TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hi girls! I had so much news to catch up on that I don't even want to TRY to cover you all for fear of missing someone! So, I'll jump right back in with an AFM - Started back up on my Clomid on Saturday. I'm CD7 now, and even though it may seem silly, I like taking the Clomid because it allows me to feel that I am actually DOING something to help this process along. But then, I went and left my meds at home this morning and if I wait until my work day is finished, I won't get to take it until 10:00pm - 12 hours later than normal, so, looks like I'll be driving home here in a bit to get it.

I also woke up Saturday with what is either a head cold or a sinus infection... either way it is nasty. Physically, I feel like absolute garbage, but mentally I'm still in good spirits and staying positive. I have my third IUI in a week, so I have just enough time to work on getting healthy again... lots of orange juice for me!

Gah! Boss is sending me on an errand...more later girls! :hugs:

Hi Ladies

froliky - I'm very new to all this. I only had my implant taken out on the 2nd May (1 day after our 13th wedding anniversary) I had my first AF a week later (my first in 6 years) and I'm now on CD6. I'm finding it all over whelming to be honest, and reading all the stories on here by you lovely ladies scares the hell out of me. I feel for you all greatly and pray you all get your BFP's. XXX

Good day ladies...

Dwrgi - YAY!!!! So excited about the BOGO for IVF!!! that is awesome news and will take some pressure off you for sure.... So happy for you and glad that you are going to have a bit of time before to 'get yourself ready'.
...:thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Yeah - 40 feels the same doesn't it....? still can't believe it though when I look at my b-day cards and see a BIG 40 on the front.... yikes -who's 40?...oh yeah me!:dohh: AD is same - we're trying our best -she has good days and bad -like everyone else I guess...We are still potty training (and she turned 3 in Feb.)

HTJ - sorry you're not feeling well....:flower: Hey we are both CD7 today!
I really hope all goes well for your next IUI!:hugs:

Hello to everyone and hope you are having a great day....
gotta run!! xoxo:hugs::hugs:

YAY Dwrgi for BOGOFFS! How awesome and not long to wait either!

Dash and Fro I know I know I am trying to think pink... but this bloody kickings from life are p**sing me off! I know... I have no right to moan things could be a lot worse... Hubby phoned from Cyprus tonight and I told him and he told me don't even think about her we will have our own one soon enough... awww so sweet, even though I don't believe it!

Have jumped on the pineapple juice wagon!

Carole... any news.. not that I expect you to be on here updating us... but hey.. we need to know!

Oppsie Hit hope you got those meds!!

this is going to be my first attempt at attaching a photo.... hope it works....I thought it was cool - On Friday went for a walk at lunch (with a colleague) and this butterfly attached to my arm (it was so windy) and she wouldn't let go for about 2 straight minutes.... She turned around and looked at me and I think was trying to send me some sort of message (I called her the birthday butterfly :winkwink:) She took a photo and later when we looked at it -we noticed on the ground directly below the butterfly was a gold heart on the sidewalk..... can you see it??? (they have those every so often stamped into this particular sidewalk)...but how flukey is that that it would show up directly below the butterfly in the photo... I hope she was trying to tell me to hang in there xoxo

IMG-20120511-02449_1.jpg

Phew, Pad, your chart looks as crazy as mine!!!! I don't get all the spikes-everybody else's seem to be up, then down, then up, and that's it!! You and me girl, we're on the charting rollercoaster!!!

Your hubby was so sweet to say that-and who's to say that you won't have your own, eh????!! Think positive, Pads!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey ladies hope your day has been ok.

I actually had a little more energy today as the antihistamine that I took yesterday relieved my incessant scratching at night and allowed me to get a little more sleep:happydance: today is my due date and no sign of Zara attempting to escape so will just have to see what the next few days bring. I have an appointment at the hospital on Thursday morning if she does not make an appearance by then. My tummy must be too cozy for her:haha:

Will keep stalking you all and willing those sticky BFP's to happen real soon :hugs:

Hey ladies hope your day has been ok.

I actually had a little more energy today as the antihistamine that I took yesterday relieved my incessant scratching at night and allowed me to get a little more sleep:happydance: today is my due date and no sign of Zara attempting to escape so will just have to see what the next few days bring. I have an appointment at the hospital on Thursday morning if she does not make an appearance by then. My tummy must be too cozy for her:haha:

Will keep stalking you all and willing those sticky BFP's to happen real soon :hugs:

Good luck Carole-I'm thinking of you! xxxxx

Dashka-that photo is fab, and how spooky! That's defo a message to hang on! xxxxx

Loving the photo dashka :thumbup::happydance:

Pad and dwrgi you two are enough to make me want to give up temping with your rollercoasters :haha::haha: Just kidding :wacko: but it doesn't look like either of you have O'd yet from your charts :dohh::hugs:

hi all, am just chilling after spending the day taking 60 7 yr olds to the zoo!

