TTC #1 Hopeful and Obsessed! lol

Hello ladies!

Sorry for my absence! I hope you both have been well. Today I am one day late and thinking nothing of it since my lovely complex cyst is likely still lingering around.

How are you guys doing? Any updates?

Haha right? Being late is nothing special anymore. I'm due tomorrow ish, nothing really new here. Got progesterone testing done, was normal

Have you had your cyst checked out again yet puma? How did your move go?

Glad your progesterone was normal Green, sorry that it doesn't give you more answers though!

AFM I'm either O'ing today or tomorrow so we've been busy! Not expecting much though haha

Green: I'm so glad your progesterone came back normal!!!

Belle: No I haven't because I have to be referred to a new fertility doc which means I have to establish a mew primary care doc out here first and have them refer me. Since we are staying with family while looking for a place to buy, I havent, unfortunately, started the process. I will though. I just don't want to have to switch doctors more than once. :)

As for you.... The only way to get pregnant is to DTD! So you're working in the right direction hehe

It takes time to get all settled in!

Well we've definitely made an effort :) we'll try to bd once more tonight and then call it good!

Wahooo!!! Here's to hoping that this month is the month. It's funny - when this whole journey started almost two years ago, I used to watch tons of pregnancy announcement videos. I fantasized about the day that I would also be able to create a pregnancy announcement. In fact, I remember us talking about how we planned to surprise our hubbies. Today, I started watching these videos again and I just sat there and cried and cried out of happiness. The difference this time is that I specifically searched for videos of couples who had been LTTTC, instead. I sat that crying out of happiness for them and although I realize that I (and possibly we) might still have a bit to go before we see our unicorn line, I know that we aren't alone in this - and that is encouraging. Yes, I'm pissed beyond belief many days, and bitter, but for the most part, I realize that it will happen even if it means adopting a baby one day.

My husband and I talked about how sad it is that when we do finally conceive, my son, who is nine, will not have the relationship with his brother or sister that many kids have because of the age difference. Even if we were to conceive today, my son will be eighteen by the time our little one is my sons age. This is a hard concept. I remember feeling light-years away from my sister who was only five years younger than me. He is still begging me for a brother or sister though.

Have you guys seen the movie Storks? If not, check out the trailer. My son is basically the equivalent of that little boy. It's heart wrenching. I want nothing more than to give him that happiness and if I give up now, it will never happen.

Sorry for my rant, lol I'm feeling emotional. :winkwink:

https://i68.tinypic.com/24l7mef.jpg

Omg!!!! I'm five days late today! My pre was really dark. I hope that's not why I'm seeing a second line!!!!

The only way you'd see a second line was if you were PREGNANT! Congratulations Puma!!!

Omg omg Omg!! Eeee! KEEP US POSTED!! Yaaaaaay!!

How are you feeling!?

https://i68.tinypic.com/wit0cg.jpg

Omg....... Ladies.... I'm pregnant!!!!!

I'm feeling pretty good. I ate an entire lemon yesterday which isn't entirely bizarre because I love lemons but the fact I wanted another one afterwards was odd. The other thing I noticed is that my husband keeps prompting me for sexy time and I've totally not been in the mood and have turned him down 3 days straight which is NOT like me. My BBs have been sore but they are always sore. Oh! And Ive had nightmares like every night for the past week! No weird CM changes.

I know this is a ttc thread, but update us with scans and stuff! I really hope it sticks for you!

I promise to hang around until you both see your unicorn line! And you will! Thank you for your good vibes. I'm surprising DH tonight. I'm going to try to capture it on video. Right now I'm so tired I just want to nap! I saw five rainbows this month! It must've been a sign!

I'd say that sounds like it was a sign :) good luck with the surprise!

Thanks for planning to stick around to see our (hopeful) lines one day too. I'm honestly pretty checked out from TTC right now. I expect we'll have to use IVF. Last IUI is planned for January. Guess we'll see how it goes!

Seriously so excited for you though! Nice to know surprises like that can still happen even if you've been trying awhile :)

Any updates puma?

Also, my bff just check into the hospital to have her kid. I'll be driving 4 hours to go see her tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->