ttc #1 looking to share the journey!

militarywifey

Reaction score
I'm 25 & the dh is 27, we've been ttc for 19mths. We've been threw 1 cycle of letrozole, getting ready to start cycle 2. We haven't discussed it with family or friends, b/c none of them have been threw this. (they all have the own basketball team of kids) Just looking for someone to talk to, swap stories, & battle this journey with. :friends:

Hey I am 37 and DH is 27 and we have been TTC#1 for 15 months now. I am also in my 2nd month of taking Letrozole and should be O on Friday or Saturday. Tests cannot find anything wrong with either of us so we are none the wiser about why we are not getting a BFP.

My family and friends know that we are TTC but I don't really talk to them much about it as just about everyone is pregnant right now or just delivered with no problems at all so I find it hard to talk to them about our battle with the BFP. I do find this site a real support though and it has made me so much more positive about TTC.

It would be great to be buddies and share the ups and downs of the medicated cycle and hopefully the joy of when we get our BFP.:hugs:

well it seems like we are almost in the same boat. It will be nice since you are on the same meds as me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->