Carole-hope all is well.i've been reading ur comments for a long time now and am so pleased for u.hope zara arrives soon.

padbrat-i feel like everyone i know is pregnant.my best friend who i talked about ttc lastsummer and who said she wasnt going to try til xmas text me last oct to say she was pg on her first go and i'm trying my best to be happy and enjoy it for her but its so hard.
by happy coincidence her baby shower is the same afternoon as my nieces birthday so cant make it and feel like a b@#*& for being relieved.

hi and baby dust to all the other ladies and newbies on here.am still on my phone so havent worked out icons yet-will get there eventually!

afm am 9dpo cd 19.got my blood tests on thurs.pretty sure am not pg.since i came off the injection this time i've had cramps for a wk before my af arrives and they've turned up:-( never had this before tho never really paid that much attention as never ttc before!

frolicky if i work out how to attach a pic i'll show u the playhouse.the bf dtd bless him so all good!

i do opks.just the cheap ones.didnt really want to spend the pennies on the digi ones as hoped it wouldnt take long!!ho hum.usually get a light line day then a dark then a light.my cycle has never been the same length twice in a row and since i've learnt all about cd and ov and lp etc from u lovely ladies my days from first day of period to ov are never the same but neither is the length of my lp.there is margin for error with the lp but it varies from 11 to 16 days.af seems to turn up 2 wks and 1-2 days after darkest opk so after the first couple of months of getting excited at 13/14 dpo i dont even bother to spend money on hpts.

sorry for the long me me me post but i dont really have many people to confide it about this as i didnt want to tell many friends that we were trying cos i couldnt face the questions every month.good decisions in many ways but not in others!

have a fab day/night wherever u all are,thanks for listening xx

Me post all you like Ness, that's what it's for! Fx for you xx

good morning lovely ladies :) and huge :hugs: from me to you!

my colleague is off today so won't have time for a big long post, so just wanted to say - have a lovely day :)

but I had to say dwrgi and pad - your charts are really quite odd :wacko: Id love to know what's going on there!

Neesaw-oh you poor thing! Reading your post made me think so much of my own situation with my own BF (who I now don't see!). She got pregnant on first month of trying and HATES her husband. It broke my heart and I just couldn't see her (admittedly, she was rather insensitive, talking about her sore boobies, etc.). We all know how you feel and we will give you as much support as you need. From my understanding, as long as LP is over 10 days, you're okay. Anything less than this, then there may not be enough progesterone to support a pregnancy. I don't know about how important ov day is-anything between 12-16 days is normal, I think?? Somebody, help me out here! Happy?? Where are you???????? But it may be worth trying some acupuncture which is brilliant for regulating cycles, and balancing hormones out. Good luck, and stick with us!
:hugs:

Dr S-where are you at? You've started IVF meds, I think?? How are you getting on with it?? x

Purps-I KNOW! What are they about? This morning, it was even lower than normal. I know there are possible reasons-cold bedroom, I think I'm getting a cold, but the spikes make no sense at all. Hope they don't rush you off your feet today! Big :hugs: to you, Axxx

Butterfly-:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:, just because!

Pad-how are you today hun? Keep thinking to yourself, you'll be announcing your pregnancy soon! Think positive hun! :hugs::hugs:

Lady H, Chicken, Jack, newbies-a big :thumbup::thumbup:

Lil-what are you up to hun? Hope you're okay, and feeling better! :hugs:

Carole, a HUGE :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you! Let's hope Zara gets moving soon! Thinking of you, Axxxx

Dashka-hello hun! That butterfly was amazing! Big :hugs: to you!

Lots of love to you all, including those who are MIA, Twinkle, Never, NS, Bearlake, Missy, Happy, etc. :flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

Butterfly-look what you've done to me????!! You've turned me into a charting maniac!!! Have been trying to find information about spiky charts, and found this. In your experienced opinion, do you agree???

A spiky chart with no clear rise that remains elevated equals an annovulatory chart.

Ovulatory chart will have a .03-.05 (or higher) rise that remains for 3 days. That indicates ovulation. If temperature falls .05 or more the AF is coming. If it stays elevated for 18 days you are more than likely pregnant.

Great! Googling is NOT a good idea!!!!

:wacko:

And even more confusing, I now have creamy/milky CM in my nickers (TMI alert :winkwink::winkwink:) and have very light periody type pains, REALLY LIGHT, in fact BARELY detectable, but there! OMG, I'm an addict!!!!

Help me please! Wrestle the mouse from my hand..... what is going on???? I've lost my mind!!!! :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Butterfly-look what you've done to me????!! You've turned me into a charting maniac!!! Have been trying to find information about spiky charts, and found this. In your experienced opinion, do you agree???

A spiky chart with no clear rise that remains elevated equals an annovulatory chart.

Ovulatory chart will have a .03-.05 (or higher) rise that remains for 3 days. That indicates ovulation. If temperature falls .05 or more the AF is coming. If it stays elevated for 18 days you are more than likely pregnant.

I have to be honest with you A, your chart does look anovulatory right now - having said that it also looks like you might O today or tomorrow (which could give you a 32 day cycle) or there are charts that still look a bit like this and then get higher temps later and still get pg (I have been chart surfing :blush:)

:hugs::hugs::kiss:

I have to be honest with you A, your chart does look anovulatory right now - having said that it also looks like you might O today or tomorrow (which could give you a 32 day cycle) or there are charts that still look a bit like this and then get higher temps later and still get pg (I have been chart surfing :blush:)

:hugs::hugs::kiss:

Great! I'm on it, Butterfly!!! Tonight, ooooh la la, although it will have to be a quickie as we're off out!!! Bit of decadent early evening rumpy for me then!!

Don't understand the ov pains last Tuesday either. All very weird.

Chart surfing is something that can easily become a serious hobby, as I've dsicovered this morning!!!!

Good morning to you, though, young lady!!! And 'thank you' obviously!

Now I have to go and teach!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"