Ttc #1

Soooo hard! And it's even harder not to symptom spot!!! :dohh:

Yay! AF due next Friday for me! 10 days until I test if she doesn't show up. I'm very excited, but nervous to tell everyone if it's positive.

Are you guys going to do something cute to tell your DH or just tell him straight out? I want to do something cool... I can't lie though and he knows when I'll be testing. Argh.

For our parents, we are going to tell them at Christmas with a Xmas gift if it's positive. We want to go to the drs and everything before telling others.

I saw a really cute video about a couple announcing their pregnancy to family and friends. They were pretending to take a picture with their friends/family and told everyone to say "____ is Pregnant!!" when you normally say cheese. I kind of want to do something like that around the holidays if we get pregnant this cycle.
Soooo hard! And it's even harder not to symptom spot!!! :dohh:

Yay! AF due next Friday for me! 10 days until I test if she doesn't show up. I'm very excited, but nervous to tell everyone if it's positive.

Are you guys going to do something cute to tell your DH or just tell him straight out? I want to do something cool... I can't lie though and he knows when I'll be testing. Argh.

For our parents, we are going to tell them at Christmas with a Xmas gift if it's positive. We want to go to the drs and everything before telling others.

That sounds so cute. I bet everyone was soooo shocked and bewildered.

You guys these caffeine withdrawals are killing me. I haven't had any coffee, but I had some non-caf tea yesterday. Oh my goodness. I think I'm going to have to invest in some flavored non-caf tea to hold me over for the next however long... I read that you can't have it while breast feeding either.

Ya, everyone was like "Huh? Are you serious?" It was pretty funny to see their reactions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YIvkhc3q5w

That sounds so cute. I bet everyone was soooo shocked and bewildered.

You guys these caffeine withdrawals are killing me. I haven't had any coffee, but I had some non-caf tea yesterday. Oh my goodness. I think I'm going to have to invest in some flavored non-caf tea to hold me over for the next however long... I read that you can't have it while breast feeding either.

Those are cute! :) I love watching those videos, so much fun!

I'm already symptom spotting -- OH MAN! This is going to be a long tww, as always. Last time I was spot on, it was crazy. Everything happened by the book. This time, I'm not sure lol...
Anyone know what's normal for cm after ovulation?

I'm 6 dpo (I think..) Ahhh, the tww. I was home last time during the tww so it went very quickly. This time, not so much.

I miss being pregnant. When I had my first pregnancy, I was a tad bit immature, and may have taken it for granted because it happened so easily.... I've definitely learned a lot through my miscarriage and now ttc. I'm ready and I have a completely different perspective. It's exciting. Fingers crossed for us all :)

ahughes...are you past ovulation now? Officially in the tww?
what about everyone else!

Well, I think my TWW period actually starts tomorrow? I'm still new to tracking my cycles. I took a digital ovulation test yesterday and it was a smiley face, which means I was ovulating but on the package of the OPK it says that once you get that non-flashing smiley face you are in peak fertility for 2 days (the day you get the smiley face and the day after). So, I don't know if I count today as the start of the TWW period or tomorrow? AF is due December 3.
I'm 6 dpo (I think..) Ahhh, the tww. I was home last time during the tww so it went very quickly. This time, not so much.

I miss being pregnant. When I had my first pregnancy, I was a tad bit immature, and may have taken it for granted because it happened so easily.... I've definitely learned a lot through my miscarriage and now ttc. I'm ready and I have a completely different perspective. It's exciting. Fingers crossed for us all :)

ahughes...are you past ovulation now? Officially in the tww?
what about everyone else!

Hmmm, I wish I knew more about those opks. I may order some. What brand do you have again?

Clearblue Digital. They are awesome! But, you have to test first thing when you wake up.

https://www.target.com/p/clearblue-...hJ66qnh7oXxaM9a_wnb653x_Ip2JD-wm5choCHOnw_wcB
Hmmm, I wish I knew more about those opks. I may order some. What brand do you have again?

I"m TWW. AF is due November 28, and I'm 5DPO. I'm going to test this weekend probably. Idk. I probably should wait another week.

I'm trying not to symptom spot because I do have a lot of AF symptoms around this time, but it's hard.

I had a pregnancy dream last night that I took a test and it was positive. It was so real! I woke up feeling really emotional and couldn't sleep well after that. Bummer.

I've been having some really strange dreams the past few days. And they are all usually about sex. Haha. It's so weird. They are so vivid and when I wake up I can remember everything. I usually don't dream too often or if I have some wine I'll have some vivid dreams.

I've been having vivid dreams as well! I often remember my dreams, but these feel more real! Also had some lotiony cm today. Last month I completely dried up. I know we can't read too much into those, and to be honest I'm not even sure if it means anything but I was surprised.

Me too with the lotiony CM! Plus I feel very nauseated and my stomach is cramping. I tend to get nauseated off an on, but it's not really going away. Yesterday I was really in a go with the flow mood, but now I'm like I WANT TO TEST RIGHT NOW.

I made the mistake of looking at the pregnancy test gallery. I went to target because they were having a sale for a $5 gift card with the purchase of 2 FRER plus $6 in rebates, but they didn't have anymore tests. Tis the season to baby dance. I bet some POAS addict bought them all before I could get there. Lol.

I'm probably going to cave and start testing Saturday. I simply cannot help myself.

I told my DH about the dream because he's working nights this week and wasn't there. Apparently pregnancy dreams are about new beginnings and opportunities. They supposedly aren't about actually being pregnant.

Bummer :cry::dohh::nope:

Oh man, I cannot poas until day 14. Last time I was pregnant I poas every day from day 8, and it was an emotional rollercoaster. Finally on day 14 I got my positive! So I've learned my lesson lol. This time, I'll test on the 25th unless af shows.

My CM has been clear still but I've been nauseas on and off and feel kind of gassy. Yesterday I was dizzy, so it's probably just my ovulation throwing me off. I still have 14 days till AF is suppose to show :shrug:
I've been having vivid dreams as well! I often remember my dreams, but these feel more real! Also had some lotiony cm today. Last month I completely dried up. I know we can't read too much into those, and to be honest I'm not even sure if it means anything but I was surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->