TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hey Dash pleased you had a good Birthday... come on those baby vibes!! We are flying to FL on 1st June, we have a family wedding out there on the 7th of June and our 13th wedding anniversary is the 3rd of June.... would be awesome to fall preggers this time. Hubby phoned from Cyprus today and told me he is 100% behind us trying again in Fl... that is such a relief as he wasn't too keen to try again as he doesn't want to get his hopes up like all the other times and it comes to nothing... Please please please FL sun and pink sparkly baby dust work!! LOL

Welcome Turtle... i have had ED, but only once and it didn't work.... hoping 3rd time is a charm for you x

Carole-huge good luck to you hun! Let us know how you get on and big kisses to Zara from us!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hi: ladies - had a couple of days off and now trying to catch up :wacko:

Dashka, sorry I missed your birthday, so belated birthday wishes :cake: :hugs::hugs:

Purps, hope you are ok :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: and :dust: to everyone

Butterfly - your chart changed! how did you do it?

I cheated :haha: I manually overrode it as I got fed up with it being wrong :haha:

Urghhh I am sooo pissed off... gonna have a rant! My Mum just called me to say that her Husband's bitach of a daughter is 10 weeks pregnant and is announcing it to the world.... FFS I am so sick and tired of it! It has been non stop these last few days and it is like someone is having a giant laugh and kicking me in the guts non stop......

ENOUGH NOW PLEASE!

Pad honey that news sucks, I know just how much that hurts and knocks you back but try to focus on your wonderful hubby and how he is totally on board for your pink princess baby making marathon that is coming up. Nothing else matters right now just you and DH and your baby girl to be :hugs:

Hospital went ok for me today, they have given me antihistamine in the hope it will stop me scratching my skin off at night and then ease my insomnia. I have been having 2 hours sleep a night and it has got to the point that I was crying last night as so exhausted. Looks like Zara will keep us waiting a bit longer as not dilated yet o another appointment on Thursday. Gonna go swimming with a friend tomorrow to keep myself busy otherwise I am going to go crazy.

Well gonna get into my cool bath and ease this damn itching before I try to sleep but take care all and wishing you all sticky BFP's real soon :hugs:

Pad - :hugs::hugs::hugs: when it rains it pours eh? You've had enough this week for sure! Glad to hear DH is on board .... makes the trip to FL all the more exciting doesn't it?!! and since you're going for a wedding - so romantic too!:winkwink: Buy yourself some beautiful pink flowers and place them in the rooms you are most in to remind yourself of the gorgeous girly life coming soon!:hugs:

Lils - hope you are ok today hun.... must be a hard day for you...:hugs::hugs:

Butterfly - your chart is looking good!:winkwink:

Carole - oh hun - I wish we could all come over and take your mind off discomfort..:flower::flower:. I hope it gets better and that you can at least get some sleep to have energy for little Zara... :hugs:

Madeline - glad to hear you're feeling better... GL this month! :hugs:

Turtle - welcome!! and GL on this next round of IVF....:thumbup: hope it's the one!
I am doing acupuncture (but only 2X/month) and I'm doing natural TTC...
I've heard it being a very good compliment to IVF especially for implantation.

have a great night ladies! off to bed :sleep::sleep::sleep:

have a great day tomorrow ladies

xoxo

Hi and welcome Turtle :hi: hope you stay here is short :)

Pad - oh noooooo!! big loves chick :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Carole - I am hoping little Zara doesn't keep you waiting too long to make an appearance! - keep us informed please?? :hugs:

Dwrgi - I thought of you this morning when I saw a man walking a dog very much like the one in your pic (with maybe a tad more darker brown around its muzzle) - I say walking...I should have said - being dragged!! how are you doing lovely?? when are you thinking about starting a new ivf??

Dashka - glad you had a lovely birthday :) :hugs:

Butterfly - I never knew you could manually override FF ! but anyway - your chart looks good!! :hugs:

Twinkle - big loves here :hugs: although Ive just put some in your journal - but then you can never have too many hugs as far as I know!

and huge :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to everyone else... I hope your monday is not too awful!

https://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/funny-pictures-cat-says-you-are-letting-the-monday-in.jpg

Carole-oh you poor thing! That sounds really uncomfortable, and you must be so stressed with everything! Come on Zara, we want to meet you!!! Hope the cool bath made you feel better, and swimming sounds like a good idea too! Thinking of you and sending you MASSIVE :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and big :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:!

