Ttc #1

Awwwwww love that name. Super handsome. So exciting that you're getting closer.

Syd - yay for being almost 13 weeks. Sorry the nausea is so bad, I hear you on that. Mine left a few weeks ago but I am still hit with massive dry heaves every night. Not cool. I'm 17.5 weeks now and starting to feel good. Things are so calm mostly that I forget I'm pregnant except for my belly lol. You're semi lucky you lost weight in first tri lol, I definitely didn't. So now anything you can will just be healthy weight :)

Hi ladies! I'm sorry I've been lost for a while. I've had a rough time. Switched jobs finally. Moved to a new place. Had to help my mom into her new house. Hectic! Syd congrats on the BFP!! So excited to hear! Cheri how's the pregnancy going? Feeling good? Sunshine how is everything with you?

I still haven't gotten my BFP. Right now I am 2 days late. Severe stabbing back pain on one side and trying so hard not to symptom spot. :( If I'm not pregnant this time I will be going to a doctor to find out if everything is ok.

Hi ladies! I'm sorry I've been lost for a while. I've had a rough time. Switched jobs finally. Moved to a new place. Had to help my mom into her new house. Hectic! Syd congrats on the BFP!! So excited to hear! Cheri how's the pregnancy going? Feeling good? Sunshine how is everything with you?

I still haven't gotten my BFP. Right now I am 2 days late. Severe stabbing back pain on one side and trying so hard not to symptom spot. :( If I'm not pregnant this time I will be going to a doctor to find out if everything is ok.

Yari! OMG, I was wondering and wondering about you. I'm sorry you've had such a hard time. :hugs: BUT I'm glad to hear you've moved to a new place and FINALLY got a better job. Hopefully this boss is nicer than the last.

I'm doing fine. I'm 25+4 today. Round ligament pain is my only complaint at this point. Sam looks perfect and I can't wait to meet him.

Let us know if you get your BFP this month.

Hey ladies!! Hope everyone is doing great :) Syd how are you feeling??

I'm doing fine. Almost 30 weeks. Starting to wrap up the nursery and prepare for baby showers. I'm definitely ready to be done with work though!

I hope you guys are well!!

Hey ladies! I think about you three all the time but either haven't gotten the chance or been too tired when I DO have time to get on here.

Today marks 19 weeks for me! We get to find out the gender on August 3rd!! My husband really wants a girl and I'd love a boy, but of course we will love it either way. :) Nausea still comes and goes, and I'm still down 10 pounds from my pre-preg weight, but my belly is just starting to "pop". We've both been marveling in the wonder of feeling the baby move the last week. :cloud9:

Hope you all are doing well. I'm excited to see your new baby pics in the not-too-distant future!

Yari--so good to hear from you! Congratulations on the move and the new job, I hope it is all that you expected/needed as far as change of situation. Will def be praying for a BFP for you!!! Hang in there, it's not impossible. :thumbup:

Syd --- did you find out girl or boy?

I have a drs appt today, but it will be one of those boring ones where they measure me, tell me to pee, and take my weight. Haha. 15 mins tops.

Hope ya'll are doing great!

We are having a BOY!!!!! :blue::thumbup: And we couldn't be more excited!!!!

My husband was so sure it was going to be a girl that he went out and bought a bunch of girl clothes, so he could have something to say "I told you so" when we left the appointment. After the sonogram we were alone in the room waiting for the Dr. and he sheepishly admitted to what he had done. He's too cute. Lol!! We promptly went and exchanged all of his girl items (he DOES have good taste in baby girl clothes :winkwink:) for little boy outfits.

Congrats!!!! Welcome to team blue! :)

Hahahah... your husband was trying to be sneaky. I guess he knows better now.

nmpjcp...you are ALMOST THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAme to check on you!

I'm doing fine! I'm very happy to be in the home stretch. I'd be happier if Sam were here! Less than 2 weeks until my EDD.

Hope all is well ladies. Will update once he's here!

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! Congrats!! I was thinking of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you are doing wonderfully.

hello ladies! I know I've been gone for a while... Things have been super crazy. I finally passed my real estate exam. Got my dream job and now I'm expecting my first baby! I found out I was pregnant 2 days before going to my appointment with a fertility doctor. I'm currently 12 weeks today and hoping to find out what I'm having on St Patrick's Day. DH and I are super thrilled. I still can't believe that after so long I'm finally expecting!! Ahhhh :happydance::bfp::dust::yellow::dance:

That is amazing! Congrats all around! Looks like all of us got our little babies! I don't get on that much anymore, but I'd love to keep up with your journey!

I rarely get on either. I barely have time anymore due to work. I'm currently 14 weeks and already feeling this munchkin move. ❤️❤️

Hi Ladies! My little Chloe is almost 4 months old already! They grow so fast :( I hope you're all doing great!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1549.jpg
    IMG_1549.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 2
omg, she's cute.

Congratulations!!!! I'm hoping to try for #2 asap!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->