbs. I have one more month of the progesterone/estrogen balancing herbs. I finish the liver promoting herbs this week and will start on another bottle for adrenal glands.

What do the caster oil packs do, Belle? Man every so often I forget how short your cycles are :p

Puma - a week late! I wonder if that will be your new normal? Good to have the provera stash, I think ;)

Prog came back - 2ng - negative for ovulation.... at least it would be if it was taken at the right time instead of the last day of my cycle. Stupid fucking irregular cycles.

Another test ordered next month. I bought some maca, do you think I should take it while I'm waiting for these tests? Or add it after the untreated test result is still negative?

I don't think the maca will impact your progesterone testing Green! I'm not sure you can trust the current test though because progesterone drops quite a bit right before AF shows. Are you going to try to track O this cycle so that you can time the progesterone test better?

Technically I haven't ovulated on CD 12 in over a year Woo Hoo! But I'm always afraid it could happen again, and its not unusual for me to have a day 13 O lol.

The castor oil packs help to thicken lining, since that is something I struggle with!

Good to know, that's something I'm pretty sure I deal with too. Yea I'm not counting this result meaning anything. I actually had a ton of ewcw on CD 18ish for a few days. I thought I was going to have a longer cycle. Welp, opks this month, though if I have to start at CD 12 then im going to need to get a pretty decent stash.

I've been considering buying OPKs online because they are so much cheaper. I've heard good things about the Easy@Home brand from some ladies I know going through treatment. You can get 50 opk strips and 20 pregnancy tests for $30 on amazon.

It is super weird you had all of that ewcm on day 18ish, and now just spotting. Maybe you're body geared up to O but didn't? Don't take this the wrong way, but I really hope the issue for you is an ovulatory problem because it is SO easy to treat and women seem to have success right away with the right treatment. I wish I had an ovulatory problem!

Honestly, yea that would be a relief. Take some Clomid and be done with it.

Ya what a relief that would be!

I have sporadic anovulation due to low hormone levels. From what I've read that can indicate very subtle subclinical ovulatory dysfunction and also thin lining. So essentially I'm sub-fertile, but they don't know what caused the low hormone levels (could just be my genetics!). My DH also has morphology in the subfertile range, so I'm pretty sure the combination of the two is our problem. So we might get lucky with IUI, but will probably need IVF. Nice thing about low hormone levels is that it means I will probably respond well to IVF meds

I'm back!!! Predicted day of ovulation is tomorrow, November 1st. Think we covered our bases this month? Lmao.

https://i67.tinypic.com/1581n5x.png

Lol definitely looks like you're good and covered! Good luck puma!!

I'm expecting AF sometime this weekend. I've sort of checked out though so don't really care anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"