Pad-:argh::argh::argh::hissy::hissy::hissy::grr::grr: I know exactly what you mean! Like I have said on so many occasions, I'm expecting my 93 year old neighbour to announce she's pregnant next. It is just so unfair, but when you have your little princess in your arms, you will forget all of this grief, I promise! Thinking of you, Axxxx :hugs::hugs:

Dash-how does it feel to be a 40 year old????!!! Any different???!!! Hope you're enjoying your new age and I'm sure that it will bring you lots of joy and happiness! :hugs::hugs: P.S. How is AD behaving nowadays?

Purple-yes, huskeys do enjoy dragging. Halties are the only way to go!!!! Did you have a nice weekend? I did get your post, I will answer later on today, just been sitting on a few jobs and not getting around to them, sorry! Big :hugs: to you for always thinking of others! :kiss:

Dr S-how are you? Are you starting the meds this week, did you say??? GL, anyway! x

Butterfly-cheating with your charts!!! I don't know!! I am secretly impressed, as I wouldn't know what I was cheating about! You're a star! :hugs:

Frol and Asry-big :hugs:

Lil-did you have a good weekend? Did you manage to get some time with DH??? Are you feeling better? Hope you're okay...., Axxxxx

Hello to everybody-Twinkle, Missy, HA, Bearlake, Coast, Newbies (that I can't remember names, grrr), Chicken, Jack, Lady H, big :hugs: and lots of luck to you!

OH and I were thrown a lifebelt on Saturday-it's not often we can say that! Did I mention that my clinic introduced a 3 for 2 offer on treatments the month after we had our last cycle? It's not as if they need the business, as they are crazy busy... Anyway, we were gutted about this as we would've waited one month, had we known, to be eligible. I did ask my consultant if we could be included in this deal, and she said she'd have to ask the other directors, but she didn't say 'no'! I thought she would. But, I emailed her again over the weekend, and we are good to go with another TWO shots of IVF, with the next in July, and EC booked for week beginning July 30th!!!!!! So excited and so pleased and so scared, too, but we can tamper with meds etc. this trime, as we know that we'll have another go too, after that. So, it's IMSI with intralipids, and possibly slightly lower meds. And, I'm going to make a concerted effort to eat more healthily over the next two months, so that ALL bases can be covered! :happydance::happydance:

Love to you all,
Axxxxx :hugs::hugs:

Yay that is brilliant news on the BOGOF IVF :haha: :yipee::wohoo:

I guess it will take so much more pressure off you hon :hugs::hugs:

Butterfly-thank you so much! Can you make sense of my chart? I think that the dip today was because I was really cold in bed last night. It doesn't make sense otherwise.....

xxx

Butterfly-thank you so much! Can you make sense of my chart? I think that the dip today was because I was really cold in bed last night. It doesn't make sense otherwise.....

xxx

Hmm, I am a bit confused about your chart - I would say that you have not yet O'd but how long are your cycles normally? Have you had any (JT inspired or not :winkwink:) EWCM? :hugs:

I know, it makes ZERO sense! That's why I gave up before as my temps. were all over the place. I THINK I ovulated last Tuesday (I just imagined JT in various X rated positions :haha::haha:) but remember that my OH had a tantrum then so we didn't do the deed. However, I had ov pains all day, which went on Weds. Cycles are generally 28 days, and normally ov on CD14, so last Tuesday would have been CD11 which is early, but perhaps IVF drugs have taken their toll.

Remember I don't generally have lots of CM so can't say I found any! When I was stimming, I had LOADS. Tonnes! (TMI alert). I think today's was a blip as I was cold last night. I wouldn't worry your head though. Thanks for looking!! At least the lines are all quite pretty!

xxx

:yipee::yipee: yay Amanda!!! Great news about IVF!!! :yipee::yipee::friends:

About FF, weird dip..some ppl do have implantation dips, some dont and some have even they're not preggers. So hard to say what that dip is all about if you have already O'd.. I used to drive myself crazy searching for charts like mine :haha: have you done that yet?! Maybe you shouldn't :haha::headspin::tease:

:yipee::yipee: yay Amanda!!! Great news about IVF!!! :yipee::yipee::friends:

About FF, weird dip..some ppl do have implantation dips, some dont and some have even they're not preggers. So hard to say what that dip is all about if you have already O'd.. I used to drive myself crazy searching for charts like mine :haha: have you done that yet?! Maybe you shouldn't :haha::headspin::tease:

I know-searching will drive me insane!!!! I used to 'alter' my temps before, or keep taking my temperature until it made sense! I think that's why I gave up!

