TTC #1 Hopeful and Obsessed! lol

Hope everything goes alright with your bff Green! Safe travels!

She's pushing!!

I'm not in the room, they wanted a private setting. I'm actually the only person in the waiting room

Aaaaand they decided the baby was too big for her tiny frame (like 10 lbs I think) so now they're prepping her for csection

Hello ladies! How are you two doing? I hope your friends delivery went well, Green!

Hi puma, I'm doing good. DH and I decided to quit TTC. We are pursuing a childfree lifestyle instead. I've been having a lot of ups and downs with it, but thankfully more ups than downs. At this point I can't imagine ever TTC for another day of my life again. We won't prevent, but I have zero hope for a natural pregnancy. So instead I've been pursuing other interests. Yoga in particular has been really healing for me. I've become quite addicted to it, and have been going almost daily. It's amazing how good it makes me feel.

How have things been going for you lately?

Hey Belle!

I understand why your DH and you have made the decision that you have. I also know that there is nothing I can say which will make you feel better. In fact, it sounds to me like the changes you are making in your life are extraordinarily healthy and beneficial. I became really angry over the last year. I was placed on several anti-psychotics and was really quite unable to cope with the realities of life. Being unable to conceive brought out a side of me that was ruining my marriage and my heart. What I can say though, that the changes you have decided to make are going to pay off more than you even realize. While you are no longer TTC, you will be able to focus on areas of your life that are serving to broaden your horizons and enhance your spiritual health. I remember being frustrated with BabyC4Me when she popped in after she had conceived and she said "it'll happen anytime soon! I just know it" and just feeling so bitter so I certainly do not wish to make anyone feel lousy. Just know that I sincerely do care for both you and Green and I am here for you both whether you are TTC or not :):hugs:

Thanks puma for understanding and relating. I also have a lot of anger. I'm working it out in the gym. You should see me on a treadmill haha. I joined a fitness competition that starts in January, so that will help to keep my mind off of infertility. I'm also setting longer term goals. I want to do this mountain top hike in the summer that I've always been too scared (and out of shape) to try. No better time than now, I'm never going to be this young again in my life lol.

I also felt frustrated by people's comments about how it will just happen. I told my cousin we were going childfree and she said I'd probably be pregnant in 3 weeks :dohh: like if I didn't get pregnant after two years and 5 cycles of treatment then why would it happen now? Lol. I have no hope left for a pregnancy and that alone has been so freeing for me.

When you think of it, we have known each other for nearly two years now. You (and Green) have supported me and helped me to feel less alone in this process, (and you continue to do so!) so I thank you for that!

Puma! How are you feeling love?

Belle, I love reading your journal. You're so motivated it's inspiring.

Belle: I am so thankful for that too! Some people can be extremely dense in their thoughts and responses. Ill give them a virtual kick in their temple, if you'd like?
Ugh! I'm sorry people can be so lame!

Green: Well.... I've been sick all day every day. I haven't been able to go number two in 9 days and Ive put on 25 pounds in the last month. I'm 5'8 and was 130 when I got pregnant 10 years ago. I gained 100 pounds during that pregnancy due to preeclampsia and reached a staggering 225 pounds but was able to lose most of it after. So I started this pregnancy at 150 and now weigh 175. FML man. I go for my dating scan tomorrow but I think I'm about 9 weeks pregnant and I've already gained all the weight I'm suppose to gain during a pregnancy. So......other than feeling disappointed in myself, sick, constipated, totally unsexy, and emotionally eratic, I am doing good! How are you doing my dear?

Happy new years, ladies! How have you two been? Any exciting new years plans or resolutions?

Hey puma, hope you're doing well these days! I've actually started a really intense 6 week fitness program. I've been posting about it here in my journal.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/d...fe-body-after-choosing-live-childfree-12.html

Joining you #1 ladies :3 currently on TTC Cycle 6. O'd on Christmas eve according to my app. My SO surprised me by visiting me from NYC the 26th-30th. We BD the 27th, 28th and 29th. The 1st and 2nd I got really painful cramping and very light pink/brown spotting that stopped after those two days. Now had symptoms like nausea, headaches, back aches, decreased appetite, sexy dreams. And AF was apparently due yesterday and no sign of her. But got a BFN on a FR HPT. So holding out to see if she comes.

Here is to sticky bean number 1!

I'm pregnant! Two years after starting TTC. Got a bfp today at 12 ish DPO. Only tested because I had plans to drink tonight. Was completely unexpected.

That's so amazing Green :) I can't even imagine what that must feel like. Congratulations!!

Green!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am over the moon excited for you!!!! Make sure you read about everything before you eat it! I have almost eaten so many things that can have serious effects on the baby! What amazing news! I'm so atoked for you!

Omg I'm terrified of that. I've read unpasteurized anything, undercooked anything, and fish in general. Also only 1 small cup of coffee :(

Belle, I know you might feel left out, but I am loving following your journey to a new you. I'm so proud (and jealous) of your dedication!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->