TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY DASHKA!!!!

:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

I hope you have the most wonderfully awesome birthday ever!!!! How nice they planned a surprise birthday dinner for you!!! (even if MIL gave it away, you can pretend to be surprised - that's almost more fun!!!) :thumbup::flower: (& always remember that 40 is the new 30!!!:thumbup::hugs:)

So sorry your mammo was painful :nope::growlmad:. At least its over & you can have one more thing hopefully not to worry about! :shrug: And thanks for letting me know when NOT to go! (AF) I wonder if post-ov (sore bbs time) would also be bad? Maybe the in-betweener week would be best!? I hope you have some boobs left after that! Here we go - just in case, I'll give you some extra big juicy ones: :holly: :haha: (that's coming from a fellow small boob'er btw)

Lots of love to you dahling!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hug:

OMG is it actually today?

HAAAPPPPYYY BIRTHDAY Dash!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pad - hang in there kiddo! I would have thought you got a spike today too but it may be toying w/you. the first month is always the most confusing & sort-of a dry run, but as you go it ends up making more sense. I don't always agree w/FF myself as I think I o'd day before it says so (& my temps were prob just starting to post-ov rise when I took them). Its not exact bc of those reasons but it should get you within a day. :flower: We shall see... FF will change the color dates when it detects this ov - it prob just started with an avg. Hope you feel better today :flower::hugs: (love the pink writing!!!)

Dashka - oh yeah, my chart this month is really funky bc post-mc.:shrug: I think it really happened the night before it says I ov'd??? But, on my normal months I "usually" ov very quickly after +OPK (12-24 hrs?) - temp dip & spike. :winkwink: :flower: (btw, you share a bday w/my nephew - he's getting bar mitzfahed (sp?) tonight.)

Have a great weekend everyone!!! :hugs:

:cake:Happy Birthday Dashka !!! :cake:

Attachments

• imagesCA2QPLRM.jpg
    imagesCA2QPLRM.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1
Happy Birthday Dashka!!

https://www3.sugarshack.co.uk/media/catalog/category/birthday.jpg
Hope you're having a fab day!!

Hello ladies,

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend :D
I will pop on at some point over the weekend to do a proper catch up but we are having a tiny break from the ongoing tidy up and clear out :haha:

thank you for asking, I am fine, but yesterday was a bit trying - family stuff. never mind, have to get on with it .

big loves xxxxx

Happy Birthday Dashka....

Alright ladies lots of OV pain on the right. Hoping I will actually ovulate this time. Follie scan on Tuesday so FX'd.

Happy Birthday Dash!!! Have a wonderful day and I hope that this year brings you all that you most desire!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::rain::rain::rain::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Hey Daksha happy birthday honey hope you have a fab day :flower:
You are a Taurus just like me.

Sorry ladies need to catch up again on all your posts as been MIA for a few days. Been crazy with family stuff and not been feeling too great. Hospital tomorrow so hopefully they will sort me out.

Take care all and promise to catch up tomorrow when I get home from appointment :hugs:

good god those cakes look good.. but that may be the medrol talking =) happy bday dashka

Pad I am really hoping you are right and she doesn't keep me waiting too much longer as I am having some pretty crazy pains in my vjayjay that shoot right through me and cause me to scream and hold that area. Not a good look when you are out and about in the Middle East hahaha.

Can't really complain as I am thankful every day for the position that I am now in and just want each and everyone of you to have this experience, preferably without the crazy vjayjay part.

Stalking this thread and praying that you all get ur BFP's real soon by any means necessary and Prad that yours is a super fluffy pink one x x x

Good luck Carole, can't wait to hear she has arrived xx.

Aww Carole I am sure she will be a good girl and not keep you hanging on... won't be long now!!

I am so excited for you!!

Hi wonderful ladies!!

THANK YOU soooo much for the birthday wishes!!! and the yummy cakes! yeah 40 isn't so bad - the family dinner with everyone was nice and I didn't pretend to be surprised cause everyone knew that I knew so it was cool.... Great to see my little nephews... tried to hold my 7 month old nephew as much as possible so that he could send his little baby vibes to his baby angels pals to come and join moi when they are ready to have me as a mom!!:winkwink::haha: I believe those babies have connections :haha:

Purple - I did read your journal after I posted that yesterday...We are here for you if you need to vent, or just for cyber hugs :hugs::hugs: Hope things get better soon hun:hugs:

Lils - thanks hun - I was told I had to go on my period while TTC as that is the only safe time... (but I guess you can go right after??) I didn't think my bbs were hurting anymore but realized they were still sensitive when the squashing began!!:haha: Hope you are taking it easy :hugs:

Carole - oh my gosh we have been worried about you..... your ticker says '1 day left'.... wow!!! You must be feeling very uncomfortable... :hugs: Oh just read the vjayjay part....ouch!! Good luck today at the doctor's... and hope Zara is here very soon!:hugs: It is Mother's Day here in Canada today...wouldn't that be great if she arrived today?!:hugs:

Pad - that is awesome that you'll be in FL... how long are you going for? Hopefully after the first month of using FF you'll get the hang of it....I just started my 2nd month and I think I'm going to upgrade to the VIP version (as it expires in a few days) GL and hugs!!:hugs:

Gotta go - AD is yelling for me.... Hope you have a wonderful day ladies....
Hello to everyone and big hugs to all!!!!:hugs::hugs:

hi guys

how is everyone going? Coming up to exciting time re testing for anyone? I am finally out of bed and over the worst of my flu and mc symptoms. Today is technically CD8 and I am supposed to start doing it according to my gyno. I am nervous about it but trying to stay positive :)

Happy belated birthday Dashka hope you had a great day :hugs:

Fingers crossed for BFP's all round :hugs:

Madeline xxx

hello
1,000th visit, but 1st post...

3rd round IVF ICSI, last chance saloon. unexplained infertility, Just wondering whether anyone else is starting up another round about now? we are starting a short antagonist cycle, Ive just got back from 1st acupuncture appointment, about to start the herbal remedy they gave me. Feels weird that in two weeks I will hopefully be having EC, then waiting to see if there's ET, then waiting waiting waiting.... am upbeat, but nervous :wacko:.... anyone else feeling a bit and waiting to start... anyone else doing acupuncture? :bunny:
IVF ICSI Jan 2010 9 eggs 4 fertilized 1 ET BFP :bfp: - chem preg then MC .
IVF ICSI July 2011 9 eggs 4 fertilized 2 ET 2 frosties BFN :bfn:, frosties didn't make it.
IVF ISCI May 2012...

hi turtle muffin, fingers crossed for you sending out wonderful thoughts that this will be a successful cycle :hugs:

Waiting is so difficult... I haven't done any acupuncture have you been doing it long? Does it hurt? Where do they put the needles?

Madeline xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"