TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

P.S. - I can't imagine yoru nerves, but try to stay calm, honey - ommmm, ommmm, ommmm (awesome what happened in yoga - a breakdown during yoga is supposed to be a good thing & it sounds like you really needed it at that moment :thumbup:)

Well, I think I partially broke down because right before class a woman walked in and said she had just heard on NPR the Dalai Lama talking about how we should not complicate things and I thought I was complicating things with trying to get pregnant and my situation and because my situation was "complicated" maybe it was not meant to be. Hopefully, that is not the case. :)

Aw, honey, I don't think that bringing a :baby: into this world could ever be considered a "complication", but I do know what you mean (it's the TTC part that seems complicated at times...but it's SO worth it!). Maybe the DL meant complicated as in "extra drama" that's just not needed or helpful or doesn't produce results. You have produced a result, I would say!!! :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:flower::hugs:

Nope. With injectibles we control so that I don't. I didn't chart or use opks before so I don't know about before. Well years ago I am sure I ovulated but I was on drop for 8 years and never had AF. It was Octoberish when I got AF back (1 year after last depo). My last two cycles before ttc were finally getting more normal. I do believe I ovulated in November.

Nicker - Hopefully after the holiday weekend you may get some feedback. I remember the doctor looking at my ovaries and counting the number of follicles I was producing naturally around CD7 or something. Did your doctor do that?

Oooooh froliky!!!! Wonderful wonderful news!! Congratulations!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:cloud9:

Dwrgi - hope that headache passes soon! :hugs:

Purple - roll on scan day for you. :flower: Telling the family must have been wonderful. So how did you bring up the subject and break the news??

Nicker - I would insist on getting your Dr to go over your AFC with you. You're paying him good money and you have a right to know what you want about your body. My RE didn't measure my ovaries so I'm afraid I can't help with the volumes but I had 4 follicles on the left and 2 on the right. Hope you get some answers hun. And welcome as well - we're a lovely bunch of ladies on here. :)

afm - I had my 3d transfer today. According to the Dr he's put back 2 perfect embryos into my perfect uterus. That's what he said anyway, but he is a little eccentric. The 3rd one's still going but has one cell with 3 nuclei. They're going to wait until Wednesday to see if it fragments & heals itself in which case they'll freeze it, if not then not because it would never be viable anyway.

My Dr was so so happy that we've completed the IVF cycle & been able to put two good embryos back. He said to be honest he wasn't actually holding out much hope for a result like this with FSH as high as mine and an AFC as low as mine. So he was chuffed to bits, and even rubbed my tummy! :haha:

But oh my goodness that was hard work having a full bladder! lol

Fingers crossed now, and roll on the 23rd when I go for my blood test.

Thanks Manuiti!! CONGRATULATIONS on 2 beautiful embryos!!!!! I am praying for you!!!!! xoxo . We'll be here to help you till the 23rd!

I EXPECT FOLLOWERS!!! NEED LOTS MORE OF THEM ON THIS THREAD!!! :baby: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Dear Froliky,

Just a quick note to congratulate you on this thread :hugs::hugs:!!! I am stalking you now :) Took your advice and moving now to TTC 35+...Yet to read through previous pages to get to know everybody..

Again, great news! Let next week be just as happy and stress free for you :winkwink:

Frolicky...:wohoo: and congrats on your :bfp: sticky :dust:

Manuti...fingers crossed those eggs burrow deep and grow and grow :dust:

Dwrgi...hope you're taking some time out now you're off and blast that damn headache :hugs:

So many new people on here I really can't keep up :wacko:

Wishing you all let's of BFP :dust: and hugs where needed

XxX

Manuiti, brilliant news on the 2 embies :happydance: Keeping everything crossed for you :thumbup:

Welcome to the newbies, Froliky well done on the recruiting :haha:

:hugs:

WOOOOOT???!!! :happydance::happydance: FROLIKY!!!!!
Oh my you sweet girl - I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
:hugs:Congratulations to you & DH !!!!!!!!!! :hugs:
That is sooooo beautiful to have a BFP in this thread, and you do deserve it!!
Wow, and easter miracle :cloud9::cry: (tears of happiness..)

I've been on a trip for few days and million pages to read here :haha: But Frolikys news are just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Manu - good job with 3 fertilized eggs, and sounds like your transfer went just great! So you are preggers also, so to speak and I REALLY HOPE those are sticky ones!!!!!! :hugs:
Dashka - your Westie is sooo cute!! And your sis has been through a LOT, wow must've been a tremendious emotional rollercoaster. She has to be a strongwilled woman.
Purps- I'm sure your parents were so HAPPY to hear your wonderful news :hugs::hugs:
Dwirgi - I hope your headaches are gone now and you can enjoy easter :hugs: you are special :kiss:
LilS - Too bad you dont have holidays for these days, but glad you could have some time off with your sis&kids!! :happydance: Having fun? :thumbup:
Kinerie- welcome to the wonderful thread of +35 beautiful women!! :flower:

Sending lots of eastery hugs and chockolate bunnys to you ladies :bunny:

AFM, I'm 5 dpiui now and not feeling a thing, started progesterone supps. 2 days ago. But enjoying easter, and had a great trip with OH :cloud9:
Oh and in here progesterone cost 17,50€ for 200mg x15pcs
And for comparison
Puregon 300iu - 97€ (got 6 inj. from that)
Pregnyl 5000iu - 4,50€ (FIRST cheap med!!)
Then IUI in private clinic costs 250€ / one time incl. washing sperm,
then follicle U/S is about 90€/ one time.
We pay lots of taxes here so our public healt is basically free if I'd want to go there, just that they have like 1/2 yr waiting lists but there you'd pay like 20€ for IUI but you'd need to pay for meds ofcourse yourself. But with meds when it goes more than 700€ per year then after that they're free!!! But that is for like one year, not for the rest of your life. And I thought I was paying a lot...but seeing what you are up against :dohh: BUT it is worth it right?! :hugs:

Kinerie welcome to in my opinion the best and most supportive thread on BnB, the ladies on here are amazing. Not only so they know exactly what you are going through but between us all we have had just about every medical intervention possible in TTC and every drug. Hoping that you get a BFP real soon.

