TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

congrats froliky. fingers crossed im right behind you

Dwrgi - If you can sauna, that would be a great detox too! Anything to sweat out that crap out of your body! :hugs:

I have a quick question. When is the trigger out of our system?

I've always understood ten days later, otherwise it might show a false BFP on a POAS test.

GL hun! xxx

Dashka-thanks for all that info. Really interesting. It occurs to me now that with all the vits I'm taking, I haven't had a cold in ages. Which suggests my immune system is working very hard. Clearly, I want it to be working less hard now to enable me to get PG.

Love to you all-got ANOTHER headache. Might take to my bed!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

P.S. GL Manuiti on your ET today!
x:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dwrgi - There are two lines but I am going to have to wait and make sure it gets darker so it's not the HCG shot still in my system. Thanks hon!

Dwrgi - There are two lines but I am going to have to wait and make sure it gets darker so it's not the HCG shot still in my system. Thanks hon!

If you had a negative yesterday and day before and now a positive, that seems like a cause to celebrate to me!!! I think you may be

PREGGERS/UP THE DUFF/WITH CHILD/GOT A BUN IN THE OVEN/PREGGO/KNOCKED UP!!!

Call it what you will-well done you!!!! Am so chuffed for you :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:! :flower::flower:

Thanks!! I am just not sure. Yesterday I tested and the line was not as dark as today but it is still faint (grant it I am 10 days past o). I felt like implantation happened on 7 dpo from some strange feelings. Who knows?? Hopefully the line gets darker. PLEASE!!! Let's get this thread started ladies!!!!

2012-04-08_11-17-06_570.jpg Two days ago this was "Not Pregnant" and just now this is what I got. Now, I am nervously happy.

OMG Froliky that is awesome - the digi doesn't lie lol - and yes, you are a POASaholic for sure :haha::haha:

:yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::happydance::happydance:

:bfp::bfp::bfp:

Butterfly - Did you read the "Fertile Female" book that Missy recommended?

YAY way to go Froliky HUGE congats. There is no getting away from a digi result. I am over the moon for you honey. WOOOHOOO

Butterfly - Did you read the "Fertile Female" book that Missy recommended?

No I haven't really got to reading any books. I guess as I think my time is pretty limited now there isn't really much else I can do :flower:

Omg!!!! frolicky -congratulations!!!!! I am soooooo happy for you Hun xxxx

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Brilliant news xx

I just know this is the start of a long line of bfps!!

Thanks Purple! I am a little nervous after my mc, but I just keep visioning lots of HCG and a bump on me.

I also wanted to share something. Last week after yoga and during yoga (sorta embarrassing) I was crying and came home and my FIL and MIL were here and they asked how I was and I started to cry and said "I'm OK" and they said "You don't sound OK" and I said "I just want this so bad and am scared it's not going to happen" and my FIL looked me in the eye and said "We want this really bad too" and then my MIL came over to hug me. I was so nervous about their reaction but I think with them being supportive it really helped me feel at peace and was the missing puzzle piece for serenity about bringing this child into the world. :hugs:

P.S. This child is totally a holiday kid. (Ovulation on T-giving, Christmas, around my B-day, found out mc on V-day, next AF due St. Patrick's day and now BFP on Easter and due date near Christmas! Wow!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->