Ttc #1

babydust0302

Reaction score
Hi! I'm 24 years old and TTC baby #1. DH and I have been trying for about 5 months now, and nothing. BFNs every month. :shrug: My father passed away September 29th, so now we're even more desperate to have a baby to bring some light to our family. Basically, I'm on here looking for support through this journey. I'm currently 2 days late and cramping, but not sure if it's AF. I'm afraid to test because I don't want to end up disappointed. If no AF in the next 2 days, I will test. Baby dust to all of you! God Bless :dust:<3

I'm going through something kind of similar, although October was our first time ttc. Today should be my third cycle day and usually my flow is heavy on days 2-4 days (my period should have started Nov 3rd) but this time around I've only had brown spotting and a little bit of red/brown blood with no clotting (mostly when I wipe). I have cramping on and off and I also had cramping on and off all last week. My cycles have always been regular and right on time. I really don't know what's going on. I took a HPT 3 days before my period was suppose to start and of course it was negative.

Hey babydust0302! I'm 23, and my DH and I have also been trying for 5 cycles now, currently waiting for O for the 6th time around. Very sorry about your father, I can't imagine how hard that must be. Waiting for that BFP too! I wish you the best.

my cramping has been on and off all day today as well. I've been hungry all day too. I keep going to the bathroom to check for AF because I feel like that's the cause of the cramps. Still nothing. Not even spotting.

I am so sorry for your loss. I am ttc #1 and cycle number 5. It sucks with the waiting game. Hope you get a BFP soon.

So sorry for your loss. I can definitely empathize with you and you have my support :hugs:. I'm 23, TTC #1, and this is our first cycle. We were going to wait until February to try but then we found out my mother-in-law was diagnosed with cancer. We want to bring some hope to the family, too. I'm so nervous that she will pass before we are able to conceive.

I'm not exactly sure of my O date so I could be anywhere from 7 to 13dpo...but I'm getting BFNs. I had a twingey feeling in my lower left abdomen last night and have had thick CM today. Kind of feel crampy today...but it could just be a stomachache. I feel like I could be imagining symptoms and don't have anything to compare to.

Keep us updated on your results! Sending baby dust your way!

Hi everyone! Sorry for your loss baby dust, but good luck and I hope the cramping is a good sign! I'm 25 and TTC baby #1. The husband and I started somewhere at the end of August/beginning of September, which was right around my ovulation time. Then of course I had a colonoscopy on my ovulation date in October (I have Crohn's disease) so that was ruined. Hoping this month will be it though.. Good luck to all :)

Thanks to all of you for the support. Unfortunately, AF came in at 2am last night. The game continues for another cycle now. On to cycle # 6! Just bought an ovulation kit yesterday, too. Hopefully that helps with keeping track as I am terrible with that. My DH wants everything to be natural right now, so no meds or Preseed yet. We are both going to change our diet to improve our chances.

emchilada I feel for you. My dad loved kids and I really wish I could've had one before he left. My dad had a severe stroke, so it was very unexpected. I will be praying for you and yours. You have time to prepare yourself mentally for what ever comes. The best part is that the fight against cancer can be won! Keep family close and don't give up hope. Anything is possible. :hugs:

AF came to me as well yesterday afternoon.:nope: I hope this cycle will be a BFP. Good luck to you and I hope you get a BFP as well!! :)

:dust:

Me three...AF came last night. They say good things come in 3s but not this!!! Good luck to you next cycle!

Hi ladies. I'd love to support you all. I'm currently on my 4 cycle Ttc after my D&c in the summer. I got pregnant the first time on the first try, so this feels frustrating :( my cycles are also shorter now (used to be 28, but now 23/24 so it took a few months to figure it out and get it right. The tww is so draining though. I always tell myself I won't symptom spot but I do. Af came on Monday so I'm on CD4 and eager to start again. I figure ovulation is around day 10/11.

It's nice to all be about the same time. Moving on from af :(

Hi sunshine2014! Seems like we're all in the same boat. You should get yourself an ovulation kit like I did. they were about $7 on amazon. I can't wait for mine to arrive.. Hopefully it helps with the calculation since I feel mine is wrong :dohh: We'll be keeping each other posted!

That sounds great! I'll look up opk's on Amazon, do you happen to remember the name of the brand? I'm on CD5 and finally finishing up af. This may be tmi, but if you can't tell on here...where can you tell? haha... Last month my af was SOOO heavy, I literally thought I had to go to the hospital. My husband is in the medical field and said it was probably my first real af since my d&c. So for those months we were trying in between,my body wasn't ready yet and last month it finally shed the full lining (months worth). My cycles also became a lot shorter so our timing was all off. I'm hoping now we know that my body is ready, and that I ovulate earlier.

It's quite the mind game, isn't it? lol

Hi guys, can i join you? This is my first cycle ttc and I'm currently on cd 5 so also just finishing up af. Nice to meet you ladies at the same point in our cycles!

sunshine2014 I have to get on Amazon and see if I can find the brand through my recent purchases, but I picked the cheapest brand and ran with it. lol.. I didn't know which one to get so I figured I would test them out starting from the cheapest. They might work better than all those expensive ones. :shrug: My AF is usually super heavy all the time, but this time it was lighter than usual and lasted exactly 3 days. Maybe we'll all have August babies!

Hi jaspie! the more, the merrier. Welcome aboard!

I've got 2 different opks from amazon as I thought i reordered the same ones as before but they turned out to be thinner strips. I prefer the wide width ones from amazon they're easier to read and seem to give me a clearer positive. So i found them again and bought a stash. They're called one step :)

the ones I bought were actually from ebay. here is the link:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/121168511841?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I haven't received them yet, but I will let you ladies know if they're any good or not :)

Thanks ladies. I do temping although I'm not really sure what I'm looking for haha. I seem to ovulate earlier than I think. So I think we keep missing it. I'm day 10 today and my ovia app says I was a 10 yesterday (day 9) so we bd. Today we will as well, and tomorrow. But my temp dropped yesterday, with a rise again today.

So confusing lol. We couldn't the day before though as we were doing a 7 hour rice. Yikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->