Manuiti YAY for ET and things sound great to me, we will be here for you in your moments of madness in the TWW and willing those gorgeous embies to dig in nice and deep.

For all of you in the TWW I pray that it goes quickly for you with as little madness as possible followed by loads of gorgeous BFP's. For those about to O go catch that egg.

For those who are just waiting on the next steps of this difficult journey I pray that you find the right course of action for you soon and that things go your way.

Love and hugs to you all x x x

Good Morning Ladies. Not sure. The FRER lines are not getting darker so I am feeling a bit nervous. Sigh.

Got Beta and will get results today.

Hey Froliky I know how scary all this is as I have been there before honey but please remain hopeful as the HPT all vary so much, I have known some people to get a great BFP with one brand but ever so slightly with others that are supposed to be sensitive. Nothing compares to a BETA and I have everything crossed for you to get great numbers later today. PLs remember though that these don't need to be that high at the moment as you were not due to test until Thursday I believe so keep that in mind:hugs::kiss:

Frolicky everything crossed over here for you :hugs:

manuti same for you, stick embies.

Hi newbies and to all you "rock" ladies on here. Anyone heard from ipen lately?? I agree I find it hard to keep up now with everyone! I love you all though :hugs:

I'm having a bad down day today. No real reason just feel really down about ttc :cry: probably as it will be 12 months on the 11th since I came off BCP and not even a hint of a BFP. We are still waiting on the ridiculously slow NHS to call my DH with a date for him to take his sample In. I did not believe my GP when she said it was an eight week wait but we are 6 weeks in and heard nothing. By the time he gets a date we will then have to wait for the result and will have probably passed three cycles in total waiting! But hey, we have all the time in the world, I am 40 in June and he just turned 54. Sorry having a whinge....and breathe! :wacko:

Lil, that is the clinic I went too. Beware of the 100% guarantee as they can drop you at any time for any reason they feel, which is what they did with me even though I had a good cycle producing 10 eggs. I'm thinking the shared risk guarantee is more geared towards younger people because its less of a risk to them. I'm glad you asked as I'd never recommend this clinic to anyone.

Frolicky, congrats!!!!!! Just keep positive. I'm sure that beta will confirm the good news!

Nickers, I would definately confront your RE and have him go over EVERYTHING! You need to ask away. I had a horrible experience with an RE not telling us enough of information.

Asry, good luck in your 2WW! I hope this is the one. We need another BFP on here!

Dwrgi, spirulina is another good thing to take to detox. I detoxed myself after my IVF cycle. Another detox I did was organic basmati rice and fresh fruit and veggie smoothies for all three meals. Only that and water all day.

Dash, I hope you kick that cough soon.

Hello to the rest of you ladies!!!! I have a lot of catching up to do!

AFM, I had a busy weekend gardening and getting everything set with my patio. AF is due today so I'm just waiting. I didn't test because I don't test anymore. My b-day is tomorrow so I'm taking the day off and I have a masage scheduled. I need it because my muscles are so sore from all the yardwork I did this weekend.

First welcome to kin and nicker xx hope your stay here is short and sweet xx

Frolicky ...I hope the betas can reassure you, I know I couldn't see any difference in home urine pregnancy tests between different days so try not to worry too much about that, also as Lily's said , this baby is not a complication, it is soooo wanted and will be sooo loved xxx

Manuiti .. Well done sweetie for getting through that and congratulations on two beautiful embies! I am hoping and willing for them them to grow xxx

Ladyh ... Big hugs lovely xxx its so hard to have wait for stuff when you feel that time is ticking away. I wish I could make it better! have you harassed the lab about the sperm sample ..it's definitely worth a try to see if it might speed things along

Huge loves to everyone else , I hope you are all having a lovely weekend and Easter, :hugs: for never, ipen Carole, missy, asry, Lils, ha, dwrgi, twinkle, dashka, omm and pad and anyone I'm missing xxxxxx

Happy Birthday Missy!

Happy Easter all!

Purps HUGE Congrats my lovely! Awesome news!

Frolicky also congrats to you - stay positive until you know anything to prove otherwise!

Butterfly.. I had no idea you had a loss too. I am so sorry to hear that sweetness. Are you OK? PM me if you need to chat.

Dwrigi we still riding the rollarcoaster I guess....

Carole! You are doing so well... I bet you are blooming now!

So many new ladies! Hello!

AFM... have persuaded Hubby to give it one more try... will get him back on his Wellman and I am back of Folic Acid, baby aspirin and Pregnancare....

Any advice on other stuff I need to take or have ... or give him would be greatly appreciated as this really is the last go at this. Am back on the fitness program so am trying to get myself physically on track... but I need a sticky baby this time... and due to a chromosomal issue it has to be a girl, so anything that encourages pink swimmers would be good to know about.

Am planning to start TTC in June.... am a 18/19 day ov girl with day 1 usually around the 25th of the month and on hols from 1st June to Florida... so am hoping that a bit of Florida sunshine could work for us!!

a little bit early, but...

Happy birthday Missy

https://ferriscakes.co.uk/blog/media/2/20100509-Strawberry%20Birthday%20Cake.JPG

Hope you have a wonderful day xx

Thanks pad :hugs:
Are you planning on trying naturally ? Or assisted ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->