TTC #1, Looking for iui Buddies for February!

Wishn I had a hycosy but could never remember the name and so just went with hsg on here lol. I took 2 Advil and it wasn't too bad. One side I didn't feel at all, and the other there was a bit of pressure. Felt like AF cramps

Sorry about your BFN Mrs B :( I will be testing on Sunday at 11 dpo and I'm sure it will be the same. Normally I wait but I want to know if I can drink at my brother's wedding.

Hey everybody, just wanted to give you a success story for encouragement this week. I met with my neighbor yesterday and she told me her conceiving story. They tried for THREE YEARS to have baby #1. She said they each had to have some sort of procedure, she didnt say what. But they finally got pregnant and had a gorgeous baby girl (who is now six with long blonde hair and likes to hug visitors <3). While she was on birth control they had baby #2 and now baby #3 two months ago! They were considered "infertile" and now 9 years after starting TTC they have three perfect kiddos. There's hope for all of us! Keep your heads up and believe in yourselves <3

Thanks Belle! I'm holding out for my doc appointment on Wednesday to test, but so far no AF. Getting kinda crampy, so who knows, it could technically show up anytime between now and Saturday. My cycles vary from 28-34 days. The one other thing I noticed is that usually my breasts get sore the week before AF, and they havent been sore at all. Sounds like kind of an anti-symptom, but maybe! Also, suddenly OKAY with somewhat spicy food. (a buffalo chicken burger to be exact). I usually send my food back if the sauce is the least bit spicy!

Let us know how it turns out Sunday!

Great story Em, thanks for sharing!

Hoping it won't show up for you! Sometimes I think no symptoms can be a good symptom lol. imo symptoms often = pms.

I know I wrote Sunday but I meant to write Saturday. So freaked out about testing tomorrow. I hate BFNs so haven't tested in months and months because of it. At least I know if its negative that we'll be going on to IUI in a couple days. I'm hoping the cycle monitoring will give us some answers.

Well BFN this morning on FRER. I'm 11/12 dpo and about 80% of POS tests show up by now. Can't say I'm surprised. Looks like it's IUI for me.

Well BFN this morning on FRER. I'm 11/12 dpo and about 80% of POS tests show up by now. Can't say I'm surprised. Looks like it's IUI for me.

Quite a few on here didn't get their BFP until 17-19 dpo! I'm crossing everything for you Belle!

Still no AF. CD34. I have a strong belief that a HPT won't show pos so I am waitig for the doc on wednesday. Might do a dollar store test in the meantime but am really trying to wait, I've seen too many Negs on HPT lol.

Broke down and took an FRER this morning. Still negative at CD35. No sign of AF. Light brown cervical mucous which apparently could either mean pregnancy or period so that's no help at all. Wednesday can't come soon enough.

Hope you get some answers soon! I started spotting red, so just a matter of time till AF shows.

Good luck Belle and MrsB!!! You're not out until AF shows! Keep us posted! Btw, I forget, are either of you on progesterone? Bc that prevents AF making it even harder to figure out whats going on!

Testing update - I'm 9 DPO but I'm holding strong and not testing until later in the week. So far no notable symptoms. I almost puked on 5 DPO, but that's to early to be anything.

Have a great week yall!

No progesterone here. I expect AF will arrive tomorrow going by my typical LP length. I'm going to ask about progesterone for my IUI as I always spot before AF.

Hoping you get some answers soon Mrs B. Good luck with your TWW emily

Good luck emily! You can do it! Just a few more days!

No progesterone here, last Iui cycle was february so if this is the one it was au natural :)

No AF yet at CD36. Test at doc on CD38. Is anyone using a tracker app like glow or Ovia?

I use fertility friend. I had paid for a year long subscription thinking that I knew FOR SURE that I would be pregnant at some point during the next year. It just expired yesterday :/

AF showed earlier than expected so called the clinic to announce cycle day 1. Had to leave a message though..

We're you tracking your O this cycle Mrs B? Super annoying that things keep dragging out with no answer!

Belle I totally feel your pain. I made a "we're pregnant" coffee mug for my hubby last year, and I put Est. 2017 on it because I thought for sure it would happen in 2017... nope. Its so hard to be patient and keep hope. Also if you spot a lot, that can be a sign of low progesterone. I believe I have low levels, and the Doc says its hard to verify because the levels change so much during a cycle. Last month on progesterone I had 0 spotting. Usually I have 4-7 days of spotting before my period - so its definitely doing something!

MrsB I used Ovia for the first year TTC, but now with IUI and shots, I dont really need it anymore.

Sooo... I caved and tested early. There were TWO LINES!!!! Faint but definitely there and showed immediately. My only fear is that Ovidrel gives a false positive sometimes. I tested on saturday 7 DPO to see if it was out of my system yet - the test was negative. And this morning 10 DPO it was a positive!! I'm trying to stay calm in case its still the shot, but omg!!!!

Ya, I had progesterone checked on CD 21 and it was normal, but maybe its dropping off too soon, hence the spotting. I'm going to ask about progesterone supplements for this cycle.

Sorry about the mug emily, that is heart breaking!

Do any of you ladies know how long DH should "abstain" before the sample for IUI?

Ya, I had progesterone checked on CD 21 and it was normal, but maybe its dropping off too soon, hence the spotting. I'm going to ask about progesterone supplements for this cycle.

Do any of you ladies know how long DH should "abstain" before the sample for IUI?

Belle, I think they said 3-6 days for my hubby. We've had the best 'swimmers' at 5 days.

Belle, I think they said 3-6 days for my hubby. We've had the best 'swimmers' at 5 days.

Congratulations Em! I think that might be a true positive!!!! When do you do Beta?

So sorry Belle :( Fx for your next cycle!

I know approximately what week I O'd (april 16-21) and we DTD every three days that week. Tomorrow I see the doctor, cannnootttt wait! Still no sign of AF, but feels like there is a lot going on in there, cramps and twinges and pain near the ovaries. Ah well, let's see what tomorrow brings!

MrsB, is beta a blood test? I dont have one scheduled. They told me to test on the 15th and call them if I get a positive... Should I call them if I get another positive tomorrow?

MrsB, is beta a blood test? I dont have one scheduled. They told me to test on the 15th and call them if I get a positive... Should I call them if I get another positive tomorrow?

If it's in your budget, test every 48 hours perhaps until the 15th? Ovidrel can stay in your system for 14 days maximum from what I've seen, but 10 is the average.

I mean it's possible that you had a false negative on saturday, but that would be a problem with the test.

So if you do have a positive on the 15th they will likely schedule you for a beta blood test to confirm that your numbers are rising.

I hate the waiting game! :dust: I really hope this is your true positive though :) How many IUI have you done again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->