Ttc #1

omg Syd!!!! That's amazing!! Congrats. How are you feeling? Yay for fall/winter babies!

Sunshine I hope it's a boy :)

Did I tell you that I have a 100% prediction rate when it comes to guessing genders haha. It's a joke with my family/friends. I can't wait to see if I'm right!!!

Thank you, Ladies!!!!!!!! It still hasn't sunk in, probably won't until at least the first appointment. I had made an appointment for June to see if there was something wrong, ask a bunch of TTC questions, but will now call and ove it up to be an 8 week appt!

My husband was asleep already when I did the test on Friday night, and a faint line wasn't worth waking him up for, so I waited until after the 3 positives Saturday morning and then made a card for him. All this while he was still sound asleep, at 5:30 in the morning, haha! He likes country music, so I wrote some of the lyrics from the song "Waiting on two pink lines" on the front of the card, and then glued two strips of pink paper inside and wrote the date and a smiley face. When he FINALLY woke up I gave him the card. He wasn't very awake, but when he realized what it meant he jolted up, his eyes big, "Are you serious? Really?" So then I pulled out the ziploc with the 4 positive tests. He almost started crying. He couldn't be happier.

But enough about me! How are you ladies doing?? Where are you at in your cycles? Cheri, how are you feeling? I'm excited with you to find out what it is! What does your DH want it to be?

That is so sweet Syd. Ahh, I'm very excited about your first appointment. What a blessing.

I'll be 17 weeks this Thursday. He wants a little boy, but I think he's afraid to have one at the same time since he already has a daughter.

Sunshine, I really hope I'm not the one to break your 100% record. THere's a 50/50 chance. Hahaha. We are having a crawfish boil at the end of May, so we will tell the family then. :)

Yari... long time no hear... I hope you're OK. Hugs.

Awwww Syd, so wonderful! So happy for you both!!

I'm doing okay...still sick :( hoping all is well at the appointment this week. But still pretending I'm not, so...what appt?

I hope I'm right too! Awww, a little boy <3

How are you ladies doing?? Sunshine, you have/had an appointment this week? Cheri how are you feeling? Yari, how's life?

I had an appointment last week and all was well! I have another one tomorrow!! :)

CAn't wait to get out of first trimester...whew.

How are you ladies feeling?

I'm feeling good. I feel really big though! I hear I'll just get bigger. Haha.

Syd - have you had your appointment??

Sunshine --- I hope you start feeling better soon... you know they say girls cause the most misery. Haha.

I sure hope that's true!!!!!

I hear you on the being big thing....I'm not sure why I'm gaining so much this time. Oh well. I just had my reassurance ultrasound and I saw legs and arms. MOVING! Ahhhh!!! I've never had legs and arms before. Amazing.

12 weeks on Sunday!

That's amazing. Last visit I saw fingers. I was sooooo stinking happy. Next scan in 13 days... they are doing 3D.

Hey guys, just checking in. I've been gone to California, but now I'm back at work (so much fun right?).

AFM - nothing really new. I'm just getting bigger and more achy everyday. Haha. I've started exercising again which is really helping. Anatomy scan on Wednesday afternoon. I'm excited to see the little baby again. We still haven't solidified a name. Hopefully knowing the sex will help.

How's everyone doing?

Hi!!! How was your trip?

So excited for you to find out for sure!!!! I will be checking all day on Wednesday!

I had my ultrasound today, all is perfect. So happy. They moved me up again so I'm close to 14 weeks now!!!! Can't wait to find out what it is!!

My trip was really good. It was abnormally cold in California. Hubby got in the water and his knees turned purple! Haha.

I see you put your ticker up! ArggghhhH!!! Congrats on a perfect little baby. I hope it's a girl. Be sure to update when you find out. My appointment on Wed. is at 2:15, so I'll be updating later on that evening after I leave and see my family.

I wonder how Yari is doing? She's been gone a long time.

I just did it!! I'm trying to let myself relax now!!! I said I would after 13 weeks. Since I'm measuring 4 days ahead still, I thought it was time !:)

So excited for Wednesday night! but sorry about DH's knees lol

I had my appointment today. It's a boy. He's perfect just a little shy. He kept hiding his face and he was upside down. Measuring just a little ahead at 20+3.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy he's healthy and happy and you finally know it's a boy. So so happy for you!!!

Well......

It's a GIRL for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooot. So happy. And 4 months today.

Syd....how are things going on your end?

Congrats!!!! Wooohoooo! You got your hearts desire :) :pink::pink:

I'm 6 months today.

Yes, Syd, we'd love to hear how you're doing!

I feel like I've been gone forever! I am at 10 weeks, 3 days, going in for our second appointment tomorrow and we're hoping to hear the heartbeat for the first time!! Unfortunately I've taken after my Mom in being very sick. The nausea has been endless and I've lost 17 pounds, even while taking Ondansetron (generic for Zofran).

How are you ladies doing!! Sunshine, you're having a GIRL?? Have you thought of names yet? How are you all feeling?

I'm doing really good. I'm 22+4 today, so on the downhill slope.

Ahhh! You're almost to the 12 week point. That's so awesome. Yikes! Sunshine was (is still??) really sick too. I'm so sorry you've had to go through all this, but your little baby will be worth it in end. Don't worry, you'll gain the weight back as baby grows and grows.

So far we have one boy and one girl in this thread. Our son will be called Samuel Landon. We finally agreed on it and are happy with it. I call him Sam. :)

I hope your appointment today goes REALLY well and you get to hear the heartbeat. It's an amazing experience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->