Ttc #1

Cheri, sorry you're having a rough time. Hang in there!

Sunshine, Yari, how are you guys doing?

AF showed up unexpectedly early this morning. Bummed. But too tired to really even think about it right now.

:hugs::hug:

Thanks for the support Syd. I'm very sorry to hear that AF showed up. Hugs.

Awwww Cheri, sorry you had a tough day. Sorry I've been mia but I worked a lot last week! I sure hope you are over that tough 48 hours, we are always here to listen.

Nausea alone is tough, so all the other stuff is just brutal. I hope it eases up soon. Also hope you get to find out the gender. I'm not sure if I would if I get the chance, I change my mind all th time lol

Hi Yari ans Syd. So sorry about af Syd. ugh. So annoying. :( sending you a hug.

Good evening, ladies! Seems we've all been pretty busy lately. How is everyone doing? Where are you at in your cycles? Cheri, how are you feeling?!?

This week was especially hard here. My husband was working out of town all week and it was a long work week for me. This was the longest we've been apart since being married. He just got home this afternoon and has been hit hard with the bug that was going through his crew. He's got a fever of 100.1 (used my BBT thermometer). Mercifully he's out cold right now. on CD 9 today.

We're kind of going to NTNP this month. Partly because we're both working so much and partly to take a break. Trying not to think about it so much, which means I think about it only every 5 minutes instead of every minute. Learning to trust God and His timing for us.

Syd! Sorry about Dh and your crazy work week. Great idea on the NTNP month. A month to regroup.
Did I know Thst you were temping or is it recent? I'm obsessed with temping and charting so i will be stalking yours!! Looks great so far!

Cheri and Yari how are you guys doing? :)

Same old here lol.

I'm doing fine. I'm tired but happy. I finally made it to 12 weeks so I'm resting a little easier.

It's good to hear from you guys. I hope NTNP is going well.

Yay for 12 weeks!!! Such a relief.

Yes, NTNP is so much less stressful.

Syd - sorry to hear your husband is sick. Being apart is hard enough without him falling sick.

Good luck on your temping! I admire your dedication to it (and you too Sunshine).

Thanks for all your encouragement!! I've been missing you guys. :hugs:

I swear by temping. It's worked both times for me. It's so accurate and it takes away a lot of the stress of waiting for af or bfp. I love having warning for the last few days of the tww! Love temping.

Hope you ladies are doing great! things get so busy and I lose track of time and threads lol. But it's nice Thst we all keep in touch, and will until everyone gets Bfps!! I feel good about this group!

DH was gone all this week working out of town again. I was afraid he'd miss the egg hunt this time around but he got back last night and no temp spike yet! I haven't been as faithful charting my temp this month, but I do love how easy temping is and how accurate of a gauge it can be.

Watching more Sweet 16 games tonight!! Did you ladies fill out a bracket? My husband and I have a deal that losing bracket "buys dinner" and I'm beating him now. :winkwink:

Syd - glad you love temping!! Looks great so far. I'd say you're getting close to a temp spike soon!! Try to stick with it the next week or so, mine was super helpful!!! I'm obsessed.

Lol. That's awesome. My bracket fell apart a long time ago. Good luck temping.

So, I'm taking the girls to see Ariana Grande tomorrow. Words cannot explain how much I don't want to go see that skinny little girl prancing around. I hope it's fun. Hahah... have a good weekend ladies!

Hey ladies, I just wanted to check in and see how you all are doing. I hope all is well and another of one of us gets a BFP soon. Hugs.

I'll update you all when I have more news or find out the baby's gender.

Miss you all.

Cheri

We tried to find out this past Tuesday but the little bigger had its legs curled under and would not move. I think we were interrupting some nap. Haha. We will try again May 13. For now everything is fine. Blood tests came back normal/negative. So one more month! In the mean time we will be going to California in a couple weeks. It will be DH first time on a plane so that should be interesting. How are you sunshine?

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just found out last night. Was feeling different yesterday so decided to try a dollar store test and it gave me a faint positive. I didn't sleep at all!! Got up early this morning and did 3 more, and they were all BFP's!!!!! I'm probable at about 5 1/2 weeks now, so a December due date. More to come as we know!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Syd!!!!!!! That's AMAZING!!!!!!!! Woot woot. So so happy for you. So exciting that you just found out, I'm beyond happy for you!!!!!!! How is Dh? Surprised? Speechless?

And yay for little baby nap lol, that means he/she is happy and peaceful. May will be here super soon!!!! I bet boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->