Gosh, I can't believe you're almost 8 weeks pregnant! That time has gone so quickly!! How are you feeling? So happy for you!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

That searching is from :devil: itself :haha: I could do it for hours (seacretly at work!!!!) wonder I haven't got caught yet! :blush:

I know, time is flying but I'm wishing it to fly up to 12 week scan :haha: otherwise I'm pretty good. Have to wake up 1-2 a night for pee and feeling nausea almost all day, but not too bad though. Thanks for asking :hugs:

Carole, I hope you are feeling better now!! :hugs: Hope Zara will want to come to your arms soon :hugs::crib:

Dwrgi - omg that's brilliant news about your clinic!! I had to look up what IMSI was just now, and I happened across a thing where they spoke about an Italian study showing that couples might be up to twice as likely to concieve with IMSI as ICSI!! I am deloghted for you xxxx

Big huge :hugs:

Hi Ladies!! I checked out some new books and ordered one so had my nose in a book and lounging on the couch most of the weekend (well except mowing the lawn, cleaning pool, laundry, cleaning house and naps...). I love reading.

Madeline -I am glad you are feeling a little better. :hugs: Hang in there. I hope the mc is a sign of good things to come. :bfp: :baby:~~~

Agape - I o in or around CD12..you must have longer cycles. Good Luck tomorrow and hope your follicle looks great and ready to be cracked! :)

HTJP - So sweet to hear your DH's softer side came out. Good Luck this cycle and glad you decided to relax on day of IUI. It's nice to be able to nurture yourself as much as possible when TTC this way.

Butterfly - Anything new? How are you feeling? When do you test? I know you POAS addict like me...sooooo. :)

Never - Congrats on tying the knot! :happydance: :flower:

Tigerlilly - Sending :baby: ~~~~ vibes for your ISCI coming up. What is your DH's azoosperm from? Mine is from chemotherapy/radiation from Hodgkin's Lymphoma when he was 19 yrs. old.

Dwrgi - I hope your running injury is better and hoping you o late as you did not get to have :sex:. However....so rooting for the buy 2 get 3rd one free for IVF!!!!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!!! :happdance:

Dashka - Sorry about the painful mammo. :hugs: I am glad it's over too!! Belated Happy 40th! Glad it was a good birthday!! I hope AD gets over her yelling phase. :hugs:

Purple - Sorry about the family drama or what not. I hope all is well with you now. :hugs:

Carol - I hope you feel better a.s.a.p.!!!!!!!! :hugs: I hope Zara has already arrived when I write this. :) Enjoy the swimming in the meantime.

Chickenchaser - What is your status? Where are you at in the cycle?

HA & Titi - Prayed for you both last night (along with many of the other ladies). I hope the Friday party went well, HA. :hugs:

Lil - Sorry about the cramps. Man, you have had one heck of a month lady!! Tell DH to take it easy on you. He's going to stress you the freak out and that is not good for you!! :hugs: I am going to have to come over and give him a piece of my mind!!!!!! :growlmad:

grkprn - Welcome and good luck with this cycle!! You have been TTC for a long time!!! :hugs: I hope you get your :bfp: now that you have some help!!

LadyH - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Sorry about the damn :witch: :hugs:

Pad - I love the pink font color! Sorry about the baby news!! It does feel like a knife to the heart!! :hugs: Sending lots of xxxxxxxxx vibes for June!! Glad DH is on board now too, that is always a major + !!!!! I hope all the girl pregnancies are a good thing but I understand how sometimes it feels like a bad joke. :hugs:

DrS - Sorry you were not able to get the us for free. Sounds like you have a tough clinic sorta. I hope the meds go well and this cycle gives you a big fat :bfp: Good Luck!!!!

Nessaw - I bet the playhouse is so cute though. Ahh, very sweet!! I hope all that hard work produced a man ready for :sex: and you o on time! What CD are you? Do you do the temping or OPKs?

Twinks - "hi"!!!! I hope you are well!!

Turtlemuffin - That's another funny name. :haha: Good luck with IVF this round!!!! :hugs: I did and still do acupuncture and found it helped with lowering my stress levels for TTC. I wish you the best!!!!

Hugs to everyone else!! I hope everyone is good & chime in when you want...we're here! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->